The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2018 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 10: Emily seduces Dad and Stepmom finds out

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Emily seduces Dad and Stepmom finds out - A tryst between a brother and sister leads a family down the path to an orgy of incestuous debauchery that involves the whole neighborhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

EMILY’S STORY

Ever since we started this family thing, I wanted to bed Dad. I think most girls have a thing for their fathers. Not a sexual thing, necessarily, but a special relationship. Your dad is the first man in your life, so of course he’s going to be special. But for me, once the possibility of family sex opened up, I’d been thinking of sleeping with Dad.

I mentioned it to Chris, but he shot me right down. Too dangerous. But I figured if I made a pass at him, the worst that would happen is that there would be a really awkward time between us. Dad didn’t need to know about the rest of what was going on for me to jump his bones. And if I hooked him, once he was committed I could bring him in on the rest.

It wouldn’t be hard to orchestrate. Dad had gotten a big condo, one where Chris and I both had our own rooms. Even though we were technically adults and the court-ordered visitation following the divorce was over, Dad wanted us to have a place to stay at his place. Chris and I rarely stayed there though. We were at the condo a lot, but it was only across town and it really didn’t make much sense for us to sleep there. But the option was there, and I figured it was a good in. I’d get Dad worked up, and them jump him.

Laura, his new wife, would be the tricky part. I obviously couldn’t do it with her around. And there is no way I wanted her in on this, as if that would be a possibility anyway. She’s attractive enough and any guy, or girl who was inclined in that direction, would be happy to bed her, but I didn’t really like her. There’s nothing wrong with her. I mean, she’s nice enough, and she’s always going out of her way to make Chris and me welcome. But she broke up my parents’ marriage, so there was no way I was going to like her. At least not this soon. I thought that maybe Chris could seduce her, but that wasn’t going to happen. Chris had flat out said he wasn’t playing, and besides, he felt about her the same way I did. And it would be safer to leave her out. Me making a pass at Dad would just be inappropriate. If both of us did it, that would obviously be a plan and that would require a lot of explaining, and that we couldn’t afford.

So the next weekend I decided to make my move. I went over to Dad’s condo Friday evening, just to “hang out.” We watched TV, nothing special. Just a daughter hanging out with her dad and stepmom. I made sure to snuggle up to Dad when we were watching the tube. Nothing really sexual, just affectionate, my body close to his. I was hoping to get him worked up so I could hit on him in the morning. I knew that Laura and Chris were going out to play tennis early Saturday morning. It was part of Laura’s efforts to get closer to us kids. Once she was out of the house, I’d be alone with Dad.

Sure enough, it worked. Chris showed up at about eight, and he and Laura went off to the tennis courts. Dad was still in his bedroom, so I waited until I heard the shower running, then I slipped into the bedroom. I was so excited, between the fear, the desire, and the prospect of getting screwed by my dad, I could barely walk across the room. Without even touching myself, I could feel that my pussy was soaking wet. It was even running down the inside of my thighs. I wanted to stop and just masturbate. And I nearly chickened out. Then I was inside the bathroom. I opened the shower door and stepped inside with Dad.

“What? Was the tennis game cancelled?” asked Dad, obviously thinking I was Laura. Then he was like, “Emily! What are you doing?”

I just smiled and dropped to my knees and took my first good look at my Dad’s cock. It was a lot like Chris’s, good-sized, only circumcised. I knew I didn’t have much time before Dad stopped me, so I just popped it into my mouth.

Dad was flustered and kept trying to say something, but he couldn’t get a complete sentence out of his mouth. Meanwhile his cock grew hard in my mouth. It tasted good. After a bit I took it out of my mouth and ran my tongue along the shaft down to his balls, popping one of those into my mouth, then the other. Dad just groaned, mumbling something about it being wrong, but he wasn’t stopping me. So I went back to sucking his cock. About a minute later he moaned, grabbed my head, and spewed semen into my mouth. I took a moment to swallow, and kept on sucking, knowing that if his dick were anything like my brother’s he would be supersensitive right after coming. Evidently he was, emitting a few yelps of pain mixed with pleasure. I finished up by looking up into his eyes while I continued to run my tongue around the head of his cock, scooping up the last drops of cum.

