Aphrodite's Kiss
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

If possible, all of the color now left Heather’s face, as she realized that we had company that had literally appeared before her very eyes. The others gasped quickly, too, but I kept screwing Mom, more than eager to experience her all over again. Hesitantly, Heather, Madeira, and Janine touched both my flesh and Mom’s, scarcely believing that she was corporeal at all. Yet, when they felt her skin on theirs, felt the electricity and the power that rolled off Aphrodite, Goddess of Love, there was no denying that this was the source of my unique power ... my divine benefactress, my goddess, my mother.

“Girls, meet my mother. My true mother. Aphrodite, Goddess of Love. Yes, she’s real, ladies. She’s every bit as real as you and me. Yes, I’m humping my own mother, an immortal goddess. What do you make of that, my dears?” I introduced the women to Mom.

“Well, well, I hoped to get to see at least one of your parents, and considering that your father is no longer around, well, that left your stepmother, who I honestly didn’t know that well. I knew that she wasn’t your birth mom, of course. But, honestly, Phil, what the hell ... that’s one hell of a shocker! Why didn’t you tell me that you’re the son of an immortal goddess?” Heather smiled as she watched me screw my own mother.

“For one thing, he didn’t know until this morning and for another, who would have believed him? By the way, the timing was no accident. I had to mourn his father first. Incidentally, his father, Gino, and I ... never fully stopped our relationship. Our affair was sporadic and inconsistent, always whenever it struck my fancy, and that often happened whenever the wife, Tracy, had one of her infamous headaches. She thankfully didn’t have them too often, so he wasn’t deprived constantly, but whenever I sensed that she was neglecting or punishing him or whatever, I would show up and entice Gino to sleep with me.

“It always worked like a charm, of course. He never knew who I really was during the whole affair, but he knew that he could never resist me or my Kiss, as you can see. It wasn’t swinging or anything like that, just an affair with a mostly happily married man who had a fairly typical wife and was a real classic Italian guy, charming, protective, and loyal without being faithful, a key distinction that precious few these days grasp. Sure, he fooled around a lot, but he was very kind and loving toward Tracy, even as he had lovers.

“I encouraged it, even assisted him in getting some booty, just as I encouraged his wife to stray several times, knowing that he would actually benefit from her improved attitude. She snapped less and always wanted more sex with him after she got some strange. The same was true for him, too, so I helped them both by giving them that push to cheat. Whoever got the crazy idea that to be a good spouse you had to deny and forsake all others was a real jerk, if you ask me. A happy, loving marriage requires nothing of the sort. You can have a dozen lovers and still be a great companion to your husband or wife.

“Oh, when I say that he never learned the truth, I meant except for the very end. His last, few dying breaths, his last moments of life, I appeared to him and whispered in his ear that he had been intimate with a goddess. He was really shocked by this development, especially when I climbed on board his cock and rode him for the last little fuck of his life. I’m afraid that I finished him off, but I knew that he wanted to go that way, right after cumming, so I ensured that he did so. Sure enough, no sooner did he cum then he flatlined and I got to witness his shade leave his body as the doctors pronounced his time of death.

“I’m afraid that what really killed him at the last was the cardiac arrest I gave him, but that brought him pleasure as well as pain and a distraction from his agony. I rather liked the send-off that I gave the old man. He was a sweetheart to the very end, not even trying to reproach me as he boarded the ferry across the Styx and I waved farewell and blew him a final kiss goodbye as he entered Hades. The man adored women, you know. He was a sweet, loving, caring, passionate man, and while homely as fuck, I always had a soft spot for him.

“To be honest, often ugly or plain men can be surprisingly great lovers. My husband, Hephaestus, for instance. We had our quarrels and have both decided to look the other way these days about affairs and infidelity and all that jazz. He’s never going to be handsome, but he’s sweet most of the time, he’s passionate, he’s vigorous, and he often fucks whatever lingering resentments he has out of his system, which is perfectly healthy in my book, which as Goddess of Love should matter, right? His other lovers have no complaints, either, lame or not,” Aphrodite mused as she took me deeper into her lovely twat and rested her legs on my shoulders.

“It sounds as if Master should also seduce his stepmother, if you ask me. I think that she would enjoy it. I would love to see how she handled being at his mercy, too, under his thumb. She would find new pleasures that could not imagined, I think. I know that nothing makes me happier than serving Master. Yes, I call him nothing but Master these days. That’s his name and title both, as far as I’m concerned. I belong to him and it pleases me greatly to service him and serve him in any way that he likes,” Madeira confessed as Janine and she helped Heather select her final clothing purchases and try them on ... in public!

“Well, considering that Tracy is actually forty-five to Phil’s thirty-eight, that would be logical enough. She’s only seven years his senior, which must have been an interesting household situation, especially toward the end. And she also gave Gino a daughter, Phil’s half-sister Gina, who is twenty-five now, believe it or not. Born when Tracy was twenty. Sweet, charming young woman, always seems a bit lonely, but other than that, she’s a fine young lady. She often spends time with her mother for some company, if nothing else. Yes, I’ve kept some tabs on your family, Mister. Especially as I harbored fantasies of them someday being my in-laws,” Heather admitted as she paid and the three ladies began fondling my ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.