The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2018 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 8: A new couple joins the swinging set

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: A new couple joins the swinging set - A tryst between a brother and sister leads a family down the path to an orgy of incestuous debauchery that involves the whole neighborhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

JOSH’S STORY

Amanda and I had been together for four years, and married for two, when she told me that something was missing from her sex life. We’d always been open about talking about sex, but this was really a blow to my ego. And fucking ironic. I was too big to satisfy her. That’s not the stereotypical complaint. I knew that Amanda loved me and that she enjoyed the sex we did have, but I was just so big that we had to go slow, and sometimes that wasn’t enough.

Guys all say they would like to have a huge dick, but it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be. Now, this sounds really bad, but I’m just telling the truth. There are drawbacks to having a big dick. First, when erect I’m about eleven inches long and about three and a half inches thick. Finding pants that fit without revealing too much is tough; if I don’t stick with styles that are baggy people stare. And before I met Amanda, there were a number of women who couldn’t take me at all, and as Amanda found out, I had to take it slow with those that could. And I’ve never found a woman I could have anal with.

Don’t get me wrong. There are good things about it too. When I was in college, once word got around—and it always gets around; girls gossip a lot more than guys—women were practically lining up to fuck me. While some found I was too big for them, I never had any problem picking up women who were willing to try. And Amanda loves my dick. She says that I’m able to touch her like no other guy, all her hot spots at once.

But I knew that her complaint would be a problem. Maybe not right away, but eventually. Amanda is very sexually open, and she always tells me what she wants. I love her for that. But I knew that if there was something I wasn’t giving her, eventually she would find a way to get it. Maybe not right away, but in four or five years our marriage would be in trouble. That’s why I suggested swinging.

I didn’t expect that Amanda would go for it. And she was kind of shocked, which was something I didn’t really expect. She thought that I maybe wanted to sleep with other women, which I wouldn’t turn down, but isn’t something I needed. So I quickly backed off, saying that I wasn’t asking for it, just thinking outside the box. We tried using vibrators, toys that I could be somewhat rough with her with and penetrate her anally, but she said it, while it was fun, wasn’t the same thing. So that’s where we stood when Amanda found out the new neighbors were into swinging.

When I got home that evening, she jumped me at the door. I’d never seen her so horny. We fucked right there on the hall floor, and again a couple of other times that night. She didn’t tell me what had gotten into her that night, at least not right away, and I didn’t ask. I wasn’t looking a gift horse in the mouth. Then the next morning at breakfast she told me what had happened the day before. Needless to say, I was blown away. Amanda said that was willing to try swinging if I was serious about my earlier suggestion. We decided to take a few weeks to think it over and keep talking about it. There was no hurry, and it was a big decision.

But we didn’t count on how an idea like that can eat away at you. I couldn’t think about anything else that day. I got nothing done at work that day. And by the time I was driving home, I knew that I wanted to do it. But I was surprised; what really turned me on wasn’t the idea of fucking other women, it was seeing Amanda getting fucked. The idea of watching her get off with another guy really turned me on. It turns out that Amanda was infected by the same itch. She couldn’t think about anything else either.

So that night we sat down and laid out some rules. We would only do it together; no picking up partners on our own. And we both had to agree. Both of us had veto power over any partner. Once that was decided, we fucked again, and it was a great fuck. One of the best we’d ever had together.

So Amanda went over to speak with Jennifer—she was more comfortable talking with her than with the Giamattis, who we barely knew. And before we knew it, our first swinging session was set up for that Friday.

AMANDA’S STORY

It had all happened so fast. What had started as just an idle suggestion of Josh’s had become a reality. Josh and I were knocking on the Giamatti’s door, and awaiting within was sex, and it was kind of scary. The sex wasn’t scary—well maybe the prospect of sex with another woman was intimidating; I had never done that before, and both Lisa and Jennifer had hinted that it was very much a possibility—but I had no idea what this would do to Josh’s and my marriage. Would we both get jealous? Or worse, would one of us love it and the other get jealous?

Lisa opened the door, all smiles. There were kisses, on the cheek, very chaste. Josh gave her the bottle of wine that we’d brought, and Lisa made a fuss about opening it, ushering us into the living room, where James and Jennifer were already waiting.

I hadn’t known what to expect. Naked bodies writhing in ecstasy on the floor, maybe. But it was just like the start of any dinner party I’d ever been to. We all chatted and drank wine.

I guess James, who was sitting the closest to Josh and I, noticed that I was a bit nervous. He leaned in and whispered to us.

“About later on,” he said. “We all understand that this is your first time doing anything like this. It’s okay to be nervous, and if you feel uncomfortable about anything, you can simply decline. No one is going to be offended. You can take it slow and just do what you feel comfortable with, and with people you’re comfortable with.”

“It’s not so much about tonight,” said Josh. “It’s about tomorrow. I just don’t know what to expect when Amanda and I wake up tomorrow.”

“Think of it as an experiment,” said James. “If it doesn’t work, you don’t have to do it again. And the important thing is to check in with each other throughout the evening and make sure you’re both enjoying yourselves. And at the end of the night, spend some time together, just the two of you.”

