A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 17: Movin’ On Up

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Movin’ On Up - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Hello readers, and congratulations for suffering my many various derangements thus far.

Over the next couple chapters, I will begin introducing elements from ‘A Better Home’. While not strictly necessary, I do advise you read that story before you continue on with ‘A Better Option’. It should make understanding a little easier for you, and hopefully the read will be much more enjoyable if you do.

With that said, please enjoy...

KF

“You’ll be a much better Daddy than he was.” He broke away and ran off. I was stunned.

I had to sit down on the edge of the bed. My mind was a swirl of emotions. The feeling of a tear sliding down along my nose woke me a little bit from my turmoil. Enough to think coherently at least.

“This is not part of the plan.” I told myself. “I’m not supposed to feel towards them ... not like this... They are my toys, that’s the plan. Yes ... the plan ... They get off the streets, and I get a family of sex toys...

“But then ... why am I feeling this way about them? How am I feeling this way, I’ve only just taken them in. And yet...

“And yet, I do feel for them. God help me, I do feel for them...”

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard footsteps in the hall. I quickly dried my eyes, and walked over to my closet. I pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, both were in the back of my closet because they had been a bit small.

Kandi had entered the room with a box. “Kayley said she could handle packing the kitchen stuff so that it wouldn’t break. She suggested that I could get started on a different room. I thought it might be fun to look through your underwear drawer.”

I laughed. “You are prancing around, showing off your little cunny and tit-buds to anyone who might look through a window, and it’s my underwear that gets you excited?”

“DADDY!” Spoken in a way that only a teen girl can, “It’s your fault I’m all nakey ... and besides,” she smiled coyly, “I know that you would protect me from all those nasty perverts that would want to do dirty things with my cunny and tit-buds.”

“Alright you little smart-ass.” I pointed towards my underwear drawer which Tommy had left open. “You can look to your heart’s content ... Just make sure you actually pack while you’re at it. We have a long drive, and we’ll also need time to unload when we get there.” I tossed the clothes I was holding on the bed. “And keep those out, your mother will need them later.”

The packing itself went without a hitch. If you can call me breaking my back heaving a bunch of heavy boxes out to my car “without a hitch”. I managed to fit nearly everything into my Chevy Suburban (with the seats all folded down). I also made sure that they packed up all of the food staples along with the spirits from the mini bar.

I went inside and passed around Cokes from the bar’s mini-fridge.

“Okay, catch your breath, we’re almost done. One last pass through the apartment to make sure everything is off.”

I led them around and reminisced to myself while making sure everything was off. The truth is I didn’t have a whole lot of sentimental memories attached to this home, but it had been my home for nearly ten years. I went room to room making a point to recall at least one good memory for each as I passed through ... as a tribute. It was silly of course, but it felt right. The strange thing is that it seemed the best memory for nearly every room happened to involve at least one of the three following right behind me.

I finished the tour in my bedroom. I took a breath and cleared my head. I was ready to leave.

“Kayley, put on those clothes. You’ll need them to drive ... I assume that you have a driver’s license?”

She nodded and started putting on the clothes I had left on the bed. While the clothes had been to small for me, the sweat pants and t-shirt very baggy on her. Not that it mattered. The pants were on a drawstring, so the clothes would maintain enough decency for my needs.

“Alright, time to leave.” I made it all of the way out to the front door before anyone said anything.

“Master?” It was Kayley who chose to point out the obvious. It makes sense. I figured Tommy would blindly follow my instructions, and Kandi I think would have gone along with it just because it was kinky. So that left Kayley as the voice of reason. “Umm, Master. Do you really expect them to go out there naked?”

“Yes I do.” I walked out the door.

I waited next to the big SUV. They did actually step out the door, but Kandi and Tommy both showed a little hesitancy. Kayley did her best to stay between them and the street. Trying to protect their modesty.

“Hurry up you three, the longer you dawdle, the more likely you are to be seen.” I waited until they were standing in front of me before speaking to the group in general. “Okay, Kayley, you’ll be driving the Suburban. There are no spare seats in there, so Kandi and Tommy, you’ll be riding with me in the Camaro.” I focused my attention on Kayley. “We’re heading to the Walmart, about 10 minutes from here. I programmed the instructions into the GPS, just in case. I just need a couple little things, and I can pick up a fast food lunch for us while we’re there.”

