A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 18: Making Family Friends

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Making Family Friends - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Amelia stepped out of her car and smiled back. Then she ran to me and wrapped me up in a huge hug. “Oh my god, Jonas! It’s so good to see you again. It seemed like today would never come. I’ve been dying to come and welcome you, my first customer ever, home ... and I’ve been wanting to thank you, in person, for what you did for me!”

I hugged her back and whispered in her ear, “First customer, eh? I believe I was first at something else, or am I mistaken?”

She leaned back to look at me properly. “Well, I want to thank you for that, too ... but...” she blushed. “I didn’t plan to thank you with words ... We did have a deal after all.”

I feigned ignorance. “A deal? I remember buying a house through you ... was there something I forgot?”

Her face betrayed her dismay. “But, you said you wanted to ... meet ... again, after the move ... I thought you meant that you wanted to ... you know.” She couldn’t look me in the face anymore, and had put her head down.

I think she would have ran if I wasn’t holding on to her. “Relax, I’m just teasing.” I said. I brought my hand up to her chin, and lifted her gaze back to me. “I would be very cross with you, if you didn’t come visit me at some point. As for the sex, I do intend to cash in on that as well ... assuming that you are still willing. But not today, we’ve only just arrived a couple hours ago, and we still have a lot of settling in to do.”

She stiffened. “We?”

Almost on cue, both Tammy and Kayley came out to grab another box from the car.

“Oh shit! Didn’t I ever mention?”

Kayley had frozen in her tracks as soon as she realized someone else was here. I couldn’t blame her. This would be her first performance for anyone outside of the household. She had a deer-in-the-headlights expression. Tammy didn’t show the same fear, but she had stopped walking when she saw her mother stop.

I took a step back from Amelia, and waved the others over. “Well come on you two, come meet a very close friend of mine.”

Kayley must have drawn some strength from my voice, or maybe it because she now had a direct order she could follow. Either way, she rearranged her face into a pleasant smile, took Tammy’s hand, and walked over. I wrapped an arm around Kayley, and pulled Tammy in front of me with my other arm draping down over her chest.

“Amelia, please meet Kayley Robertson and Tammy Sumter. Kayley is my lover. She lives with me along with her two daughters, Tammy and...” I looked back towards the house, but was disappointed. “Well I expect we’ll see Kandi out here pretty soon. Anyway, Kayley, this is Amelia Prentice. Amelia, was the one who sold me this lovely house, and she is also a lover ... Well, just the one time, but we were just discussing future possibilities when you joined us.”

Kayley graciously held out her hand to shake. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Amelia.”

I suppose I haven’t actually described Amelia to you yet. Amelia was an eighteen year old girl working at her father’s real estate office. She had only just been licensed for a few months before I met her two months previously. She was a timid girl, and a bit clumsy which meant that she had had a hard time starting out. I had been her first actual sale, and it was more of a favor to her father than her actual salesmanship. She was about 5’6” and about 110 lbs. She had light brown hair, a small round face with a small pointed nose. Every time I saw her I was reminded of a little mouse. She had B-cup breasts with dark pink nipples, and she had a very hairy bush. I don’t think she was a natural submissive, but she had been raised by a somewhat strict father. That, coupled with her timidness and inexperience, meant that she easily accepted my dominant position over her.

Amelia was staring at Kayley and Tammy in shock, spluttering, “Lover? Children? ... But ... but...” she looked down and only then seem to notice Kayley’s hand. But I thought ... you and I ... Jonas, I mean, and I.”

Kayley smirked, and I groaned. The cat was out of the bag now. I knew I’d have to tell them eventually, but it had been fun keeping them in the dark.

Kayley made another valiant try. She stepped forward and hugged Amelia. Amelia just stood motionless, unreactive. Kayley stepped back and took up each of Amelia’s hands in her own.

