The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2018 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 11: Johannson family orgy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Johannson family orgy - A tryst between a brother and sister leads a family down the path to an orgy of incestuous debauchery that involves the whole neighborhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

CHRIS’S STORY

I had to tell Mom, of course, before she was blindsided by Laura. I told her everything, including the fact that Laura was turned on by what she saw. I figured her knowing that might help. Mom was furious with Emily, and with me for not warning her what Emily was thinking, but mostly with Emily. She wasn’t relieved by the fact that neither of us had said anything about sleeping with her. She knew that it would have to come out. There were a lot of phone calls back and forth, and then Mom left for Dad’s apartment to have the conversation about what to do about “the situation.”

She didn’t get back until late that night, and then she wouldn’t talk to us about it. Emily and I were going nuts. Emily knew she’d really fucked up and was really upset. I ended up sleeping with her that night, no sex, just sleep. That was something we normally didn’t do and was against “the rules”—Mom rationalized that sex was one thing, but she didn’t want us getting more emotionally intimate than a brother and sister would normally be. It was a pretty good rule, actually, but tonight Emily really needed somebody. She was a wreck.

That morning there was another phone call between Mom and Dad, and then she called us into the kitchen and sat us down.

“I’m not going to lecture you on what you did wrong,” Mom started off. “Emily, you know why what you did was a very risky act. And Chris, you know that you should have warned me that Emily was thinking about it. It’s one thing to have sex with someone outside the family, but someone close can only be brought in if we all agree. We all suffer if it goes badly.”

Mom was silent for a moment.

“Fortunately, your father and Laura were very understanding. Very understanding. And I have to congratulate you, Chris. Whatever you said to Laura had an effect. She’s upset, but not really angry. And your father is mostly embarrassed.”

I could feel the weight being lifted off Emily. She sort of just melted into the chair in relief.

“But I did have to tell them all about us.”

“But neither of us said anything about you,” I said.

“I know, but it would have come out. I couldn’t have let Emily take all the blame. I also explained all about the neighbors. I brought them in to seal the deal.”

Emily and I exchanged a quizzical look and then just stared back at Mom, confused.

“Your Dad and Laura want to join in our little family fun,” Mom finally explained. “That’s what took so long last night. We were discussing all that has been happening and exploring whether or not we should continue this and whether they would join in if we did. They decided to sleep on it, and that phone call a few minutes ago was your father telling me that he and Laura would like to join our group.”

I was shocked. Emily was visibly delighted.

“In fact, they’re going to come over after dinner for our first joint session.”

This was just too much for Emily. She had gone from sheer terror at the prospect of her life being ruined to ecstasy at the thought of fucking both Mom and Dad together. She just started crying. As for me, I thought it was cool. I had figured that we couldn’t keep doing this without Dad finding out, anyway. And Laura was pretty hot. But I realized that this could be really weird for Mom.

“Are you okay with this, Mom?”

“It’s going to be awkward. I had resigned myself to the fact that your Dad and I were done. And we’re still not getting back together—I want to be clear about that. Your Dad and Laura are still very much a couple. But I’m not mad at your Dad about the adultery anymore, and I think we will be able to engage in a little sex play with no strings attached. The thing that will be difficult for me is Laura. I still feel betrayed by her. I don’t know how I’m going to handle that.”

I went over and hugged her.

“You’re going to handle it just fine, Mom.”

Needless to say, the rest of the day was as nerve wracking as the previous night. Only Emily and I weren’t dreading what would happen. It was like being a little kid again on Christmas Eve, so excited about the prospects of Santa coming that you couldn’t think straight.

We had a light dinner, salads and sandwiches. We’d already learned that eating heavily before sex wasn’t a good idea. And then we all retreated to our respective rooms to get changed. Emily and I fought over who got to use the shower first. We may have been fucking, but we were still a brother and sister. And I guess the prospect of having Mom and Dad in the same room again brought out the sibling rivalry. Then I had trouble figuring out what to wear, even though I kept telling myself that it didn’t matter. I wouldn’t be wearing it for long.

