A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 15: The First Morning

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: The First Morning - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I woke to a very annoying blaring sound from my alarm clock. I did not like it. I felt too tired to have slept properly, and I just wanted to roll over and hit the snooze so I could go back to sleep. The annoying thing was that my arm was asleep and it felt like a lead weight when I tried to move it. Then the bed shifted under me and the sound stopped. I cracked my eyes open to see a pair of tits hanging right over top of my face. I was confused for a moment, and then the previous day came rushing back to me.

By now the tits were no longer there (Shame, really. I love having tits hanging in my face... ), so I sat up to see Kayley kneeling next to me on the bed in her submissive pose.

I reached out and placed my hand on her ass. “Good morning. What a beautiful sight to wake up to.” I let out a giant yawn and stretched. “Are you feeling better this morning?”

“Yes Master, much. Thank you. Ummm, I don’t know how you like to start your day, is there a routine I- I mean we, should follow?”

“I suppose there should be. I’ll put something formal together after breakfast. For now though,” I pointed towards my closet, “grab my bathrobe.”

She brought my robe over and held it open for me. I stood up and climbed into the garment then allowed her to tie it off around my waist.

I directed her towards the bathroom, “Go relieve yourself while I wake Kandi and Tommy. I’ll be right back.”

I strolled out to the living room. I found Kandi already awake, she was crouched down at the edge of the bed examining Tommy’s hard little boner very closely.

“What are you doing young lady? I know you’ve seen a hard cock before.”

She didn’t even look up to answer, “Yes, but I’ve never really had the chance to actually look at one up close. They are such strange little things, aren’t they?” She realized the slip almost as soon as it came out of her mouth and she raised her eyes to me. “Oops, I didn’t mean it to sound like that.”

“Mmm-hmm,” I let the unintended insult pass.

She sat up, letting go of Tommy’s penis, and put on a dazzling smile, “Good morning, Daddy!”

I stood there for another second, “Good morning yourself. You can stop torturing your brother for now. It’s time to get up. The two of you can go use the toilet and brush your teeth, then we can all meet out in the kitchen. There are extra toothbrushes in the drawer under the sink, by the way”

I returned to the master bath, and found Kayley sitting on the john. “Master, I’ve wiped my ass clean, but I need someone to wipe my cunt.”

Without a word I balled up some toilet paper, and she opened her legs wide so that I could reach down and swipe her pussy. Her face went red as I dropped the paper into the toilet and flushed.

“It’s embarrassing, being forced to let someone else clean your cunt, isn’t it?”

Her blush spread all the way down her neck. “It was worse when Tommy did it, but yes it is.”

“Good. I like seeing you embarrassed.” As evidence, my cock was peeking through the gap in my robe. I untied my sash and revealed my full eight inches to Kayley. I took hold of it and started rubbing the head all over her face. She just closed her eyes and suffered the degradation quietly. I finished with my dick head resting on her lips. “Open up, I’m going to use your mouth now... , but make it quick. I want my breakfast.”

She parted her lips and allowed my cock to slip in. I began fucking her mouth. She was forced to grab hold of my cock to prevent my going too deep. However, her tongue skills were mind blowing. So she had me cumming in only a couple minutes.

“Ahhhh ... Good slut.” I left my softening cock in her mouth for a minute just to enjoy the sensation. “By the way, I’m going to give you two weeks. If you can’t take my full length by then, I’ll take the matter of training you into my own hands.”

“Now come on, brush your teeth.” I pulled out of her mouth and stepped over to the sink. I handed her a new toothbrush out of my medicine cabinet, then started on brushing my own.

Five minutes later I walked into the kitchen with Kayley. Kandi and Tommy were already there.

“Alright, a few quick instructions on how I’d like things to go. First, the coffee.” I demonstrated to the three of them, how I liked my coffee prepared. “Kandi and Tommy, I believe you are both old enough to start having coffee in the mornings if you haven’t started already. As for breakfast, Kayley, you will be in charge of preparing meals. You do know how to cook?” I waited for her nod. “You will also teach Kandi and Tommy how to cook as well. I ultimately want all three of you to be able to cook for me in case the others are... ‘indisposed’.” I reached down and ran a finger through Kayley’s slit as explanation. “And, whatever the dress code may be for the day, you will be allowed to wear an apron while cooking. I don’t want to see your intimate parts marred by grease burns.”

Kandi stepped forward. “What is the dress code for today? Or does Daddy want to stare at my naked cunny?” She pushed her hips out, giving a very pronounced view of her naked pussy. I wonder if she would ever stop being some kind of naughty little vixen?

I answered, “Each morning, you three will be naked at the breakfast table. I believe that will make for a pleasant start to my day.” I turned to Kayley, “I will leave meal planning up to you. Just make sure you keep a thorough grocery list for me. Right now, though, I’d like you to make scrambled eggs, toast, and sausage links. Everything you need should be in the fridge.” I turned to leave when I suddenly remembered. “OH! There will be a lot of pussy licking and cock sucking going on. It would be much tastier if you include some fruit with every meal. There’s orange juice in the fridge, that will be fine for today’s breakfast.” I poured myself a cup of coffee and went to sit in the living room (Seeing as how someone had very rudely broken the dining room table).

While they prepared breakfast, I opened my laptop and began planning a daily routine. I already had a rough idea of how I wanted my daily life to function, so it didn’t take me long.

By the time I sent that off to the printer, my three minions were entering the room carrying plates of food. I was served my breakfast, which was maybe a little on the generous side, but it looked and smelled delicious. Before we could begin, however, there was one matter to attend to first.

“All of you have a seat. Same arrangement as last night.” I waited for all of them to get situated. “After breakfast I have a few decrees ... standing orders ... whatever you want to call them, that I wish to issue. One however, I need to address now.” I stood up and set my plate down on the coffee table. “I have decided that all punishments shall be public. There will be no secrets among the three of you. That means that whenever a punishment is delivered, everyone in the house shall know why and shall bear witness to the punishment.” I allowed a moment for that to sink in, “On that note, Kandi, I have determined your punishment for yesterday’s transgressions. You all know why Kandi is about to be punished, correct?” I received nods from all three.

“Good. Kandi, set your breakfast in front of me, then kneel.”

After Kayley’s blowjob, my cock had managed to stay down up until now. But contemplating what I was about to do, it started to wake up. I needed it soft though, and so in the few seconds that Kandi took to follow my orders, I began willing it back down with every bit of willpower I could muster.

I opened my robe and stepped right up to Kandi’s face. She obligingly opened her mouth. I grabbed a fistful of hair and tilted her face straight down. She squeaked at the sudden roughness.

“If you notice, your breakfast is directly below us.” I pulled her head back to look me in the face. “You wouldn’t want it soiled, would you?” She shook her head, too afraid to speak. This new treatment was new to her, and she didn’t know how she should respond to it. “Then I suggest you swallow... fast.” Without waiting a moment I forced her head down and onto my cock. And slowly, I opened up my bladder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.