“Come now, Amelia. Surely, if the both of us are Jonas‘s lovers, then the least we can do is be friends?” she had emphasized the use of my name to show that she had caught the use of my name. I think she was even rubbing it in a little. “Heck, we could even be sisters! Wouldn’t that be fun.” Kayley was playing at youthful excitement, trying to lure in the teenage youth.

Amelia was staring around wildly, looking for anything she could latch onto. “But ... you’re naked! Why are you naked?”

This time, I spoke. “Kayley is a naturists. She has introduced me to the lifestyle, and I occasionally join in the freedom. However, her and her daughters spend a great deal of time naked around the house.”

I was wondering how long it would take her to see the elephant in front of her. In fairness though, it was more of a little worm. “But she ... I mean he ... that’s a ummm... , He has a thing! Why do you keep calling him a girl?”

I tried to look affronted. I leaned down and whispered for all of them to hear. “Relax Tammy, she just doesn’t know any better.” I looked back to Amelia. “I am, however, shocked at you. I thought your generation was supposed to be accepting of Tammy’s choices.

“Tammy here, feels herself to be a girl on the inside. Her birth name is Thomas, but she prefers to be Tammy. When she does wear clothes, she dresses as a girl. That is her choice. And we all support her in that decision.” I reached down to take hold of Tammy’s dick and waved it in Amelia’s direction. “It doesn’t matter to us at all that she has a penis.”

By now, Amelia must have felt like she had fallen down a rabbit hole. I smiled inwardly at the thought.

“Oh my god! You ... you ... you just touched his thing! I mean her thing! I mean...” she looked like she was about to have a nervous breakdown. “I don’t know what I mean.”

I noticed movement once again out of the corner of my eye. I looked to see yet another car coming up the driveway, and once again, this car looked familiar.

I inquired, “Amelia? Was Blake planning to visit as well?”

She looked startled. “Huh? Oh! Yes, he was. Oh no, you need to hurry and get dressed ... please! If he sees me talking to a bunch of naked people, he’ll ... Well, I don’t know what he’ll do!”

I sighed, both because of Amelia’s frenzied state, and because I realized that I wasn’t going to get all of the unpacking done today. I of course was not going to have Kayley and Tammy dress because we had unexpected visitors. Blake and Amelia would just have to deal with it. I did, however, feel the need to establish at least a little order before Blake got here. I could at least welcome him warmly, and maybe reduce some of his daughter’s hysterics. I looked back down the mountain, and I guessed that I had maybe just under a minute before Blake got here.

“Kayley, I’m assuming that the food has already gone inside.” She nodded. “Good, then take Tammy and go find Kandi. You are to get them started making a small snack tray which they can set out in the living room. While they are doing that, I want you to come back out and greet Blake, another friend of mine ... And contrary to what Amelia says, you won’t need to go get dressed on his account.” I looked at Amelia, “Somehow, I suspect he’ll handle it much better than Amelia.”

Kayley said “Of course, Jonas... , dear.” She was playing her role admirably, and I was going to have to decide if her teasing would warrant a punishment later or not. She, however, scurried inside with Tammy in tow.

I turned back to Amelia, “First off, you need to relax. We are friends after all, aren’t we?” She nodded. “Good now, as I said Tammy is Kayley’s daughter. We are all supportive of that. So please be respectful. Also, like I said, Kayley and her daughters ... and me as well, are naturists...” I then gave an abbreviated version of our naturist lifestyle. It was a good thing that I kept if short, too. Because Blake was already stepping out of his car as I was wrapping up my speech.

I looked over towards Blake and smiled. I then held my elbow out to Amelia. With her strict grooming in manners, I was confident that she would take my arm, and I was not disappointed. I then led her, as a gentleman, towards her father.

“Blake! What a pleasant surprise! First your daughter, then you yourself come to welcome us. Well, it is very good to see you.”

Blake Preston, was a very big guy. And by big, I mean he could intimidate a professional linebacker. However, I knew Blake. We had met when I first entered his real estate agency, and we were immediate friends. He was a jovial sort. He might get serious if you crossed a line, but I’m pretty sure that the lines he drew were pretty wide.

