A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 11: Dinner ... And Desert

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Dinner ... And Desert - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I was forced to choke down a laugh at Kandi’s impetuous antics. I looked down to Kayley, and instructed her to stand. Then with a look to Kandi, I jammed two fingers up her mother’s cunt. I could play that game too. Kayley squeaked at the sudden intrusion. “Kayley, grab the bread and butter from the counter, and come.” I used my hold as a leash to lead her over to the head seat of the table.

Looking at Tommy, I could see that his sister’s treatment had left him hard again. It was such a cute dick. At no more than 4 inches, Tommy was definitely a victim of the much dreaded, Small Cock Syndrome. “Tommy, go fetch a pillow off of the couch.”

He nodded, “Yes Sir,” and was quick to follow my order. I could feel a slight coolness on my hand as Kayley’s juices were running down and evaporating. I took the pillow and dropped it on the floor between my seat and Kandi’s.

“Kayley, when dining, you will always sit there below me. And since Kandi intends to be your mistress, then your place shall be between us where you will serve us both. That is...” I gave Kandi a pointed look, “so long as I allow it.”

Kandi and Kayley both answered in the affirmative. I indicated that Tommy should sit opposite Kandi, and took my seat. Only then did I remove my hand from Kayley’s cunt-hole and gesture that they may sit. I started to plate up some pasta for myself. When I saw Kandi reach for the bread, I stopped her.

“I will hand out the food.” And I did so, first a plate for myself. Next I handed out a generous helping to Kandi. Finally, I dished up generous helpings for both Tommy and Kayley at the same time and handed the plates to them. It may have been corny, but I hoped that they would see the symbolism in it. I would always be first, followed by Kandi, the bottoms would have to wait until last.

With the etiquette established, they all watched me. Only when I took my first bite, did they dig in. And dig in they did. They were ravenous. Even after I had seen to it that they ate properly for the last three days, their bodies still craved nourishment. I would see to it that they got it. I wouldn’t let them get fat, but I didn’t like seeing so much bone sticking out from each of them (except maybe that cute little one on Tommy).

Dinner itself was a quiet affair with just the chink of forks on plates and the sounds of chewing as the only sounds. I did on two occasions notice Kandi reach down to grope her mother’s tit. The first time Kayley’s nose flared as she inhaled, but aside from that she just continued eating as if it was perfectly normal to be molested by her own daughter. I confess that I may have copped a feel once or twice as well.

When Tommy cleared his plate first, I told them that they were free to grab seconds on their own, anytime. I only demanded they wait at the start of the meal. All three did in fact go back for seconds. Kayley rose, with a fair amount of grace I noticed, and when she leaned over to refill her plate, I was happy to caress her ass. Kandi smiled knowingly. It seemed odd to me; even though she laid her claim on me earlier, she was happy with, even encouraging, my advances on Kayley and Tommy.

When everyone had their fill, they continued to sit and wait. The ball was in my court.

“Kayley, stand at attention while your children clear the table. You two, set the dishes by the sink. And since we will be moving tomorrow, you may as well dispose of the leftovers. We won’t be able to take them with us. And Tommy you can use the cloth next to the sink to wipe down the table.” As they hastened to follow my instruction, I turned in my seat to face the now standing Kayley.

I reached out and began teasing her lips. I wanted her warmed up. It wasn’t strictly necessary as she was already fairly moist down there. I suppose the sex charged atmosphere kept her from coming down completely.

I adopted as straight a face as I could manage. “It’s time.”

She didn’t look scared or react in any way. “As you wish, Master.”

“They will watch. I want all of you to see that this will be the way of it; I will fuck when, where and how I want.”

She nodded, “Yes Master.”

“I’m going to be rough, have you had your ass opened before?”

She paled, “No, my husband was the only man I’ve been with, and he said that was for fags.”

I shook my head, “Figures... , alright, we’ll save that for another time.”

She nodded, and I continued to fondle her. Kandi and Tommy returned and stood in the entryway, waiting for direction.

I stood up, took two chairs and placed them against the wall to the side and just slightly behind where I had been sitting. They would have the best possible angle to see everything. There would be no modesty left once we did this. I told them to sit and then stood in front of Kayley. “Undress me.”

She began with my shirt, sliding it up over my head. Then she undid my belt and the fastener for my jeans. “How odd,” I thought to myself, “even though they are my toys standing there naked, and even though they’ve all seen my cock, the thought of being naked in front of them is embarrassing.” I don’t think my erection had fully subsided since Kandi put on her little show in the kitchen. But at that moment, I was only half way up. As Kayley lowered my boxers I looked over at our audience who were staring in rapt attention. Kandi actually licked her lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.