Blame It on New Orleans - Cover

Blame It on New Orleans

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Based on some feedback, I have largely revised this story, it will be far more femdom/male chastity and less extreme (at least in the first couple of chapters).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   InLaws   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

I just returned from a week in New Orleans and I can’t imagine that my life will ever be the same. But the story starts long before the trip to New Orleans.

I went on my first date with my wife, Cheryl, 18 years ago. I was 19 and she had just turned 16. I asked her to marry me on her 18th birthday. One year later, I had graduated college and we were married. I was, literally, the only guy she had ever dated.

Cheryl has a younger sister. She was 13 when we first started dating. My wife is attractive, but her younger sister was always hotter. Even at 13 she had larger breasts than my wife’s tiny nubs. Christina flirted with me from the first day I came to the house. I flirted back. When she was that young, I just thought that it was cute. As she got older, I enjoyed the attention and I liked the fact that it made her older sister uncomfortable. Our flirting didn’t decrease when Cheryl and I became engaged, and only paused for a couple of months after my marriage. I have flirted with my sister-in-law since I started dating my wife.

If I’m going to be honest, I’ve contributed to this as well. I’ve been receptive to Christina’s flirting, flirted back with her far more often than I should have, and been caught by my wife several times checking out Christina’s body when she wears revealing clothes.

In order to understand the events that led to our fateful week in New Orleans, I also have to explain what my sex life was like before our trip. For the first year or two of our marriage, we had a pretty normal, but totally vanilla, sex life. My wife wasn’t the least bit adventurous, but we had sex regularly. By the time our second child was born, sex was a rare event. If I pushed the issue, she would usually relent and allow me to have sex with her. But it was, I’m sad to admit, too much work. I turned to porn and masturbation for my pleasure. I loved my wife deeply, but we hadn’t had sex in over 3 years.

My latest porn outlet was Tumblr. I had an active blog that included femdom and male chastity themes. I spent hours every evening in my study on “work projects” that were really updates to my Tumblr blog. Like many Tumblr bloggers, I frequently get messages from people posing as females (although we all know that very few of them are). I play along by responding to their messages. It doesn’t hurt me in the slightest, and it might make someone else’s day just a little better.

A couple of months before our vacation, a new user started chatting with me online about my interests. Unbeknownst to me, I was chatting with my Sister-in-Law. Christina revealed just enough about herself, that I shared a number of intimate details about my fantasies. After a couple of weeks exchanging messages on Tumblr, I received an email with some screenshots of the conversation. Christina had some demands that involved taking these fantasies and making them into realities. If I didn’t agree to play along she threatened to email the conversations to my wife, my pastor, and my co-workers.

To describe my state of mind as “torn” would be an understatement. My fantasy life consumed more and more of my existence, but I wasn’t sure that I was ready for my fantasy world to collide with my real world. Nor to suffer the consequences of such a collision.

The first demand was simple. I had to go on Amazon and order the smallest metal cock cage that I could fit into and have it delivered next day. She was sending me a lock. If I didn’t put on the cage, close the lock, and change my Tumblr profile picture to show the new cage and lock, she would release the transcript and other screenshots from my blog. That was the stick.

Christina also offered me a very enticing carrot. “I talked with Cheryl last night and I’m going to join you on vacation in New Orleans next month. I promise you an amazing surprise.”

The threat was probably unnecessary. I had such a crush on my Sister-in-Law that I would have done just about anything for a chance to fuck her. But Christina wasn’t going to take that kind of chance.

Christina texted me throughout the month. We continued to talk about each other’s fantasies. She regularly texted me selfies, including a couple of nudes. Each day the details of the fantasies and the content of the selfies got just a little more explicit. My balls ached so bad. I just wanted to jerk off. Imagining what the surprise might be made it even worse.

Cheryl also surprised during this month. One night she came into my home office after the kids were in bed and started rubbing my shoulders.

“Why don’t we head up to bed now?”

I would have liked nothing better. My cock was straining against the cage, thinking about the chance for some relief. Why did she have to pick now to show an interest in sex?

“I’m sorry honey, I have a major work deadline. I’ll probably be up really late.”