“Jennifer and I are going upstairs,” announced Lisa, who hadn’t been able to hear our conversation with her husband. “Our panties are soaked with anticipation, and we can’t wait any longer. Join us when you’re ready.” And with that the two other women went upstairs, arm in arm.

“We can hang out a while longer, if you’d like,” said James. “But I’d suggest going a little easy on the wine. A little bit of lubrication lowers the inhibitions nicely, but too much isn’t a good idea.”

We chatted for a while. Honestly, I can’t tell you what we talked about. I had chills and my stomach was in knots. All I could think about was what waited us upstairs. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore.

“I’m going upstairs,” I announced. “Josh, are you coming?”

Both Josh and James were up in a flash and escorted me upstairs.

I guess others have described the Giamattis’ playroom, but it really is something to walk into it for the first time, to see the play pit, and to see two gorgeous women in the middle of it. Lisa was lying on her back with Jennifer between her legs, licking away at her pussy. I just stared, unable to move.

I noticed that James was starting to take his clothes off. Josh wasn’t. I guess he was waiting for me. I started unbuttoning my blouse, and Josh started to undress too. Then a moment later I felt another pair of hands help me off with my blouse. It was James, who had shed his shirt, socks, and shoes, but was still in his pants.

“Josh, we could use some help down here,” said Lisa.

I turned to my husband, gave him a deep kiss, smiled, and said, “go.”

Josh didn’t need to be told twice.

I then turned to James and gave him a deep kiss. He was the first man, other than Josh, I’d kissed in four years. It was wonderful. We just stood there, letting our tongues explore each other’s mouth for several minutes. I could feel James’s hands run up and down my back, and then unclasp my bra. I shrugged out of the bra without breaking the kiss. Then I grabbed his hands and placed them on my breasts. James broke the kiss and leaned down, taking my right nipple into his mouth. My nipples have always been sensitive, and I gasped when he started sucking. He switched to my left breast, and one of his hands dropped down and unzipped my skirt, which fell to the floor, leaving me with just my garter belt and stockings. In a fit of devilishness I had slipped off my panties before leaving home.

I could feel James’s cock rubbing against my leg, straining underneath his pants. So I dropped to my knees and unclasped his belt and unzipped his pants, which fell to the floor. A couple of tugs and he had lost his underwear as well, and his very nice cock popped up to say hello. It really is a beautiful cock, and just about the perfect size. I took it in my hand and kissed the head. It twitched and grew even harder, so I took it into my mouth.

Amazingly, I could deep throat the whole thing, right down to the base. I’d never been able to take a whole cock into my mouth. Of course with Josh that was impossible, but I guess all that practice fellating him had gotten me to the point where I could deep throat a more normal size cock no problem.

I glanced over at Josh. Lisa and Jennifer had him on his back. Lisa was sitting on his face, grinding her pussy into it, while she sixty-nined him, taking his head into her mouth. Jennifer was between his legs, licking his shaft and balls.

Suddenly, James grabbed my arms and stood me up, kissing me again.

“Lisa tells me you want to be taken, to have it a kind of rough,” he said when he broke the kiss.

I nodded.

“Just tell me if I go too far, or not far enough.” And with that he started kissing me again, his right hand reaching around my butt and parting my pussy lips. I was wet, and he shoved two fingers in. His other hand grabbed the hair at the back of my head by the roots. He jerked my head back, breaking the kiss again.

“And you want me to fuck you in the ass.” I wasn’t sure if it was a question or a command.

I nodded again.

“Okay, come with me.”

He led me down into the pit by the hair. James knew what he was doing. He was forceful, but he didn’t pull my hair, and he didn’t hurt me. He lay me down next to Josh and mounted me. I could feel the head of his cock part my lips, and then he suddenly thrust forward, burying himself in me. I yelped. He held me down firmly by the shoulders. I was pinned, unable to move. And he began to thrust in and out, hard. Oh God, it was so good.

JOSH’S STORY

The two women grabbed me and pulled down to the floor. Lisa settled on top of me, thrusting her pussy in my face, and giving me no alternative but to start licking. Not that I minded, of course. Then the two women started sucking my cock and balls.

After a little while, Lisa moved off me and whispered in my ear.

“Do you want to see your wife being fucked?”

I turned my head and saw Amanda being fucked hard, missionary style by James. Her head was back and she was groaning in ecstasy with each thrust. It was so damn sexy seeing Amanda like that, that I came right then and there. I think I surprised Jennifer a bit, who got a nice facial out of it, but she kept licking like a trooper and, surprising me, kept me hard. I usually have no trouble with multiples, but it takes some time between. Evidently not tonight. I softened a little, but didn’t lose my erection entirely.

LISA’S STORY

Wow! That’s all I could think when I saw Josh’s cock. Amanda wasn’t kidding. It was bigger than my forearm. I’ve seen quite a few cocks in my life, but this was the biggest by a wide margin. I knew I could take it though. It wasn’t all that much bigger than the strap-on that Rachel likes to use on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.