The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2018 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 9: The Taylors join the family fun

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Taylors join the family fun - A tryst between a brother and sister leads a family down the path to an orgy of incestuous debauchery that involves the whole neighborhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

AMANDA’S STORY

When we got home I told Josh what I’d seen between Jennifer and Rachel. Josh suggested that if it bothered me, at an appropriate moment I might ask Lisa about how she and James balanced their swinging lifestyle with the kids. Lisa might admit to knowing all about it. I resolved to do that, but as it turned out, the need never arose.

We don’t have a pool, and Lisa had given us a standing invitation to use their pool anytime we felt like it. That afternoon turned into a scorcher, so Josh and I decided to take our new friends up on their offer. So Josh and I headed back over to the Giamattis’ house a few hours later.

Lisa answered the door and seemed happy to see us, telling us that James had gone into the office even though it was a Saturday. She said she hoped we wouldn’t mind sharing the pool with the kids and sent us out to the pool, while she went upstairs to put on her bathing suit. But there was a surprise waiting for us when we stepped out on the patio. The Giamatti and Johansson kids were all in the pool. Chris Johansson was kissing Rachel Giamatti, and her twin brother Matt had Emily Johansson’s bikini top off and was sucking on her left breast. Josh and I just stared for what must have been a minute or more.

“Rachel!” Lisa called out from behind us. The girls broke their kiss, looking embarrassed. “You know the rules. Take it upstairs.”

The four teens climbed out of the hot tub, sheepishly walked past Josh and I, and headed upstairs, Emily hurriedly putting her top back on as she passed us. I couldn’t help noticing that both boys had raging hard-ons, and that Chris was quite the hardbody.

“I’m sorry about that,” says Lisa when she came out to join us. “They know the downstairs and the pool is a no-sex zone.”

“You’re okay with your kids having sex?” asked Josh.

“Sure. They’re all over eighteen. Besides, if we got upset with them, we’d be quite the hypocrites, wouldn’t we?”

“I guess so,” said Josh.

The three of us went slipped into the pool. Josh did a couple of laps, while Lisa and I talked.

“So I guess your kids know about your lifestyle,” I said, half asking a question.

“Yes. We’re completely open with them about it.”

“And you’re really okay with them having sex?”

“Sure. It’s not like we could stop them. We put down some rules and make sure it doesn’t get out of hand, but mostly they’re free to do what they want. Rachel is usually the good one. It’s Matt who we have to keep on a tighter leash.”

Josh swam up to us.

“Do the kids ever join in with your partners?” he asked, flat out.

Lisa paused, unsure how to answer. Then she said, “only very recently. And so far only with Jennifer. Does that shock you?”

“A little, I guess,” I answered.

“Are you okay with that?”

“I guess so.”

“I’m just going to ask it,” said Josh, being the ever not-subtle man. “Do you sleep with your kids?”

Lisa took another long pause, then said, “yes.”

There was a long silence, and then Josh replied, “Okay then.”

“You’re still not shocked.”

“Sure, a little, but I guess it’s okay.”

“Would you like to join them?” asked Lisa.

“Do you mean... , “ I couldn’t even get the words out of my mouth.

“Yes, that’s exactly what I mean. If you want, we can go upstairs and fool around with them. If you’re not comfortable with that, that’s fine.”

“And the kids would be all right with that?” asked Josh.

“Well, that’s up to them, but I can’t imagine them objecting.”

“And what about Jennifer?” I asked. “Would she be all right with it.

“I haven’t asked her, but I’m sure she would be. You can call her and ask, and even invite her over.”

Josh and I exchanged a look. We didn’t need to say anything. We knew that in a few minutes we’d be upstairs and naked with the neighborhood kids.

“Well then, let’s go upstairs,” I finally said. Lisa broke out into a big smile of relief.

We got out of the pool and dried off, stripping off our bathing suits before heading indoors. Lisa took me by the hand and with her other hand grabbed Josh’s hardening cock and led us upstairs.

The kids had wasted no time. When we walked into the playroom, Matt was fucking Emily missionary style and Chris was eating out Rachel.

“We’ve got company,” Lisa said, announcing our presence.

