Nickel Novelette - Cover

Nickel Novelette

Copyright 2011, 2018, 2019, by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 1: The Choice

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Choice - They had a fairly staid marriage when they were in their proper identities. In particular, _Terry_ would never spank _Faith_. But, oh, the games they played. A consolidation of stories previously on the site.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking  

“Faith, how could you have been so fucking stupid?” They were on a limited budget -- both still owed student loans years later. Terry couldn’t see how his wife could have imagined that they could afford a new sofa, let alone that she should buy one without even consulting him and then mention it so casually while they were getting ready for bed.

“I’m sorry, Terry. I know I was wrong. Here. Punish me. I’ll bend over so you can spank me.” She was in panties and bra; he was wearing almost as little.

“Not that way. What you get for behaving willfully is a long, dull lecture.” The light was starting to dawn. “That’s what it was about wasn’t it?”

“What?”

“You didn’t order the sofa ‘cause you thought we could afford it. You ordered it ‘cause you thought I’d spank you.”

“That’s ridiculous. I never...” But she was beginning to think he might be right. She sure needed more from him than gentleness. His gentleness was great, most of the time. But, sometimes, she needed something more.

“Well, when you want to be spanked, there are rules.” He marshaled the ideas in his mind.

“What,” Faith asked after the silence had exhausted her patience.

“Well, One -- Terry never spanks Faith. This is a slippery enough slope. You want to play, play all the way. Two -- Nothing damaging. You want me to burn you at the stake, I’ll figure out a way, but not one that leaves a mark on you. Three -- That means hand-spanks. I ought to get something out of this, too. Four -- let’s confine this to our bedroom as much as possible, and never when there’s anyone else in the house. That’s all I can think of at the moment.”

“You’d really burn me at the stake?”

“Well, I’d be happy to tie you to the stake. The burning has to be imaginary. Is that one of your wishes?”

“Not really. Don’t we have a family meeting to negotiate this? Hand-spanks sounds a little mild.” Terry was sounding awfully dominant right now.

“Nope. You get your choice. Yes or no.”

“What do you mean by playing all the way?”

“What I said. Terry never spanks Faith. If you want punishment, create a scene where we’re two different people.”

She was starting to get it, although her usually-articulate husband wasn’t being very articulate right now. He wanted the punishment to be within a role-paying situation. She could do that.

“And what is it that you get out of it?” Maybe he’d wanted to spank her all along.

“I don’t enjoy giving you pain. I do enjoy putting my hand on your ass. I figure that putting it on hard and fast is a compromise. Is this a deal?”

“It’s a deal.” This new dominant Terry could get what he wanted from her. And, after all, she did need a spanking. “Do we start now?”

He took a deep breath and thought for a minute. “Slave Girl, that vase you broke was one of my most prized possessions.”

“I’m very sorry, Master. I didn’t mean to do it.”

“That’s very lucky for you. The punishment for doing it deliberately is being disemboweled with a sword. Now, help me off with my clothes.” She helped him remove his trousers and shorts. She noticed the beginning of his erection but didn’t know whether the slave girl should. He sat on the side of the bed while she was hanging his trousers in the closet and putting his shorts in the bedroom hamper. She saw that his right side was almost at the foot of the bed. He was going to spank her, and she saw just how.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.