He answered my greeting in his usual boisterous manner. “Ah! But the pleasure is all ours! My father raised me to always be there to welcome new members to the community, to let them know that they are accepted. I was just stopping by to greet your family, and to be sure that my daughter here was carrying on the tradition. So ... welcome to the neighborhood!” He held out his hand which I gladly accepted. He then reached into his vehicle, a green Jeep Cherokee, and brought out two bottles. “A bottle of wine is, of course, traditional. However, I’m was thinking that you might appreciate a fine scotch a little more.”

I took both bottles from him, “Thank you for the gift. You are right of course, I can only imagine how nice it will be looking out over the mountain as I sip on a fine whiskey. But as I don’t have any deck furniture yet, why don’t you and Amelia join and us in the living room and we can sample this fine bottle. I’m sure we can round up some snacks as well. It’ll give you a chance to meet the family.”

“That sounds great. Please, lead the way.”

Amelia had a problem though. “Ummm, excuse me, Daddy? We can’t go in there.”

Blake looked at his daughter with displeasure. “What are you on about?”

“Daddy, everyone is naked inside ... it wouldn’t be proper!” In illustration, she pointed towards the house. I looked to where she was pointing, and in fact, Kayley was standing there, in all her glory.

“Ah Kayley, there you are! Come over here so I can introduce you.”

Blake did a triple take when he saw Kayley walking towards us. I think the third take was really just to admire the naked woman coming this way.

Just as I had introduced her to Amelia, I once again placed an arm around Kayley’s waist. “Blake, please meet Kayley Robertson. She lives with me, along with her two daughters.”

“They’re nudists.” Amelia added, quite unnecessarily, in a stage whisper.

“Naturists actually.” I slid my hand down and goosed Kayley. She jumped and let out a squeak. She then smiled at me and gave me a small kiss on the cheek before leaning into my body.

Blake stared back and forth between all three of us. Then he let out a deep booming laugh. “Is that all!? Amelia, I am shocked at you!” Blake looked at his stunned daughter for a moment. “Then again, I suppose I can understand your hesitancy. I suppose this is a bit of a gray area in terms of propriety. But I can resolve this easily.”

Blake took the couple steps back to his car and opened the door. He then removed his jacket, and began undoing his shirt buttons.

If Amelia had already looked stunned, it was nothing to the expression on her face now. “DADDY! You can’t do that!”

Blake froze in undressing, and turned a very stern look to his daughter. “Now listen here young lady! I will not have you telling me what I can and cannot do. What is it I have told you about greeting new neighbors?”

Amelia looked down at her feet, and mumbled something incoherent.

“What was that? Speak up, properly.”

“You said that we are to show them that we accept them, whomever whatever they may be.” She answered, abashed.

Blake said “Right!” and he turned to me. “It is something my father instilled in me, and it has served our family, and our business well.” He continued unbuttoning his shirt. “When we meet our new community members, we have always abided by their rules (so long as nothing illegal is going on). I have greeted several clothing-optional families, and even a couple naturists families over the years. Yes, I am aware of the difference, having been informed by those same families.

“Anyway, by my own family’s tradition, I have always entered their home as they were ... a naturist. Well you’ll have to excuse me, but I tend to refrain a little from touching. I wouldn’t want to risk crossing any boundaries.” By now he had his pants unbuckled, but stopped when he noticed Amelia just standing there.

“Amelia, I believe my point is pretty clear. They are naturists, so today, we are naturists. You can start taking off your clothes now.”

“Daddy, I can’t-”

“Silence! Amelia, I have explained it to you already. And it’s not like you have anything that Jonas here hasn’t seen already...”

He looked to me. His tone softened a little, but there was still a slight edge to his voice. “Yes, I know. Amelia was never good at hiding things from me. Just to let you know, I’m not mad, but you and I will need to have a serious talk.” I got the impression that I owed some serious explanations later.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.