Four head turned and in unison broke out into smiles.

“Cool,” said Matt.

Lisa led the two of us down into the pit, and suddenly there were hands all over our bodies. Rachel came up and gave me a deep kiss, while Chris fondled my ass and nuzzled my neck.

“Omigod! It’s huge!” yelped Emily. She had obviously discovered Josh’s cock.

I looked over and she had dropped to her knees, holding it and admiring it. Matt was just staring at it. For a minute I thought his eyes might bug out of his head.

“And it’s not even fully erect yet,” said Lisa. “Just you wait, girl.”

I was distracted by Rachel and Chris sucking on my breasts. A hand, I think it was Rachel’s found my pussy. I dropped to my knees and laid back, letting the two teenagers ravage me. Rachel buried her face in my pussy, while Chris kissed me, gently, and fondled my breasts. I was in heaven. I reached out and found his cock with my hand, and started pumping it. I was in bliss.

EMILY’S STORY

Well being caught in the pool by the Taylors from down the street was kind of embarrassing, but it was no big deal. I mean it’s not like they had seen me sucking my own brother’s cock. That would have been trouble. At the time I didn’t know that the Taylors were swingers too, but Matt told me as we were going upstairs that it was cool and that the Taylors had been playing with his parents the night before.

Once we got into the playroom we quickly stripped. We just had our bathing suits, so that took only a few seconds. Then we attacked one another. Matt was already raging hard and just plowed into my pussy. It’s a good thing I was already kind of wet, but the suddenness of him entering me felt good. He pinned be down and started thrusting away hard. It even hurt a little at first, then I realized that I kind of liked it that way. I started thrusting back with my hips to match Matt’s thrusts. I didn’t know what Chris and Rachel were doing, and I was too busy to care.

Then I heard Lisa’s voice saying something about visitors. She was standing there with the Taylors and all three were naked. Mrs. Taylor was pretty, slim with pert breasts and a nicely trimmed snatch. Mr. Taylor was well-built, but not as toned as Chris or James, and I could see he was well endowed. This summer was just getting better and better.

I whispered to Matt, “we can do this anytime. We need to jump on those two right now.”

Matt let me up and I sort of ran—God was I eager—up to Mr. Taylor. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and then I noticed how big his cock really is. I think I may have even yelped or said something equally embarrassing. I mean it is gigantic. I remember thinking that there was no way I was going to get that in my mouth, but that fucking it would be incredible. Rachel’s strap-on was nearly as big, so I knew that I could stretch to take this, but it would fill me to overflowing. I just dropped to my knees to get a better look at it.

“Can I touch it?”

“By all means,” says Mr. Taylor.

I reached out and took it in my hands. It was heavy, half-engorged with blood and it must have held a lot. I couldn’t even wrap my hand around it; I needed both hands to fully encircle it. And the head was even bigger.

“Can I suck it?”

Mr. Taylor told me to go ahead. (I guess I should call him Josh. I mean, after you’ve sucked a man’s cock, formalities kind of go out the window.)

I started to take the head of that monster into my mouth, but I couldn’t fit it in. (Later on I would get the hang of sucking it, but that afternoon it defeated me. So I took to flicking my tongue across the head and running it down the underside of the shaft. A minute later Matt joined me and the two of us sucked that huge cock. Matt could actually get quite a bit of it in his mouth. Deep throating Josh would be out of the question for anyone, but Matt managed to get the head in his mouth and slowly worked his way an inch or two down the shaft, which was an impressive feat. I swear, I don’t think Matt actually prefers guys, but he’s a really good cocksucker.

A minute or two later Lisa joined us, diving underneath Josh’s legs and taking his balls into her mouth. It was getting a little crowded in there, so I slipped down and started sucking Matt’s normal-sized cock. I could deep throat that sucker, and it made me feel a little less inadequate.

I looked up and saw Matt was taking a break from cocksucking and was kissing his mother. Josh took the opportunity to lie down, and we all rearranged ourselves into a daisy chain, with me tackling Josh’s cock again, Matt burying his head in my pussy, Lisa sucking off her son, and Josh going to town on Lisa’s beautiful pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.