Kayley nodded, and I handed her the keys. A car drove past, and I heard tires screech as the driver slowed a little too fast. He had seen our little display. He kept driving though. It didn’t really matter how many people saw us. We were about to leave, and we wouldn’t be coming back.

“You two, this way.”

I walked over to my sporty little thing (Well it was little sitting next to the over-sized SUV). I held the door open and let them climb into the back seat. I rubbed my hand against each of their bare asses as they bent over to climb in. I then leaned way in under the pretense of fixing their seat belts. In actuality I just wanted an excuse to run my hand through Kandi’s slit, and stroke Tommy’s cock a few times. Both of them were very turned on. I finally put the seat back and climbed in myself.

As soon as the door was shut... “DADDY! That was soooo naughty letting all of your neighbors see us naked, I LOVED it!”

I smiled, and started up the car. When I looked back to pull out of the driveway, Kandi was already placing her brother’s hand between her legs, and before I had finished backing up, she was stroking Tommy’s dick.

“Alright, new rule. Anyone who spills cum their cum in my car, must lick it up. I can’t have you staining the seats.”

Kandi perked up. “Is that a promise? I’m going to like car rides with you Daddy.”

“You know what Kandi? You are a slut.”

She smiled sweetly, “I know.”

During the drive to Walmart, I heard a good deal of moaning coming from the back seat. My cock heard it, too. This was probably going to be a very long trip. Then again ... I might be able to pull something off.

When I reached the store, I parked in the back corner of the parking lot, and Kayley pulled the Suburban in right next to me. I told both children in very strict tones, that they were to remain in the back seat, and that they were not to be seen.

I walked over to Kayley who had just climbed down out of the SUV.

“Kayley, I’ll be honest with you. I thought it was sexy as hell having them naked outside, and the fact that I know they were seen makes it even more exciting to me. However, I don’t think it’d be good to have two naked children in my backseat since we’ll be driving for at least an hour on the open highway. That’s one of the reasons we’re here. You are going to buy them each one outfit to get through today.

“I have a couple other purchases to make since we’re here. While I’m doing that, I want you to pick out two of the skimpiest skirts and tops that you can find. And I suppose you’ll need a pack of panties and two training bras. I know that you won’t be able to find anything too radical in their sizes here, but try to keep it as sexy as possible.”

Kayley was looking at me dubiously, “You really do intend to go ahead with this whole Tammy thing, don’t you?”

“Yes, and I figure ... new home, new life. No one knows us in this new town. So we can introduce her to everyone as Tammy.”

Kayley sighed in resignation. “If that is what you want, I suppose I don’t really have any other option, do I?”

“You can meet me in the pharmacy area when you’re finished. Wait for me if I’m not there yet.” I started walking towards the main entrance when I called over my shoulder, “And while we’re here ... we’re a happily married couple, got it?”

My goal, while we were here, was mainly buy a second cell phone. My intention is to keep them cooped up at home the vast majority of the time. But I do realize that I need to allow them to breathe at least once in a while. Besides, I could probably do with sending Kayley to take care of the more tedious errands. And while they aren’t under my thumb, it’d be nice if I had a way of contacting them.

Picking up a cell phone really wasn’t anything difficult. The only real decision was whether to get prepaid or if I should add a phone onto my plan. In the end, I figured it’d be less hassle to add a phone and not have to worry about tracking its usage. Then it was sign this line ... would I like that deal ... all the usual up-selling gimmicks.

It took me about 20 minutes to get away with a new phone in hand. Kayley was looking through the hair dyes when I came up behind her. I tried for as much stealth as I could as I reached both arms around her and gave each boob a firm squeeze. She sucked in her breath, but didn’t really react much. I was surprised really.

She said, “Hello dear, I saw you coming.” To illustrate, she turned her head slightly, and I realized that she was now looking at me in a mirror beside the store shelf. I let go If her tits. I didn’t really want to have to deal with a pesky store manager.

“Thinking of dyeing your hair? I think I’d much prefer to see it in its natural state.”

She looked at me for real, “Very well, but would you like me to dye the blond part? That way I wouldn’t have to be two-toned.”

“That’ll be fine, but be quick about it. I’m actually here to pick up a hair removal kit for you. I’ll also need you to pick out any personal products that we’ll need. I have a basic first aid kit, plus basic bath needs for myself. But, we’ll need stuff for you, Kandi and Tommy.”

