Entre Nous
Chapter 1: The Troubles

Copyright© 2018 by Bytor

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Troubles - From finding one another, through the beginnings of their relationship, the treading of the rough waters, and finally to a decision they made that has torn them apart. This is what happens when a couple finds that they want different things.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Please Note: Each chapter will contain the story codes at the beginning of the posting as each will most likely contain unique codes.

No Sex

He was sitting in the living room watching a boring baseball game on TV as he sipped his beer. It was coming up to the July 4th weekend and both teams had conceded defeat by saying that this was a rebuilding year for their team. Right, rebuilding! There was no excuse for the poor fielding, poor hitting, and atrocious pitching. These were PROFESSIONAL teams for the love of God! Didn’t they have any pride! Hell little league games were more entertaining than this shit he was watching!

But he didn’t really care about the game as his mind was on other things, things more important than two pathetic baseball teams playing a worthless game on TV. His wife, his marriage, and his sanity, just to name a few, were held in the balance, and today would be the day that it would either fall apart or bring it all together. Whatever the outcome it would end up changing his life forever.

He heard the bedroom door open and his wife move to another room, probably the bathroom. He took another sip as the fragrance of his wife’s perfume overtook him. He loved that scent, so much so that in the past all it took was just a hint of it would get him hard. And there were times when she would seem to put just a drop of it on to get him in the mood. It was like the Viagra of scent! But not now. Now it was just a reminder of what he did to move the marriage in the wrong direction, and of his inability to stop it. And now he loathed that scent. So much so that he began to feel nauseous at the slightest hint of it.

He shook his head over how things had changed. It wasn’t supposed to be so, fucked up! And he knew it was his fault. On several different levels. His failure to foresee what could, and did, happen! His inability to act on it when it began to go south! And to fully understand or even contemplate how it would change their lives. How short sighted he was! He cursed his own stupidity.

He heard the clickity clack of her four inch black fuck me heels as she walked out of the bathroom and down the hallway back to the bedroom. Their bedroom. He was not looking forward to this confrontation, but this was it, he had to put a stop to it or, in the worst case, to move on. It was what he needed to do in order to keep his sanity. And it was either with or without his wife.

His wife.

Not anyone else’s.

From the bedroom he heard her yell out, “Are you ready?”

Here it goes. He opened his mouth to respond, but held back from saying anything, whatever it was that he was going to say had to be said face to face and yelling would seem to be the precursor to an argument that they were sure to have, so there was no need to stoke the flames of dissent before need be. He also felt that this had to begin face to face and with her being in another room she would be unable to see his face and the pain that it would show when they began their, discussion. He had to use everything that he had to convince her that their marriage was in jeopardy.

“Did you hear me?!” she yelled back with a slight irritation in her voice.

Great, now she’s starting to get pissed. He took another sip and yelled back, “Yes I did. I just choose NOT to say anything until you are in the living room so I didn’t have to yell.” Did he feel stupid saying that.

“I got you, but at least you can say if your ready.”

SHIT. He shook his head before saying, “That would NOT be something that I care to yell out.”

“Seriously!” she asked incredulously.

He felt his blood begin to boil, but he quickly calmed himself down. She had no idea what he was feeling, or what was in store. He ran his hand through his hair before yelling out, “Yes, Seriously!”

She grunted out loud and said, “Fine, I’ll be right there. But you better be ready to go!”

He took another drink of his beer and waited.

The clickety clack of her heels rang out as she walked towards him. He didn’t turn around to look at her and waited for her reaction, which came swiftly as she cried out, “Why aren’t you READY!”

He didn’t want to look. He knew that she dressed up special for tonight and it would tear him up because of what it meant. But he looked none the less, and there she was, in all her beauty. Man was she magnificent! She was five feet four, 105 pounds, 32c, light brown hair that went just below her shoulders, and deep blue eyes. She was dressed in a new short black mini skirt with a white sheer blouse with no bra, and those four inch fuck me heels. He hoped that she would stay home tonight. He prayed she would stay home tonight.

He cleared his thoughts and without expression, it was the only way he could do it without losing control, he replied, “I’m not going.”

