The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2018 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 5: Mom comes clean to her son

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mom comes clean to her son - A tryst between a brother and sister leads a family down the path to an orgy of incestuous debauchery that involves the whole neighborhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

JENNIFER’S STORY

I’d just had sex with my daughter, and I knew the next step was my son. I’d seen him peeking at me in the shower a few times, and there was that other night when I’d seen him watching me masturbate. I had figured that it was just curiosity, but now I thought it was probably something more. I knew I couldn’t keep what I’d just done with Emily a secret from Chris, so I’d have to talk to him.

I swore Emily to secrecy, at least for a few days. She could keep it a secret for that long. She was so excited at the prospect, though, that I wasn’t sure she could be quiet for much longer than that. Chris was going to Nicole’s for dinner the next night, but I told him to be home early, that I thought we needed to spend some time just hanging out as a family. He just said, “okay,” as he walked out the door. I sent Emily off to spend the night with a friend of hers. I didn’t want her around in case this didn’t work. And then I spent the next several hours afraid and sexually frustrated. You never would have guessed that I’d been laid, wonderfully so, twice in less than forty-eight hours. I should have been blissfully satisfied, but the prospect of sex with my handsome son had me on edge all evening. The thought that this was very wrong didn’t stop me. If anything, it made me more excited.

CHRIS’S STORY

Mom insisted that I be home early that night, something about spending time as a family. I was back by about seven thirty. Mom must have heard me come in and called to me from her bedroom, asking me to come in there with her. She was sitting on the edge of her bed, wearing a dress, which was unusual. She’s the jeans type of mom. I didn’t make anything of it at the time, but she was wearing makeup and perfume too. She patted the bed next to her and asked me to sit next to her.

“Chris, I wanted to talk to you about Nicole. You are having sex with her, aren’t you?”

I started to say something, what I’m not sure, but nothing came out.

“I’m not mad,” she continued.”You’re nineteen and certainly old enough. I just want to know.”

“Yeah,” I answered, not really knowing what to expect.

“You are being safe? She’s using birth control?”

“Yes,” Oh, God, this was the talk. I’d been through this with Dad four years ago. It was awkward then. This was going to be worse, because it was my Mom.

“Good. You know you can always talk to me about these things.”

“I know that.” Of course I couldn’t talk to her about those things. No guy could. But I knew what she wanted to hear.

“I thought you were, but some other things got me wondering. I know you’ve sometimes watched me when I showered and that you were watching me the other night when I was playing with myself.”

Oh my God! I was busted. My stomach twisted up in knots, my skin grew clammy, and I started to sweat.

“At first I thought that you were just curious about the female body and that maybe you and Nicole weren’t sleeping with each other. Because why else would you want to look at your mother’s naked body.”

She paused, as if she expected me to say something. I didn’t know what. So she continued.

“And then last night I saw you and Emily having sex.”

My mind went blank with terror. I just froze. This was worse than being busted.

“You’re having sex with Nicole. You’re having sex with Emily. And still you’re sneaking peeks at your naked mother. I’m wondering if you don’t want something more.”

She paused again, but my brain was locked. She wasn’t mad. She should be yelling or crying. I couldn’t figure out where this was going.

“I’m wondering if you don’t also want to have sex with me.” She put her hand on my thigh as she said this.

This was unbelievable. I didn’t hear what I thought I just heard.

“Would you like to have sex with me?” she continued. “It’s okay if you do. And I won’t be upset if you don’t. Maybe a little disappointed, because I’d really like to have sex with you, but I understand if that’s just not what you want.”

I still just sat there.

“Well, would you?”

I found myself slowly nodding yes. It didn’t think about doing it, my brain was still frozen. I just knew I wanted to have sex with her.

Mom reached out and took my head in her hands, drawing me into her. She started to kiss me, with tongue. I responded, and we fell back onto bed necking hungrily.

JENNIFER’S STORY

My God, was Chris a good kisser. He was doing something right with Nicole and Emily.

CHRIS’S STORY

The kissing itself wasn’t much different than it was with Nicole or Emily, but the combination of the kissing and the smell of Mom’s perfume sent all sorts of conflicting signals through my brain. She smelled like Mom, but I was so horny. I think something must have short circuited. It was wrong, but I wanted it so bad.

Mom stopped for moment, stood up, and slipped off her dress. She was just wearing panties underneath. I’d seen her breasts before, but never like this. I swallowed hard, and she lay down next to me, and we started kissing again. She grabbed my right hand and guided it to her left breast. I had been too scared to do it before, but now I cupped and fondled it, feeling her hard nipple, which was like Emily’s. By moving my hand, Mom had broken the spell and I found I could move of my own free will. I broke our kiss and moved down to suck on her nipples.

Mom’s hand moved down to my crotch, and I felt her grasp my cock through my jeans. I suddenly realized that I was in pain down there. My cock was straining, trying to burst through the material. I’d never been so hard before. Mom unsnapped my jeans, and unzipped my fly, and my cock just popped out at attention.

JENNIFER’S STORY

It was a beautiful cock. This was the first really good look at gotten at it in years. Long and firm, with a glistening bead of pre-cum at the tip. Without hesitating, I slipped my mouth around it. It tasted as good as it looked, musky and salty. I licked around the head and glans and then engulfed it again. He didn’t last long, but that was okay. He was only nineteen. He’d recover quickly. I swallowed all his cum, a trick I’d learned doing that to his father. I’d forgotten how much I liked the taste and feel of cum in my mouth.

I stood up and slipped off my panties. Chris just watched me and then stared at my naked body.

“Well, aren’t you going to get undressed too? We’ve got a lot to do and it’s not going to get done as long as you’re dressed?”

Chris jumped off, and this time I lay on the bed and watched him undress, which I’ve found is always a treat. He’s so slim and hard, real eye candy. Then he lay next to me. For a few minutes, we didn’t do anything except stare into each other’s eyes, like young lovers, which I guess half of us were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.