Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

The first place that we went to was actually a big name department store for a new blouse and skirt for Madeira, as I had decided to keep her mostly in those rather than pants for now. I would also keep her commando a lot, so as to have her sweet, tight ass ready to be fucked on a regular basis, and I didn’t just mean by me. After all, if I was to bed plenty of women, I had to make sure that my dear slut Madeira was satisfied, too. I wanted to do justice to the former maid, who was now my constant companion, I had already decided that as well.

At least for now, Madeira would follow me everywhere and do my bidding on the spot. She seemed to like the idea so far at least, but then she was under the influence of Aphrodite’s Kiss (or should I say Mom’s). My sweet little Filipina seemed to crave my company more by the second. The more I read her mind, the more I realized that she was absolutely devoted and loyal to me, though not particularly faithful, if you get that distinction.

“Well, well, it seems that someone needs the petite section. God, I wish that I had your figure, honey! I can’t get that to save my life. What’s your secret?” a very familiar voice broke through, and then I heard a scream, “Philip Larusso? As I live and breathe! She’s with you? Holy smokes! Heather Jenkins, class of ‘98 and who might you be?”

A plumper than I recalled Heather Larsen, oops, sorry Jenkins, my former classmate was still very much a babe in her buxom way. She had a wedding band on her left hand, but I could tell that she thought that I was the bee’s knees. She had that something in her voice which seemed to show that the old flame burned brighter than I thought.

“The very same, dear Heather. In the flesh. Married now, I see? This is Madeira, my new lover,” I pointed her out to one of my high school sweethearts, whom I had dated for all of six weeks in the summer after graduation.

“Yeah, married now, for what it’s worth. I’m afraid that I had to settle a bit in the romance department. Ray’s not bad, but he’s just, well ... he’s a guy that I kept at arm’s length for a while and thought that I was wrong to do so. Now I’m wondering if my instincts were right after all, I’m not sure. It’s hard to explain, but we can discuss it later at the reunion. By the way, please don’t tell anyone there that I’m working retail. It’s a long way down from living off the family trust, don’t you think? A lot of my old classmates would shun me or patronize me when learning that I’m now a cashier,” Heather blushed now, truly embarrassed about how her life had gone.

Heather’s body language gave away that she was very into me, from twirling her curly hair as she spoke to Madeira and me. This ranged from the way that she kept finding excuses to lean over and expose more of her bosom through her low-cut blouse to me as she helped us locate tops for Madeira ... to the ways that she kept brushing her skin against mine. Naturally, everything that she found was very much on the racy side, pushing the envelope as much as possible, but this proved to be exactly what Madeira wanted and I certainly enjoyed the results. If my ex-girlfriend wanted to make my current subbie plaything as irresistible and sultry as possible, it was all good to me.

“What precisely happened to your trust fund, Heather?” I was curious as we finally settled on a few blouses that Madeira tried on which fit her A cup size.

“I got cut off for marrying Ray. I’m starting to wonder if he was really worth it or not. We still don’t have children, and frankly, I don’t see how or when we ever will. Ray and I ... well, how do I put this delicately ... we still haven’t technically consummated our marriage. He has never penetrated me with his ... cock. In fact, Ray’s still a virgin, strictly speaking, after more than a decade of marriage to him. It’s not my doing, trust me. I’m not into that scene. I would love to be fucked and good, penetrated, if you will, but Ray just ... won’t go there, not with his dick. He won’t hump me at all. I’ve been faithful as much as I can, but it’s actually worse than I let on.

“Otherwise, he’s a wonderful husband. Attentive, loving, caring, spoils me rotten, does his best, within his limited means, to provide for me. Hugs, cuddles, you get the idea. But he doesn’t even want a blowjob. He won’t put his dick in any part of me. His tongue, his fingers, sure. Just not his prick. The only part of him that can give me children. Don’t get me wrong. I enjoy the sex that he does give me for sure. Oral, oral, lots of oral! He even rims me really good. Plenty of finger play, too. Ass play as well.

“But he just won’t fuck me and I now realize that he never will. He’s content to eat me out and then jerk off afterward. Or let me give him handjobs, but that’s as far as it goes. He won’t even titty-fuck me, and these are nice tits, aren’t they?” Heather griped, going more into detail than she initially planned in this public place, but then she seemed to be more at ease speaking to Madeira and me than to others.

“So, what you need, then, is this,” I told Heather, grabbing her to plant a hungry kiss on her sweet mouth.

Instantly, I could see the way that Heather changed, just as Madeira did. As the power inside me grew and my ability to manage it as well, I was now able to read her mind just as I read Madeira’s and Lewis’s. I could feel both her panic and her excitement as she realized that she now craved me and wished to please me in all things. She now knew that she was under my control and would have no choice but to obey. This, naturally, freed Heather to relax and enjoy her new life under my spell, enthralled completely to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.