She was putting in one of those long dangling earrings that he liked so much as she looked at him with an expression that evoked surprise and annoyance as she replied, “What? Why not!”

He looked away from her as he replied, “Because,” as he took a deep breadth, it was the moment of truth, “I’m done with it.”

“WHAT! You love going!” raising her voice slightly and with a greater irritation.

Well, there it is, it was all heading down hill now. “At first, but not now.”

She put her hands on her hips and stared at him intently for a moment before replying, “Oh come on! You love banging all those woman.”

Yeah, this was going well, “Again, I used to enjoy it but not anymore.”

“But”

He turned away from her looking back at the TV to hide his growing anger at the reason this came to a head, “No, it’s all over for me. Especially after the last two get togethers.”

She threw her hands up as she replied, “I said I was sorry.”

He looked back at her and with a little more venom than he wanted to add into his voice, “Yes, I know. And I accepted your apology, well, more like I was FORCED to accept it” he said sarcastically.

Her eyes bored into him as the anger started to take over her, “What the hell does THAT mean.”

He exhaled loudly, this is not what he wanted to talk about, bringing out the last fight they had. “Forget it! I’m saying home.”

“Okay,” she said as she turned around and headed back to the bedroom, “but I’m still going.”

Shit! It has come to this. He took a deep breath and turned way from her as he said loudly, “Go ahead.”

He must have surprised her, “FINE?”

Here it comes, the cards are to be placed on the table, “Yeah, sure. And by the time you get home I’ll be packed and gone.”

He could here her stop dead in her tracks and after about 30 seconds she yelled back, “You can’t be serious.”

Okay, THAT got her attention, “Yes I am. Do you remember when we started this? We both agreed that it was temporary. It’s been over a year. It’s time to end it.”

“But I don’t want to end it. I like going! I like what WE do there, and everything about it. And it’s totally unfair of you to back out now!”

He was expecting he to say that, and she was right. “Sure, totally unfair. I’m the bad guy. I’m ruining all of our fun. Scratch that, YOUR fun. Sorry about that, but I’m done. And I am asking that you join me as well.”

He could hear the clickety clack of her shoes coming back, “This is so unfair of you. We are just hitting our stride, and now you are pulling the plug on it. What if I don’t want to stop!”

Again, he knew what she was going to say, “I am not forcing you to stop, it’s your choice if you want to continue.”

“But you won’t be here!”

Not turning to look at her he replied, “That is correct. If you leave, I’m gone.”

“Dammit Warren! Turn around and look at me!” she screamed at him.

He sighed knowing that this was going to be a test of his resolve as he turned to look at her.

As he faced her she continued, “We both agreed on this. And, if you have forgotten, I didn’t want to do it.”

God she was beautiful. He could just, reach out and grab her and pull her onto his lap and just, meld with her and just, live within her arms.

All of his anger was now gone, it left him when he stared into those beautiful eyes. All he felt now was loss as he knew that they were heading to the end of their marriage. “Which is why we BOTH agreed that it would be a short term thing.”

She rolled her eyes as she said, “Yes! But I don’t want to give it up. I enjoy it, don’t you understand that!”

He shook his head, it was not going well. “Of course I do. But we both agreed”

She cut him off, “I know what we agreed to! Don’t you enjoy it?”

He nodded his head in agreement and said, “I did. But not anymore.”

She crossed her arms and asked, “Is it because of Dave?”

She’s catching on! Maybe it won’t be a total loss. “Thats part of it, but thats not the only reason.”

He could see the look in her eye that she knew that it REALLY bothered him. But that did not deter her as she continued, “Come on Warren. It won’t happen again. I promise.”

That pissed him off, as he quickly answered her, “Thats what you said a month ago. And it STILL happened again. But even worse!”

She winced at his words, and the venom that went along with them. But she recovered quickly, “You are being unreasonable about this.”

This is just a waste of time. “Sure. Fine. I’ll take THAT! Totally unreasonable. There. I said it! Now what?”

She shook her head in disbelief, “You can be such an”

Before she could continue he spat out “Ass?”. That caused her to stop as she looked at him. When she didn’t say anything he continued, “Sure. But, and this is the thing, it doesn’t matter! All that matters is what you will do. Do you want to stay married to me or do you want your twice a month romp with other people.”

