Teachers: Mr Norman - Cover

Teachers: Mr Norman

Copyright© 2018 by Mikro

Prologue

Pedo Sex Story: Prologue - Teacher invites young boys back to his home for extra education. One boy gets taught the pleasures of gay sex

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Pedophilia   Gay   Fiction   True Story   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

This story is based partly on fact. It is based in the 60’s when teachers were entrusted implicitly with the welfare and education of there pupils and even looked up to by parents as people of authority.

I spent most of my childhood being brought up in care. Between the ages of 6 and 10 I went to a boarding school for boys that was run by the local authority. If this school was open today it wouldn’t survive 5 minutes, but in the sixties the way it was left to it’s own devices, was nothing unusual as long as the children were kept clean and educated. This particular school, based in Hertford (UK) was run by a headmaster and his wife who was the matron and healthcare professional. They were devout nudists and would often sit in their garden naked with there 7yo daughter, also naked. As such it was more often than not that we boys would also be nude whenever the weather allowed. The culmination of my time spent in this school was that nudity was not a problem for me and I come to enjoy the feeling of the cool air on my body. Though I never again went totally nude anywhere in public

Move to age thirteen and I am now in a children’s home in Letchworth (UK) and attending a public school, This is where I met Mr Norman who was the geography teacher. Like all schools there was the nice teachers and the not so nice. Mr Norman was one of the nice ones and I seemed to get on with him really well, considering I was a bit of a loner at the time.

It was around this time I had my first ever experience of sex. Every Friday my last school lesson was swimming and me and my friend Nick, who was also in the home I was in, would always spend our bus fair on sweets while at the pool, then we would walk home through the woods. This one occasion Nick was groaning like he had a stomach ache. Suddenly he lay down and shuffled under a bush where he pulled his shorts down and started wanking the biggest cock I had ever seen, at least twice as big as mine. Now I had never masturbated before and didn’t even know what it was.

“It hurts.” Nick said, “You do it.” I got on my knees next to him and very gingerly gripped his cock, I was totally fascinated by it, by it’s size it’s throbbing and the seeping head. For the next minute or so he instructed me and then he said “Faster.”

I went faster and increased my grip slightly and then suddenly it erupted. White goo shot into the air and all over my hand. “Wow what was that?” I asked

“You not had a wank before?”

“No.”

“Well you should your pretty good at it and it feels great.” He pulled up his shorts and handed me a bunch of leaves. “Come on we better get going or we will be late.”

We ran the rest of the way home and that night when I went to bed I had my very first wank. It was truly glorious and made me shake from head to foot. Needless to say I did it regularly from then on. Not long after this Nick was caught having sex with one of the house mothers, she was sacked and he was sent home. I never saw him again.

One day My Norman invited me to his home that evening along with some other students. I told him he would have to clear it with the head of the children’s home which he did. I was allowed to go and visit him at 7pm and he would bring me home by 10pm. So I arrived outside his house at 7.30 and for some reason something told me not to go in. I pondered for a moment and then turned round and went home. Something didn’t feel right. Knowing what I know now some 50 years later there is a high probability that he liked young boys. Not long after I left school I heard rumours about Mr Norman that did not surprise me at all. I often wonder what would have happened if I had gone in. So this story is about, what may have happened if I had gone into the house.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.