The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2018 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 4: Mothers and daughters get it on

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Mothers and daughters get it on - A tryst between a brother and sister leads a family down the path to an orgy of incestuous debauchery that involves the whole neighborhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

JENNIFER’S STORY

Rachel led me straight into the playroom, turned around, and planted her mouth firmly against mine, her tongue diving deep into my mouth. We passionately exchanged kisses for a few minutes.

When we finally broke the kiss Rachel said, “You don’t know how badly I’ve wanted this.”

“Really? I don’t want to do anything that you don’t want.” I was still nervous about her age, although in some ways she was more sexually experienced than me.

“Don’t worry about that,” said the teenager. “I want this. I want you.”

We went back to kissing as she unbuttoned my blouse. I reached around and untied her bikini strap. Her round breasts swung free and I saw her big, brown nipples for the first time. But I had barely time to notice before Rachel started buttoned my jeans, and we quickly stripped off the rest of our clothes and tumbled into the play pit, kissing all the time.

Rachel started suckling on one of my breasts, holding it with one hand while her other hand roamed freely across my body. I pushed her away and put my tongue to one of her nipples, feeling the teen firmness of her breasts. I felt one of her hands part my thighs, her palm pressing down on my mons while a finger ran back and forth along my labia. We rolled around, all hands and tongues and lips.

We settled into a protracted session of deep kissing, our hands buried in each other’s crotches. I could feel Rachel’s finger part my labia and plunge into my pussy. She broke the kiss and brought her finger to her mouth, licking off the juice. She looked into my eyes and giggled. We resumed our kissing and her hand returned to its place between my legs.

Eventually we maneuvered ourselves into a sixty-nine, and I got my first good look at Rachel’s pussy. Her inner lips and clit were engorged and protruding. She had a nice thatch of brown hair above, but none yet along the sides of the lips. I dove in and tasted her. She tasted clean with just a hint of musk. Delicious. She did the same for me, and was quite skilled. Lisa had taught her well.

After a few minutes Rachel’s licking became irregular, and she started to emit some moans. And soon she was convulsing in her first orgasm of the morning. I tentatively continued to lick, but Rachel didn’t seem overly sensitive, so I went back to eating away with abandon. Rachel, ever the attentive lover, returned to her duties as soon as she was able.

Then some movement caught my eye. Thinking it was Lisa coming to join us, I looked up. It was Lisa, but my Emily was with her. They were both standing there, watching us. Lisa held my daughter tightly, one hand on her breasts, the other down the front of her jeans.

EMILY’S STORY

I was just hanging out that morning when the phone rang. It was Mrs. Giamatti from next door. She said that she needed my help with something for a few minutes and if Chris and I would mind coming over. I told her that Chris was out. She said that was too bad, but she thought that she and I could handle it, so I walked out the back, through the gate that separated our two pools. The sliding door to their kitchen was open, so I went in. Mrs. Giamatti was there.

“Thanks for coming over, Emily. I just can’t manage this myself, but the two of us should be able to do it.” She didn’t say what she wanted me to do.

She took me by the hand and started leading me upstairs. Halfway up, she turned to me and quietly said, “I saw you giving a blow job to your brother out by the pool the other day.”

I froze, and my stomach did a flip-flop. I started feeling sick.

“And your mother saw you and Chris fucking last night.”

I started trembling, and my stomach did more flip-flops. I’d never been in such big trouble. If I’d been thinking straight, I’d have realized this was an odd place to tell me this, and why was it her? Why wasn’t this Mom talking to me? But I was too scared to think straight.

“You need to be more discreet. The entire neighborhood can see you when you are out by your pool. You’re lucky that no one else saw you.”

“But, my Mom...” was all I could manage to get out of my mouth.

“Your mother was very disconcerted and confused by what she saw. What confused her most was that she was turned on by seeing her two children fuck each other.”

I was now really confused. I still wasn’t processing all she was telling me.

“I’ve got something to show you now.” And she led me the rest of the way up the stairs to one of the bedrooms.

It was a huge bedroom, except that it didn’t really have a bed. There was big pit with cushions all around and mattresses on the bottom, and two women were naked in a sixty-nine in the middle of it. I didn’t recognize them at first, but then I realized it was Mom and Rachel Giamatti. My mom was eating out the neighbor’s daughter, and Mrs. Giamatti and I were watching.

I froze again. I couldn’t take my eyes off my mom and Rachel. Mrs. Giamatti put her arms around me and held me.

“Are you enjoying the show?” she said into my ear.

I nodded.

One of her hands cupped one of my breasts, and the other slipped down the front of my jeans. I didn’t know what to do. I just leaned back into her.

“Do you think your mother is sexy? I do.”

I nodded again. I’d always thought Mom was sexy, for as long as I’d been old enough to understand what being sexy was.

“Would you like your mother to do to you what she is doing to my Rachel?”

I found myself nodding and quietly saying, “Yes.” I’d never considered sex with Mom before, not even as a wild fantasy, but once Mrs. Giamatti, or I guess I should call her Lisa since she had her hand down my pants and formality seemed kind of silly at this point, but once she suggested it, I knew I wanted to. I’d sneaked some looks at Mom naked before, and there had been the other night I looked in at her when she was masturbating, but that was curiosity. I’d never actually thought of having sex with her, or any girl for that matter, before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.