Still, with all the rush I was ready long before Dad and Laura showed up. So I had half an hour more of nerve wracking anticipation before I heard their car pull into the driveway.

Emily was down the stairs in a flash, opening the door before Dad and Laura got to it. I joined her as Dad and Laura came inside.

Emily gave Dad a kiss, a rather chaste one on the cheek.

“Hello, Emily,” said Laura forcing a smile. That wasn’t at all awkward. Then she saw me and her smile brightened. She took a few steps closer and said to me in a low voice, “I have to thank you for intervening yesterday. I would have handled this very badly otherwise.”

“Hello, Laura. Hello, Jason.” Mom had joined us. She was smiling. Faking it much better than Laura. Or at least I think she was faking it. I knew she was both torn and excited.

“Let’s just admit that this is going to be a bit awkward for all of us,” Mom continued, and as she said it, I could see both Dad and Laura visibly relax. “Why don’t we have some wine and loosen up a bit first, and see how it goes.”

We went into the living and I steered Emily to sit on the couch next to me. I didn’t think it was a good idea to have her close to Dad, at least not yet. It might give Laura some second thoughts. Mom poured everyone a glass of red wine. It was the first alcohol that our parents had served Emily and me. We weren’t twenty-one yet, but I guess Mom figured that if we were old enough to fuck with the family, we were old enough to drink with it.

The conversation that followed was supremely weird. I don’t remember what anyone said, but it was all just small talk. No one mentioned the events of last night or what we’d all come here to do tonight. It was just like an ordinary family get together, with some tension between the three reconciling after a messy divorce.

I couldn’t take it any longer. I was sitting near Laura, so I leaned in and said quietly, but evidently loud enough that the others could hear, “Laura, have you ever had group sex before?”

There was silence around the room for a moment, and then Laura responded in the same low voice pretending to be private, “Well, before I met your father, I was a third in a semi-regular threesome, but nothing like what I think we’re going to do tonight.”

“Don’t worry about,” piped in Mom. “You’ll feel a bit uncertain at first, but you’ll quickly take to it. Everyone I’ve seen has been that way.”

That broke the dam, and suddenly everyone was talking about sex. Mom was telling Dad that I was really good lover. Which made me feel really good, and Laura shot me a wink when she heard it. Emily was excitedly describing Josh Taylor’s huge dick to Laura. Dad started asking Emily and Mom how we all started to fuck each other. He’d heard a lot of it last night, but evidently not the sexy details, which Emily was glad to supply. It was strange, but not in the weird way that we had been talking before, to hear Mom and Dad talking openly and explicitly about sex.

Emily had moved to get into Mom and Dad’s conversation and Laura got up and sat down next to me on the couch.

“I really do want to thank you again for what you said to me yesterday,” Laura said to me. “I was so upset and confused I wasn’t thinking straight. But I didn’t realize that I was probably more upset by the fact that I was turned on by your father was sleeping with Emily than any infidelity. You pointed that out to me and gave me a chance to cool down and start thinking.”

“I’m happy to have helped.”

“I’m sort of hoping that we’d be able to get together tonight,” she said, putting her hand on my thigh. “Is that in the cards?”

“Of course.” I leaned in to kiss her and was pleased, but not surprised, to find the kiss returned enthusiastically.

I lost myself in that kissing for a while. When I came up for air, I saw Dad macking on Mom, and Emily unzipping his trousers. So I started unbuttoning Laura’s blouse, and then taking off her bra, revealing two of the most fantastic breasts I’ve ever seen. Perfectly proportioned and hanging with just the right firmness, capped with two dark pink areolas. I couldn’t resist and took one into my mouth.

But I didn’t keep it there for long. I knew that Laura was still kind of upset with Emily, and I figured that Mom and Dad needed to work out some stuff on their own. So I stood up and led Laura into the middle of the floor. And at the same time I grabbed Emily’s hand, separating her mouth from Dad’s cock, and brought her along with us.

