Camp Eden - Cover

Camp Eden

Copyright© 2018 by Leslie Lavender

Chapter 2: Shower Fantasy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Shower Fantasy - Camp Eden. Devon England. Mother and daughter return for another elegant spring break. But without her husband will things be as civilized as before?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Slut Wife   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Back in the cabin, Kim took a shower and with the spray tingling her face, she felt on top of the world.

Humming a tune she felt reborn, for no longer could Kim Lavender be sneered at for being a virgin. She wouldn’t need to tell them ... she could just look them in the eye and smile; and they would know she’d had an ‘experience’.

She had taken on that big dog; with his persistent snout nudging right into her snatch! And she hadn’t panicked. No; not Kim Lavender; and it was bliss!

Now her hand went down between her thighs; fingering herself under shower as she fantasised over the brief erotic encounter: ‘How had it happened?’ they’d ask.

Well, she’d lent back against the tree trunk; her thighs opening wide; her hips thrust forward. It had all come quite naturally to her somehow. He’d reared up effortlessly on his hind-legs, his paws pining her down on either side.

Her arms had gone around his broad back; his tongue came on to her lips and she had responded. They were French kissing! The sensation had sent shivers down her body as she pressed against the dogs hot flanks.

Then her hands went down into his loins, to handle what was poking against her snatch!

She’d gasped upon feeling his huge hot penis; her heart thumping in fear and excitement; but she’d bravely taken what was came next! He was humping her now and Kim had taken on the challenge.

By grasping his shaft she’d positioned herself to receive his next thrust. Then her head had bounced back as his shaft had slid fully inside her cunny!

Tears had filled her eyes; partly through pain but partly with pride, while she’d taken a good hard fucking from that dog!

As Kim’s head upturned into the shower-spray an orgasmic cry escaped her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.