“What the fuck, Emily?” was all Dad could manage.

I decided that talking would be a mistake at this point. I had him hooked, but I hadn’t landed him.

“That’s just the first act, now you’ve got to take care of my needs, Dad.” I reached over turned off the water, took him by the hand, and led him out of the shower.

I thought about using a towel to dry us off, but that would take time. And in time he would calm down and start thinking clearly. So I just kept walking us into the bedroom, figuring that if the sheets got a little wet, no one would care. Besides, if we did this right they’d have to be washed anyway.

When we got to the bed that he and my stepmother slept in, I pushed him onto it. He was like putty in my hands. I straddled him and lowered my pussy onto his face. He went to town, alternating between sucking on my clit and thrusting his tongue into my vagina. He had a way licking my clit from the inside that was just to die for. I haven’t had all that many partners, but Dad was the best pussy licker I’d experienced, except for maybe Rachel, who is totally into it.

It didn’t take long. I just closed my eyes and thought that this was my father pleasuring me, and I started bucking and gushing.

I was tempted to just slide off Dad and curl up, but I knew I needed to stay in control. So I lifted myself off his face, stopping the orgasm before it went too far. I slid down, laying on top of him, and started kissing him, tasting my juices on his face. My God, this was so hot. Finally, I spoke.

“I’ve wanted to do that for a while.”

“But we shouldn’t have, you’re my daughter.”

“That’s what makes it so hot. Now I know where Chris gets his talent from.”

Dad was silent for moment. Then, “you mean you and your brother...”

“Yeah, we’ve been fucking for a few weeks now.” I figured it would be best not to mention what we’d been doing with Mom, at least not yet. That could wait that until later.

“I don’t know what to say.”

“Don’t say anything. I just want to find out if you’re as good at fucking as you are at licking pussy. Are you ready to fuck your daughter? Oh, you almost are,” I said as I reached down and grabbed his cock, which had become semi-erect. I stroked it a few times, getting it rock hard.

I rolled over on my back, pulling my father on top of me.

“C’mon Daddy, fuck me.”

That’s all it took.

“So you really want to be fucked?” he asked me.

I nodded, biting my lower lip.

Suddenly Dad pinned my shoulder down with one hand, and he positioned his cock at the opening to my pussy with the other. Then he thrust forward violently. My lips resisted for a moment, then opened up to him and he thrust deep.

Dad fucked me hard. I couldn’t move my upper body because he had me pinned down by the shoulders, but I could thrust back with my hips. I knew I would be sore later, maybe a even a little bruised, but I didn’t care. It felt so good to have my father plowing into me. Dad was like a wild man. I think I had three orgasms; he just kept going. I was screaming my head off with pleasure. Finally, I noticed that he was tensing up. Dad let out a few grunts and came into my pussy. He rolled off me.

I took a few moments to just breathe, and then leaned over and started kissing him. I’d kissed my dad before, of course, but never like this. Before it had been affection; this was intimacy.

“I was going to ask if it was good for you too,” I said, finally breaking the kiss and the silence. “But it’s pretty obvious it was.” I could feel his cum running down my thigh. I shivered with the thought that it was my dad’s cum.

Dad suddenly looked worried.

“Dad, I know what you’re thinking. But it’s cool. We’re just having some fun. I’ve discovered this whole new thing that is sex, and I want you to be part of it. It doesn’t change the fact that we’re father or daughter. And it doesn’t have to be weird.”

I told him about how I had begun to fuck Chris. And I told him about the Giamattis and the Taylors, leaving out their names for the moment, just saying they were “neighbors.” I mentioned that Mom was fucking the neighbors too, and I think Dad made the connection and guessed that Chris and I were fucking her too. I’m not sure whether that reassured him or frightened him more, maybe a bit of both. I told him that I didn’t know where this was going, or if it would be a good idea to continue. Maybe I could introduce him, or him and Laura, to the neighbors. I said I didn’t expect him and Mom to begin fucking again—although I think I secretly hoped that. I mean what kid doesn’t want her divorced parents to get back together. And I also said that if he didn’t want to do this again with me, that was cool. I had kind of jumped him. Hell, I damn near raped him. But that I really wished he would continue to fuck me. It was a really good talk, probably the first my dad and I had as equals.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.