Camp Eden - Cover

Camp Eden

Copyright© 2018 by Leslie Lavender

Chapter 4: Kate and Guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Kate and Guy - Camp Eden. Devon England. Mother and daughter return for another elegant spring break. But without her husband will things be as civilized as before?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Slut Wife   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The following morning Kim awoke in the cabin to find that her Mother had not made it back to her own bed from her night out with Ed Lewis at the club-house!

Kim expected she’d find her in the restaurant at breakfast-time. She made herself coffee and toast in the cabin and then got herself organised to explore.

As it was sunny again Kim had worn the tennis skirt, yellow shirt and tennis shoes and was making her way towards the club-house when she suddenly froze in her tracks. For just ahead, sat beside a tallish girl on a bench was the handsome brown dog that had licked her cunnie only yesterday, before it had suddenly ran off as if silently summonsed.

She drew in her breath to regain her cool and decided simply to walk past naturally. Approaching she saw the female had a short styled hair-cut, wore no make-up yet was clearly attractive in slim jeans and trainers.

As Kim walked by the dog rose up and fell into step beside her; for no reason? Kim stopped and looked helplessly at the owner.

The older girl responded kindly with a chuckle, “Guy stop that! ... I’m so sorry, it’s usually when someone has a chocolate bar in their pocket. He’s so greedy you see!”

“Oh I see.” replied Kim stroking the dog’s head and looking into his big brown eyes cooing to him, “ What a lovely name you have ... Guy!” Then his snout poked firmly between Kim’s legs. Kim let out a little squeak and laughed.

The owner leaped forward and sharply pulled Guy back. “ Yes, he acts like one at times.” Then out of embarrassment, grinned saying, “Hello, are you staying at the camp long?”

“We arrived the other day. Mother wants to spin it out for a week unless Dad calls us back home.” Kim said.

The older girl held out her hand with a smile, “ Well I’m Kate Williams what’s yours?” Kim responded, “ Kim Lavender.”

“If your headed towards the pool area I’m going that way.” said Kate as she threw a stick up the path for Guy and they began following him. “ Are you with a friend here Kim?”

“No worse luck, I tried mixing in with the locals when we arrived but I got the cold shoulder.”

Kate laughed softly and her hand rested lightly on Kim’s neck, “Don’t worry Kim, it’s not you. It just makes them feel big, pushing a new-comer away. Anyway, We can be friends if you want too?” Their walk paused. Kim beamed at the older girl feeling a sudden warm sensation.

“You’d be my friend? Why your just ... so elegant!”

Kate gazed at Kim; then kissed her lightly on the lips. “OK lets catch up with Guy!” laughed Kate and they both broke into a walk following her dog.

“How old are you?” asked Kate.

“Fifteen,” lied Kim, “ How about you?”

“Eighteen,” lied Kate “ Have you been to The Lake yet.?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.