Later that week she came into my office wearing her bathrobe. When I looked over at her, she let it slide off her shoulders to show off a sexy lingerie set I had bought her years earlier. She had refused to wear it when I bought it.

If I recall correctly, her comment was, “It looks like something a whore would wear, not a wife.”

She looked as stunning wearing it as I had hoped when I picked it out. My wife still had almost exactly the same figure as when we met. She is careful about her diet and either swims or runs nearly every day.

“Can I talk you into coming to bed with me tonight?”

She kissed the side of my neck softly as she asked.

“You don’t know how much I wish I could. I have several major projects that I need to finish before we leave on vacation.”

“I might not be in the mood by then. Why not come to bed tonight? Surely going to bed a few hours early won’t put you too far behind at work.”

I don’t recall my wife ever being that direct about sex before. I was really regretting my decisions right now.

“I hope the mood lasts another week, because there is honestly no way I could tonight.”

“OK” she said dejectedly, “Can you at least come upstairs and give me a short back rub to help me relax and go to sleep?”

“Of course dear, but it will have to be a short one.”

She left the robe lying on the floor in my office. I swear she was swaying her hips as she walked upstairs. My eyes were glued to her firm ass cheeks. Cheryl continued with the surprises as she undressed in front of me with the lights on. The surprise was two-fold. While she doesn’t hide her body from me, she has never gone out of her way to show it off, preferring instead to change in the bathroom and have the lights out when she comes to bed.

The even bigger surprise was that she had a completely bald pussy. I had frequently begged her to shave it when we were first married. She staunchly refused because it would make her look and feel like a little girl. She saw me staring at it.

“Enough of the other women at the pool do it, so I decided a few months ago that maybe your idea wasn’t too weird after all. I hope you like it. Are you absolutely certain that you are too busy to come to bed with me?”

“You are so beautiful, and sexy. I can’t think of anything I would rather do than come to bed and make passionate love to you. But that just isn’t possible tonight.”

I didn’t mind misleading my wife, but I didn’t want to outright lie to her. That seemed like a completely different step. I was so relieved when she let the subject drop and was satisfied with an attentive back rub. I tried to put every ounce of my pent up sexual frustration into my fingertips as I massaged her wonderful body. As I felt her firm body underneath my fingertips I wondered how I had ever let my Sister-in-Law distract me from what I had here at home. For that matter, I questioned whether a single porn image was as a hot as my wife lying naked in front of me. Were my priorities completely misplaced?

My wife was lying on her stomach as I massaged her back. She reached one hand under her belly and between her legs. I had never known her to masturbate before, but now she had tilted her hips and slightly spread her legs. I focused on rubbing her low back where I had a better view.

“Are you certain you don’t have time to make love to me tonight?”

“There is nothing I would rather do right now, but I honestly can’t”

“Then you should go work now.”

Cheryl pulled the covers over her body and rolled on to her back. I watched as she bent her knees and spread her legs under the covers. I left the room picturing my wife fingering her freshly shaved little pussy.

I had a text notification on my phone. While I was upstairs giving my wife a back rub, her sister had sent me a selfie while she used a dildo. Our vacation wasn’t for another 4 days. As much as I was looking forward to Christina’s surprise, I was also dreading going through airport security wearing a locked steel cock cage.

Our departure date finally arrived. I had looked up everything I could find online about going through airport security with a chastity device. The advice about describing it as jewelry seemed to be the best course. My worst fears (at least I thought so at the time) were realized when the TSA agent didn’t accept my explanation as send me for additional screening. It wasn’t as bad as you might think. A quick peek down the front of my pants satisfied the agents. However, my wife was curious.

“Why did TSA stop you?”

“It was a random screening.”

“Why did they take you behind the curtain?”

“Protocol”, I hated lying to my wife, “A certain percentage of passengers are randomly selected for a more intense screening. I just had the misfortune of being selected.”

Christina had arrived at the hotel several hours before us and was waiting at the hotel pool. We unpacked, changed and met her poolside. Christina was in a bikini that looked like it was made for a college girl on Spring Break, covering the essentials but little more. Despite being a decade older than those college girls, Christina looked perfect in the bikini. I could feel my dick straining against the steel cage as it tried in vain to get hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.