She looked at him steadily trying to gage his seriousness, his resolve. She looked at her watch and threw up her hands, “Okay, NOW we are going to be late. Let’s go and we can talk about it when WE get back home.”

He shook his head and turned back to the TV and the bullshit game, “No. I’m not going. And if you go I won’t be here when you get back.”

She turned and walked back to the bedroom saying, “Don’t be ridiculous! Come on Warren, lets get it together and go!”

He shook his head “You just don’t get it do you. I’m done with it. And if you want to continue I’m not going to stop you. If this is the life you want than, well, I don’t see how that is going to work for me because I don’t want to be married to a woman who cares more about one part of her life than her marriage.”

She was back in the front room, “I love you. You know I do. And if you loved me you would come with me and forget all of this nonsense about stopping.”

He knew that she loved him. He knew that she was torn, and if it was anything else he would consider changing his mind. But this? No. They went down that path together with their eyes open, but after seeing her change, that was too much for him.

He looked into her eyes, he tried to convey in that look the love, and pain, he felt deep inside of himself and prayed that she would see it. “I love you too. But, here we are, each wanting something different. And its not a minor thing like Ice Cream. THIS is a deal breaker for me. And it seems like it is for you as well. So, the first choice is will you go without me, which it sounds like you are, so the decision will be to me and I will walk out that door.

He could see tears forming in her eyes, “You are going to give up on us?”

Damm! He wanted to jump up and take her into his arms but he knew that her mind wasn’t going to change. He softly said, “Only if you give up on us.”

She crossed her arms, her indecision on what to do was clearly evident. He could see her thinking it through and for only a moment he was sure she would give up. But it left just as quickly, “This is just bullshit Warren. I know you want the same thing I do, why are you being so stubborn about it!”

He had lost her. “You just don’t get it, and that is probably my fault. I should have never have started this thing. And if you leave I know that part of the blame will fall on me, and that I have come to accept. But, it will also be on you because I’ve told you that I’m leaving if you go. And you will need to accept that.”

She turned and went into the bedroom, “You’ll be here when I get back.”

He turned back to the shit game on TV, “Believe what you will, but if you leave I won’t be here when you get back.”

She came back into the living room putting in the last earring,”I’ll be back around 1am.”

He waved at her, watching as she was picking up her purse and keys from the small table by the door. Well, they had a good run of it he thought as he said, “Have a good life Cassandra.”

She stopped and looked back at him. Yeah, that REALLY got her, but was it enough to stop her from going? He waited as she thought through what he said, their might be hope yet.

But it all ended as he could see her shaking her head and finding the courage to continue on, “I’ll SEE you at 1,” as she walked out closing the door behind her.

He sat there silently for the next ten minutes drinking his beer. It was now warm, and he hated warm beer, but if he got up to get a cold beer he would feel compelled to to begin packing. And though he was going to leave he just wanted to wait another 5 minutes to see if she would come back. He knew she wouldn’t, but there was always hope.

At 6pm he got up and walked into the kitchen to dump his warm beer and grab a cold one out of the fridge and popped the top and took a big drink, why did it have to go like this. He was wrong too suggest expanding their sexual relationship, that was true, but why is she throwing their marriage away? Was he wrong in forcing the issue?

He took another drink, finishing his beer, and thought to himself, that he wasn’t wrong, the things that had happened in the last few get togethers had changed his mind and he no longer wanted anything to do with it. Okay that wasn’t entirely true, he did enjoy banging the other woman but that was offset by not wanting to share his wife with anyone else. This lead him to change his mind that they should be monogamous, as married couples tend to be, and they should be committed to each other as they were before he brought up expanding their sexual relationship.

Yeah knew he screwed up, but that doesn’t mean that he would have to continue to follow along. He needed to break from it and to get his wife to follow. And if she wouldn’t he would leave her.

He grabbed another beer from the fridge and took a drink and went back into the front room and sat down. Another five minutes, if she’s not back than I’ll pack my stuff and leave.

He prayed desperately that she would return. But he had a feeling that he had lost her. Fuck.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.