The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2018 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 6: The next generation has some fun

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The next generation has some fun - A tryst between a brother and sister leads a family down the path to an orgy of incestuous debauchery that involves the whole neighborhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

CHRIS’S STORY

The next few days were pretty wild. Mom, Emily, and me had a lot of sex, and by Friday we had to call it quits and catch a breath. Mom declared that Friday would be a no-family-sex day. If we wanted to get to get laid, we’d have to find someone from outside the family to do it with. She said Emily and I needed to date others. She was probably right. She also laid down a bunch of other rules, like no sex downstairs; we had to keep it to the bedrooms. There was too much risk of being discovered. And she borrowed a few rules from the Giamattis, like Emily and I had to sleep in our own beds, and when Emily and I did it we had to keep the door open. She said it was to protect us, but Emily said it was because Mom wanted to watch. I think both were probably true. And most of all, we were not to introduce any of our friends to the “lifestyle,” unless we talked it over with her first and she approved. I had instantly thought about bringing Nicole into our games, but Mom was probably right. Maybe I could bring Nicole in eventually, but it was something that I’d have to be very careful about in case she flipped out and told someone. We were allowed to have all the sex we wanted with the Giamatti kids though. So that was very cool. Rachel is a hottie.

So by Saturday afternoon Emily and I were rested and starting to get horny again. (Nicole was away for the weekend, so there had been no joy there Friday night.) Emily and I were hanging by the pool, and I was thinking about asking her if she wanted to go upstairs, when Rachel and Matt came out to swim in their pool. Our backyards are next to one another and we both have full view of each other’s pools, and there is a gate between the fences that we use to go from house to house. It’s very convenient.

Since Rachel and Matt were pretty new to the neighborhood, we weren’t really friends yet. We’d talked a little, that’s about it. But now, we each knew more about each other’s sex lives than next-door neighbors usually do. It was kind of awkward. I figured we should go over and talk, so I motioned to Emily and we walked over and through the gate. I figured that we’d get to know each other a little better and get it out in the open what had been going on between our parents. I figured maybe in a week or so, we’d work up to some playing around.

But I’d forgotten that Emily had already had sex with Rachel. (Okay, technically not “with” her, but right next to her.) Uninhibited as usual, she walked right up to Rachel and gave her a deep tongue kiss. Rachel responded.

“You know my big brother don’t you?” said Emily. “He thinks you’re really hot.”

Emily really knows how to break the ice.

“He’s pretty cute himself,” said Rachel smiling at me.

“You guys mind if we hang out,” I asked.

“Just hang out?” replied Matt.

“Shhh! When will you learn to be polite,” said Rachel to her brother, and turning to me, “I’m sorry. He’s just really immature for his age. Hanging out is cool.”

So the four of us sat by the edge of the pool, sometimes paddling around in the water, and talked. It was pretty typical teenage behavior, hanging out with nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon. The only weird thing was that we talked about fucking our parents, brothers, and sisters. We knew the Giamattis were into the incest thing, but didn’t know for how long. We found out they’d been doing it for a little more than a year. I wondered if it was weird, and Rachel said it was kind of weird, but it was cool. Matt said that we were insane and that it was great. After a while we started talking about other normal stuff. Rachel and I got into a long conversation about what the local college was like, where she would be going in the fall, and when we looked up, we saw Emily and Matt at the other end of the pool necking.

“Hey, you two, get a room,” said Rachel, only half joking. Then turning to me, “I know where they’ll be in a few minutes. Do you want to join them? We don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“No, I’d love to go upstairs with you. I mean, if you want to too.”

“Yeah. Like I said, you’re kind of cute, and I’ve got an itch that needs scratching. I haven’t been with anyone since your Mom last weekend.”

“Cool.”

“Are you sure your girlfriend won’t mind? Sleeping with mom and sis is one thing, but sleeping with the girl next door is something else.”

“Oh, there’s so much about all this that Nicole wouldn’t understand.”

Rachel giggled, took my hand and put it on her firm, round ass, and following Matt and Emily, led me into her house.

RACHEL’S STORY

I learned a new word the other day, ambivalent. And that’s how I felt about finding out the Johanssons next door were into the family thing too. I really wanted to have sex with some other people, and Jennifer was really cool and so beautiful. But I didn’t want a couple of other teenagers like Matt pawing me all the time. Emily was okay, I guess. She was young and acted kind of like Matt, but she was a hottie. Her brother Chris was really good looking too, but I didn’t really know him. But when Chris and Emily came over that Saturday they were really cool, especially Chris. There were no grab-ass games or pawing. We talked about sex, but mostly about the weirdness of fucking your own family. What was especially cool was that Chris didn’t react like Matt or Emily, who thought it was totally great. Chris saw that it could also be really fucked up. He thought about things; he didn’t just charge in dick first. Then, once we got the obvious thing out of the way, we started talking about normal stuff. I was just starting to figure out that I wasn’t all that into guys, but I knew that if I were, I’d be all over Chris. I thought I should want to fuck Chris just because he was a studmuffin. But while he could scratch an itch, I knew even then that he couldn’t really fulfill my desires, which were really for his mom. Like I said, I was ambivalent.

Chris told me about his girlfriend, and it was obvious that he was totally into her. That was another cool thing. That meant that while we might fool around some, he wouldn’t be hanging around me always trying to get some. Then we started talking about school and stuff, and what I could look forward to in the fall. Chris turned out to be pretty cool, and I decided that I would like him to be my first real, outside-the-family fuck.

So I led him into the playroom. Emily and Matt were already naked and lying in the middle of the pit kissing. The great thing about swim suits is that it takes no time at all to take them off. I turned to Chris, looking up into his eyes, and he did what I wanted him to do, he leaned in and started kissing me. We were a bit slow and gentle at first, no tongue. But soon I opened my lips a bit, and our tongues touched. This was my first real kiss from a guy—Dad and Matt didn’t count.

After a few moments I stopped and dropped to my knees and started tugging on Chris’s bathing suit, pulling it down around his ankles. I was face to face with his cock; it was already erect and fully hard, the same size as Dad’s. A year ago I would have been intimidated as all hell to see this thing. Now, it almost looked nice. I kissed the head and giggled. I couldn’t help myself. Sometimes I’m a teenage girl.

Chris stepped out of his swim trunks and dropped to his knees so he could untie my top. My boobs swung free, and they had all of Chris’s attention. He moved to suck on my nipples, but I leaned back and lay down.

“Bottoms first,” I said raising my legs so he could take off my bikini bottom, which he eagerly did.

Chris lay on top of me and we began necking again, only this time letting our hands roam freely. I stroked his cock, and his hand found its way between my legs, where my pussy was already wet. We rolled around in the pit like this for a bit. It was very nice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.