I should have known better. We had to walk through each of the aisles twice picking out all kinds of items, most of which, I never would have thought of. It was only when I discreetly reminded her that there were two hungry naked children out in the parking lot that she gave up on further searching. I did manage to pick up a laser hair removal kit at least. We headed over to the check out lines. Knowing that it would take a little while, I handed Kayley some cash and told her to pick up salads for all of us. I would meet her out at the car.

A few hundred dollars later... [who knew that the ‘necessities’ could be so expensive?] I wheeled the cart out to the vehicles. I was able to stuff most of the purchases in the back of the Suburban, but I kept out the clothing. I climbed into the Camaro, and Kayley was already there in the passenger seat. There must not have been a wait for food. All three of them were sitting with a salad container in their laps, but they had not started eating yet. Kayley handed me my container, and I was pretty hungry by this point, so I had no problem digging in. Clearly, I wasn’t the only hungry one. As soon as I started eating, they all dove in as well.

Eating was a quiet affair. I did take the opportunity though, to watch Kandi and Tommy in the back seat. I don’t think I would ever get tired of looking at their naked little bodies. Despite the distraction, I was first to finish, and I told them to wait for me as I went over to the other car.

I reprogrammed the GPS for our final destination. Then I pulled out the new phone and plugged it into the vehicles charger. I set up contact numbers in both of my phones. With that, we should be ready to go. I went back to my car, but this time I climbed into the back seat. It was a really tight squeeze (not that I minded).

I looked at Tommy. “I already told Kayley this, but I’m letting you and Kandi know now. We are all starting a new life together, in a new home, in a new town. We will leave Tommy behind with that old life. From here on out, you will be Tammy.”

I told Kayley to pick out Tammy’s outfit from the bag, which was sitting in the driver’s seat. She dug through the bag and first handed me a frilly pair of light pink panties. I carefully ripped off the tag and leaned down to slide them over Tammy’s feet. Oops, I had forgotten about footwear. I guess they’d have to go barefoot for a day or two. I slid the panties up his- I mean, her legs, and as she lifted her ass up, I pulled them the rest of the way on. I then reached inside and had to position her dick. It’s lucky that she had such a small package, as panties were never intended to house a cock, or a sac. She was hard as steel, and a wet spot appeared near the top of the panties almost immediately. I wondered to myself if her parts would stay in place later, when she softened a bit.

I realized suddenly that I needed to get off. My balls were aching quite a bit, and I was cursing myself for passing up not one but two prime chances to relieve my earlier lusts. I opened my pants and slid them down just enough to expose my drooling member. I noticed Kayley’s eyes focused on my manhood. There was a hint of desire in her stare. She was holding out the next piece of clothing to me, a training bra.

“Kandi, stroke my cock, I would like to cum all over your hands.” She didn’t need telling twice. She reached both hands around my cock and began sliding them up and down with a slight twisting motion. It felt really good. “And Kayley, Tammy will not be needing the bra. Hand her the rest of her clothes, she can finish the transformation on her own. I want you to then watch as your mistress makes me cum.”

I then leaned back and enjoyed the show of Tammy sliding into her new powder blue skirt, and then a light pink, camisole top. I’ve always heard that red-heads should avoid pink like the plague, but Tammy proved the naysayers wrong. The color accented her red hair, and came across as very flirty. Her hair, uncut for so long, could now be passed off as a bob-haircut. All in all, Tammy really did look like a teen girl on the verge of blossoming.

And I came while admiring that picture of youthful femininity. With a sigh, I spilled my seed all over Kandi’s hands. She milked me for every last drop I had. Then she giggled as she held out both of her hands, one to Kayley, and one to Tammy. Both made it their mission to lick up every last drop.

The ritual was over, not that there was really a whole lot of ceremony to it, but I was now the proud owner of three ladies. With that taken care of I really did need to get out on the road. I had a little over an hour to drive, and I didn’t want to be moving into my new house while it was dark out.

I managed through a lot of effort to climb out of the back seat. It was a difficult task which involved a lot of sweat and groaning to open the door and squeeze out. I may have even placed a hand on Kandi’s still nude form once or twice ... by accident of course. Once I was out, I told Kandi that I wanted her in the front seat, and for that, she would have to dress as well. She just gave me a roguish smile and climbed out of the car, naked as a jaybird.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.