A Better Option?
Chapter 13: Settling In

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Settling In - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I sat and watched Kayley twitch for about a minute. Then knowing she was in no condition to stand up, I knelt down to her. I pushed her over onto her back. Her heaving chest was mesmerizing and I had to force myself to pull my gaze down to her nether regions. I reached out my hand and started pulling her pussy one way then another. Just enough to check for any hairs. At my first touch, she sucked in her breath through her teeth, looked at me.

With a muttered, “Sadist,” she closed her eyes again. She did however spread her legs wider, and I was able to easily see that she really was clean of all hairs around her pussy. I took her legs and lifted upwards until I could hold her ankles in one hand. She was remarkably light. I used my other hands to spread her ass cheeks and was once again rewarded with a clean shave.

I looked towards Tommy, and commended him on his work. I climbed back up into my seat and said to Kandi, “Your turn.” She stepped forward and stood at attention as I began moving her soft lips around, probably a little more than necessary. I pronounced her as satisfactory, including her asshole when I inspected that.

When Tommy stepped forward, I felt that it was time to make a decision. My mind was a jumble and anticipation was making me feel nervous. Partly to cover my uneasiness, and partly to allow myself time to reach acceptance, I went about my inspection, moving his hard cock every which direction looking for any sign of hairs. He had to have been feeling pretty uncomfortable. He’d had that erection for almost an hour now. I was impressed when I told him to turn around and lean over as far as he could. He without effort placed his palms on the floor. Even his flexibility was screaming little girl to me. The only evidence to the contrary was hanging down in front of me. As I inspected all around his ass, I screwed up my nerve and made my decision.

“Tommy, turn and face me.” He did so and I grasped his cock. “I will tell you now, I have never touched another man’s cock, and I intend to use your little weenie here,” I gave a single stroke to indicate said weenie, “to experiment in what I might or might not enjoy. Do you understand?”

He nodded, “Yes Master.”

“I may decide, that I don’t even like touching other cocks, and never touch yours again. Knowing that, you would still submit yourself as my toy to be used?”

Another nod, “Yes Master.”

“I am pleased with you Tommy. You showed no hesitancy in following any of the commands I’ve given, you have tried to follow examples, like when you cleaned out your mother’s cunt unasked. You also did a superb job in shaving your mother, especially as it was your first time. But, Tommy, I am most pleased with your decision to submit to me as your master.

“I have decided that I shall reward you now with my first real experiment in bisexuality.”

I let that sink in for a moment before I started to slowly stroke his boyhood. He groaned and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation. I wanted to keep it slow, to tease, for a while. I wanted to play with his mind a little and see if I could learn what made him tick.

“Tommy, keep your eyes closed for now ... I want you to picture in your mind what is happening right now. Now tell me what are you seeing?”

He hummed pleasurably, “I see Master’s hand playing with my cock. He is stroking up and down. It feels very good.”

“So you enjoy having a man play with your tiny little penis?”

His cock lurched, and his hips started humping against my hand. I moved my hand down and cupped his balls. Just enough to keep him warmed up. I didn’t want him to cum so soon. As it was his face was red with the strain, and a decent amount of clear fluid dribbled out of the tip and onto my wrist. That was a close one.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kayley watching the proceedings. She hadn’t moved from her position on the floor, and her view must have been at least partially obstructed. But she could see enough to know what was happening. The look on her face was evidence enough. I could plainly see the fear and anxiety at the idea of her son being engaged in a gay act, but there was a tinge of lust there as well. Kandi, for her part was trying to see around Tommy as best she could. There was no fear or anxiety in her face. She was getting off on the pure deviant sexuality of the atmosphere.

I used my free hand in a shushing gesture to indicate they should remain quiet. Then I directed them to come around where they could watch. While Kandi simply took a seat next to me (right up against my leg, no less), Kayley did her best to gingerly slide herself around on the floor so that she was looking straight up at my hand holding Tommy by the balls.

Tommy appeared to have come down a little from his near climax, so I resumed my slow stroking of his dick.

“Tommy, in gym class, did you have to take showers?”

The question was a little out of place, and it caused his brow to wrinkle in confusion.

“Yes Master.”

“Did you spend a lot of time looking at the other boys cocks? Did seeing those boys naked turn you on?”

“I ... uh ... no Master.”

I stopped my stroking, and just held his cock. I used my free hand to grab the waist band of my boxers to start pulling them down. Kandi saw me having trouble using one hand. She climbed down to the floor next to her brother and slowly lowered my underwear for me. The waistband caught on my erection which flew up and smacked into my belly once it came free. She stifled a giggle as she dropped my underwear off to the side. As she stood to resume her seat, she ran a finger up the underside of my cock, and caught some of the fluids leaking out of the tip of my rod. When she sat back down, she placed her finger in her mouth and smiled as she sucked the sticky juice.

While this was going on, I maintained my conversation with Tommy. I had him in not quite a trance, but certainly deep in his mental imagery, and I wanted to keep that going.

“Tommy, I want you to imagine yourself in your old bedroom with one of those boys, whomever you want. I doesn’t matter. Just imagine pulling down his pants, and playing with his cock ... Imagine stroking it and playing with his balls ... And then imagine yourself bending down and taking his cock in your mouth.” I held my grip steady. I was gauging his reaction. “Does that excite you?”

“No Master.” The evidence in my hand validated his words. He was certainly still erect, but not exactly what I would call a raging boner either.

“Now Tommy, open your eyes, and look at my cock.”

When his eyes fell upon my dick, his own once again gave a twitch. That was what I had wanted, hoped even. I rewarded him by stroking his dick in earnest.

“Imagine holding my cock...” He begun humping back against my hand. “Imagine bending down and sucking your master’s cock.” He was close.

“Masterrr ... uh ... uuuhhh...”

His cock was pulsing, and it swelled up. I don’t know what made me do it. I certainly hadn’t planned on doing it. It was just on pure impulse that I wanted to know ... When I felt his cock swell, I dove my head down and took the head in my mouth just in time to catch the first squirt.

I was fortunate in that I had pulled my tongue back to protect my throat from the intruding member. As it was I was saved from choking on the first shot. As the third and fourth shots died away in force, I brought my tongue around the head of his pulsing cock. I reveled in the spongy feel of the helmet with the hard swelling underneath. I enjoyed the feeling as I ran my tongue over his slit. I could feel it open just the tiniest bit under my probing. I licked clean as much of the cream as I could.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.