Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

Walking out of the room at last, with plenty of calories already burned by the spontaneous sex act, I took Madeira by the hand and made it plain that she was with me, maid uniform and all. This naturally got some strange looks from several guests en route to the breakfast buffet, but neither Madeira nor I cared right at this point. We were very happy to hold hands and show public affection as we reached our intended goal: the buffet table. Having paid ahead of time, I was more than happy to help Madeira fill her plate with as much breakfast food as she might prefer, though I noted a strong inclination toward fruit (nothing wrong with that).

“Too much meat will add more protein and muscle than I wish, Master. I’m trying to add more fat and less muscle to help my womanly figure, if you will,” Madeira explained, knowing that I must be curious about her diet.

“Ah, okay, then. Makes sense, I suppose. Anyway, here we go. Let’s sit here together and see how long it takes them to fire you for being on the clock and in uniform, and yet slacking off,” I chuckled as I took her hand again and we sat down to eat, both of us famished as could be.

We barely got seated when I heard a cough, and yes, it was Madeira’s immediate supervisor, Lewis Dawes, who had a distinctly impatient look on his face. Lewis wasn’t exactly physically prepossessing and I got the impression that he bullied Madeira in order to make himself feel tougher or stronger or manlier or whatever. I wasn’t sure what his exact issues were, but I knew that I wasn’t going to stand for it, not even a little bit. This would end, here and now, and I didn’t just mean Madeira’s employment with the hotel.

“Excuse me, but Madeira needs to get back on the clock if she hopes to save her job,” Lewis insisted, making me smirk.

“And what if she doesn’t? You got two choices here. One, you can accept her resignation from here and treat her voluntarily as a guest, part of my party, if you will, or else I will have to teach you some respect and take over your life completely. Oh, either way, you’re going to stop bullying the maids. Period,” I stood up to the man, even as Madeira giggled and kissed me repeatedly on the cheek to thank me for sticking up for her.

“Okay, then ... you’re fired, Madeira. Collect your things, you fucking tra... , “ Lewis started to call Madeira a very derogatory slur, but I stopped him with a kiss straight to the lips, eager to see what it would resemble when I took command of another guy.

I saw the change on Lewis’s face and in his eyes as he became my bitch for all practical purposes, utterly under my thumb and my spell, as it were. He was absolutely in shock, especially as I could sense that he had been very repressed and worked hard to convince himself that he was a perfect specimen of machismo, despite all evidence to the contrary. He was a very embittered male virgin, who had reached the age of thirty-four without any girlfriends who had gone further than first or second base tops. He desired many people of both sexes, but he never had the courage to try it with the women, let alone to open up about his true sexuality and explore it with men. That was all about to change and so was his attitude, as he was my thrall now, just like my sweet Madeira.

“Lewis, go underneath Madeira’s skirt, yank down her panties, spread her cheeks, and start rimming her sweet ass. Trust me, it’s to die for, boy,” I deliberately called him “boy” to assert my new power and authority over him.

I loved the way that Lewis gulped as he complied, lifting Madeira’s skirt just enough to lower her undies, part her butt-cheeks, and apply his tongue to the crack of her bottom. I could see Madeira shiver as she still tried to eat with her boss licking her booty, who to his own surprise soon greedily enjoyed himself at eating her fine derriere for breakfast. She squirmed, shuddered, shifted uncomfortably in her seat, and soon really needed relief in the form of a serious lay. She ached to be fucked and there was no way out of that without giving it to her right then.

“Lewis, stand up and feed your dick to Madeira, let her suck it while I bugger her. I want to fuck that tight, sweet ass of hers and you need to experience a good blowjob for a change, but most of all, she needs to be spit-roasted at last. Come on, man. Let’s get you some action, too? You won’t bully her anymore. Instead, you’ll service her, just as you’ll service me and anyone else that I decide,” I commanded Lewis, who got past his initial surprise and enjoyed the first blowjob that he ever got on this Earth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.