LAURA’S STORY

I won’t bore you with all the details of what Jason and I talked about after I caught him fucking his daughter Emily. But to sum up, I let him explain what had happened, which pretty much confirmed Chris’s account; Emily had simply jumped him. I asked if he’d harbored any incestuous thoughts, and Jason honestly admitted that the thought had crossed his mind now and again, but he’d never seriously lusted after Emily. I saw how guilty he felt, so I fessed up and admitted that what I’d scene had gotten me pretty hot, so he shouldn’t beat himself too bad. Emily was a beautify, lusty girl.

We had just moved on to the issue of trust and how we could get past this, when Jennifer called, saying she needed to come over to talk about what had happened. Jason and I braced for the storm, and I determined to stand by him against Jennifer. It was particularly nerve-wracking for me because not only was Jennifer my former boss, but we hadn’t spoken since she discovered that Jason and I were having an affair. I didn’t know what resentment she harbored over that.

But to our surprise, Jennifer wasn’t angry, and she said she knew that Emily was mostly to blame, although Jason had some culpability of course. She told us that she wasn’t surprised, and that Emily was a pretty wild. Jason mentioned that we should find a way to make sure that Emily understood that what had happened between Emily and him and between Emily and Chris was very wrong, and that we should find a way to move on, but Jennifer dropped the bomb. She admitted that she’d been having sex with both kids. She said that Jason would find out eventually, so she might as well get it out in the open.

Jason and I were stunned into silence.

Then Jennifer suggested that we might want to continue it. That maybe Jason and I would be interested in more sex with Chris and Emily. She said she wasn’t asking to start having sex with Jason again, although she would be willing to in a group context, but that it might be a way to get past the animosity of the divorce.

We talked about swinging, and for the first time I contributed to the conversation, telling Jason what I knew about how it worked. I had long ago told Jason that I’d fooled around with a swinging couple before I’d met him, so that was not surprise to him. But it did get a rise out of Jennifer, who had no idea. Jason and I had casually talked about getting involved in swinging eventually, and this would just be accelerating the schedule a bit. Frankly, it would be flooring the accelerator and pumping nitrous into the carburetor.

Well, you know how it turned out. Our libidos got the better of us, and we ended up at Jennifer’s place the next night. As expected, it was awkward at first, but a little alcohol and we started talking. And without planning anything, I found that Chris and I had sort of paired off and had started kissing.

He was a good kisser. And my God, what a body. His father is well built, but Chris could be a gay cover model, broad shoulders, tapered body, and six-pack abs. I had always liked to look at him, but had never dreamed that anything physical could ever happen between us. Plus he took charge, which really turned me on. I’ve got a submissive streak, and while I’ve never been interested in hardcore S&M, I like a man to take me. He had taken off my top and bra, and moved us when he really shocked me by grabbing Emily’s hand and pulling her over to us.

Emily, who had begun to suck Jason’s cock while he and Jennifer were kissing, emitted a little chirp of disappointment at leaving her father’s cock behind. But she smiled and dropped right down and started kissing me while Chris stripped off his own clothes.

I’d only been with one woman before, and that was a while ago. Shelly, the other woman in the poly couple I’d been with, was gentle, slow, and sensuous. But Emily was fast and eager. She positively attacked my mouth and breasts, moving back and forth between them. I could see why Jason couldn’t resist her yesterday.

Then I felt my legs being spread apart and Chris’s breath on my pussy. Then his tongue parting my lips and running up to lap at my clit. My lust had been building since I’d seen Jason fucking Emily the day before, and I hadn’t had any release. I just exploded in a mini-orgasm at his first touch. It wouldn’t be the last of the evening.

Somewhere along the way, Emily had slipped out of her clothes and was shoving one of her breasts into my mouth, which I eagerly accepted. And Chris kept lapping away. I managed a glance over at my husband and saw his ex-wife had taken over the cock-sucking duties that Emily had been pulled away from. A pang of jealousy and fear that I might lose him to this woman he had once loved ran through me, but that only fueled my lust and made me hotter. I needed a cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.