The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2018 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 1: Brother and sister discover each other

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Brother and sister discover each other - A tryst between a brother and sister leads a family down the path to an orgy of incestuous debauchery that involves the whole neighborhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

That night when it all started I woke up from a nice, but freaky dream. In the dream I had been fooling around with my old boyfriend Michael, when suddenly Michael was replaced by my big brother, Chris, you know in the way that people in dreams are suddenly replaced by others. Chris has a rockin’ body, but I’d never tell him because I’m his little sister and I’m not supposed to say things like this, but he is studly. He’s rock hard, all muscle from baseball and lifting weights, but not in that gross bodybuilder way. I mean, he’s slim and taut. Well anyway, Chris began to fuck me with his huge dick, at least it was huge in my dream; back then I didn’t know how big he was really. I mean it must have been ten inches long, and it was really thick. I knew I should struggle and make him stop; I mean he is my brother and he shouldn’t be fucking me. But instead I pulled him closer and began to kiss him. I’d never kissed him like that for real, just brother-sister pecks on the cheek and stuff, but this was a dream and you can do stuff like that in a dream. I could feel the weight of his body on top of me as his thrusting started a build-up to me coming. Then I woke up.

My hand was down there, and I’d been rubbing myself. My fingers were wet and slick, and I had that empty, gnawing feeling in my gut that said I was horny as all shit. “Fuck me,” was all I could think. I mean, “Really, fuck me, please.” I knew from past experience that this would mean no sleep at all that night, I’d be rubbing ‘em out one after another. Once that feeling sets in, nothing cures it. Diddling myself helps some, but it doesn’t really satisfy. I imagined that fucking would cure it, but at eighteen years old, I didn’t have a lot of experience in that department. I mean I wasn’t a virgin, but my old boyfriend Michael didn’t really know what he was doing, he fumbled around and came too fast and didn’t do much for me. I mean it was nice, well maybe not the first time which kind of hurt, but the second time was nice, but still not very satisfying. I had been fucked, but I had never really been fucked. If you know what I mean.

That’s when I heard the moaning.

It sounded like Mom and like she was sick. So I got out of bed and opened my door to the hall, to see what was the matter, and I saw Chris out in the hall. He was standing by the door to Mom’s bedroom, which was cracked open just a bit. And I couldn’t really tell in the dark, but I swear it looked like he was jerking off. I quickly closed my door most of the way so he couldn’t see me and watched him. He stood there for a minute or two, then closed the door to Mom’s bedroom and went back to his own room. Once his door was closed, I crept down the hall and opened Mom’s door just a bit and peeked inside.

There was a light on in Mom’s room, so I could see pretty well. She wasn’t sick; she was using a vibrator against her clit, and I couldn’t really tell, but it looked like she was sticking the fingers of her left hand up her pussy. Her nipples were hard, like pencil erasers, like mine get when I touch myself. I had seen Mom naked before, but I never thought of her as hot looking, which she really is, but it was kind of freaky to think of her in that way. I mean I knew she had had sex, she had had the two of us, so she had to have done it, but she was Mom. Mom didn’t jerk herself off, or at least she wasn’t supposed to. I could feel a trail of my pussy juice run down the inside of my thigh, and I knew that I really, really needed to get fucked. Without my realizing it, my hand crept down and I started rubbing myself again. Suddenly I thought about what would happen if Mom looked my way. I quietly closed Mom’s door and slipped back to my room.

Back in my room, I leaned against the door. I was truly screwed. I had never been this horny before. That’s when the wicked thought came to me. Chris. I mean I knew it was wrong, but I couldn’t stop myself. I went into the bathroom, glad for once that we shared a bathroom that connected our bedrooms. Before this I thought it really sucked that I had to share a bathroom with my big brother, but tonight it was a godsend. I could slip into his room without going into the hall where Mom might see.

