Camp Eden - Cover

Camp Eden

Copyright© 2018 by Leslie Lavender

Chapter 3: Piano Bar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Piano Bar - Camp Eden. Devon England. Mother and daughter return for another elegant spring break. But without her husband will things be as civilized as before?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Slut Wife   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

That evening Ed Lewis lent over their table for two in the Piano Bar and lit Mrs Lavender’s cigarette.

The pair of them made an attractive looking couple and the music had been a romantic background to their dinner.

After taking a long pull she blew the smoke through pursed lips into his face before taking a sip of wine. At 32 she was the Mom you’d like to fuck.

She was a petite brunette with a cute face who could easily bring out the brute in a man.

Ed broke into a weak smile, “ Your a cool one Mrs Lavender; that’s for sure. You enjoy my company, and you know I fancy you too; yet you keep that invisible fence up. Am I wrong?” Ed slipped his lighter away.

She somehow smiled with downturn lips. “ I’m a married woman Ed; but your right I do like you. I also like this lovely tune being played. I’d like to dance Ed.”

Ed rose and took her sedately onto the floor where they began smooching to the slow melody.

Ed said softly in her ear. “ OK Mrs Lavender give me a break, what do your friends call you?”

“It’s Margo.” she said without enthusiasm.

“Margo; well that’s just fine, lets dance on.” whispered Ed with satisfaction.

Margo felt his groin come a little closer to her and that pleased her.

Their dancing pleased the pianist too and also enticed another couple onto the floor.

But a couple of minutes was all that Mrs Lavender was giving her eager Ed. She drew away saying, “ Excuse me Ed, I rather need to visit the powder room, do you mind?”

Ed’s face fell from the little heaven he’d been in, “ Oh sure Margo; OK.” he said as she walked off. He’d never been dumped on the floor before and walked back to the table feeling stupid.

In her own time she had rejoined him, obvious to his annoyance.

But within a short while she had him eating out of her hand and he even plucked up the courage to get her on the floor again.

She got him hot under the collar in no time and kept him brewing for nearly ten minutes before asking him to see her back to the cabin.

Ed was as proud as punch as he escorted Margo from the restaurant into the cool clear evening of the Eden camp. Margot did point out that her daughter was in the cabin so there would be no coming in for coffee.

Ed wasn’t happy about that.

As they strolled arm in arm along the pathway a slim young woman wearing jeans out with her big brown dog silently passed them by.

“That’s one way of getting home safely without a man.” joked Ed.

“Yes and all her brute expects at the door is a pat on the head and a bone to chew.” quipped Margo.

“Oh I dunno, she might be grateful and give him a kiss.” suggested Ed.

“Well a kiss, I suppose she could stretch to that much.” traded Margo.

“She may even stroke his neck.” Ed ventured.

“She may even stroke his cock Mr Lewis.”

“Mrs Lavender, would yo do me the great honour of having a quite night-cap in my cabin?”

Margo’s palm enclosed Ed’s thick thumb and squeezed it saying, “ OK then, you dirty sod.”

They paused and Ed gently kissed her neck, “ You’ve just made an old man very happy Mrs Lavender.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.