I opened the door to Chris’s room and saw him on the bed. He was jerking off under the covers and didn’t notice me come in. I walked over to his bed. His eyes were closed, imagining something, maybe Mom’s naked body I thought. The wrongness of that thought really turned me on.

“Hey big brother, want some help?”

Before he could react, I tossed off the covers, grabbed his dick, and took over the pumping.

“Sis, what the fuck...”

I just grinned and put a finger to his lips to quiet him. Two or three more pumps and he erupted. I leaned in and started kissing him, like I had in my dream. After a second, Chris started kissing me back. He was a good kisser. Way better than Michael.

I could feel him going soft in my hand, so I stopped kissing him and went south, taking his dick into my mouth. I’d done this once before with Michael, but he had cum the moment my lips touched his dick, and I got a load of semen in my eye. That burned. It was more fun this time. At first nothing much happened. Chris stayed soft, but then he started to harden and grow.

God, did he grow. Pretty soon I started gagging. I couldn’t fit it all in my mouth, so I fit as much as I could comfortably. I had read in some porno mag that the underside was especially sensitive, so I also started to lick that side of his shaft. Chris’s dick was much bigger than Michael’s had been. It wasn’t as big as it was in my dream, but it was a good seven inches long and pretty thick. I glanced up at his face, and he was looking back at me with a combination of shit-eating grin and total disbelief.

“Now big brother, I need you to fuck me.” I couldn’t believe I was saying it, much less doing it. I mean I never acted this way. It was like I was possessed. “I am so horny, and I really need it.”

“Emily, this is wrong...”

“Yes, but I need it! And it looks like you need it too.” I continued to stroke him to keep him hard.

“What if Mom finds out?”

“You know she’s a little busy right now. We just have to be quiet. Now, get on top of me.”

If I’d been a little more experienced, I probably would have just climbed on top, but what did I know? Back then I thought to be fucked the guy had to be on top. Chris made room for me, and I climbed into the bed. I thought he’d start fucking me right away, that’s what Michael had done, and it’s what I thought I wanted, but he didn’t. He just looked at me and smiled. I looked into his eyes and shivered. I was about to be fucked by my big brother.

“You’re not a virgin are you?”

“No. I’ve had a guy before. Twice.”

We went back to kissing, and he cupped my pussy with his hand.

“You seem wet enough,” he said in a break in the kissing. “Are you sure you want me to do it?” Chris and I have our issues; I mean what brother and sister don’t; but he really is a nice guy, and he wasn’t going to do something to me I wasn’t ready for.

“Oh God, yes! I am so horny. I need it.”

He started kissing me again, but soon he stopped kissing me and started sucking on my breasts. My nipples were already hard, but now they became diamonds. Seriously, I thought he would cut his tongue on them. I just leaned back and enjoyed his tongue on my breasts and his hand rubbing my pussy. Then, after a few minutes he went south.

I didn’t realize what he was doing at first. I mean I knew that guys went down on girls, but I really didn’t think about it. For all my take-charge attitude, I really didn’t know what I was doing. But by the time he started kissing my inner thighs, I had it figured out. I spread my legs, and he dove right in.

Jesus, it was good. It was like my fingers, only I wasn’t in control. I didn’t know what area he would lick next, and the suspense was exciting. He avoided my clit at first, licking around my outer and inner lips, and thrusting his tongue into my vagina and twirling it around. I looked down and the image of my brother’s face buried in my crotch was seared into my brain. I shivered. This was so wrong, but there was no stopping us.

Then he touched my clit. Just a quick lick. I swear, I went off like an electric shock passed through me. Then he did it again, for a bit longer. Then longer. Pretty soon he was licking it regularly, and I could feel the orgasm build. I could tell right away this wasn’t going to be like any I’d had before. I laid back and let it wash over me. I just exploded. I could feel the juices pour out of me. Thank God I had the sense, or rather instinct because I couldn’t really think right then, to bite the pillow to keep from screaming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.