A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 10: Kayley Speaks Her Mind

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Kayley Speaks Her Mind - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Dammit! The water! That minx had distracted me and I ended up boiling away half the water without even adding the spaghetti. Grumbling about Siren songs and temptresses, I went and added more water to the pot and set it back on the stove to come back to a boil. Then I added the spaghetti about the time that Kayley came into the kitchen. She knelt down as I had instructed her, just behind me, and to the side. She seemed timid. I couldn’t blame her after the harsh treatment I gave her less than half an hour before.

I set a hand on her head gently. “We need to talk frankly while your children are distracted. Can we drop the persona briefly? Or will that cause too much confusion later?”

She nodded and stood up. I let my hand fall away. She went and took a seat at the kitchen table. Then with some hesitation, she spread her legs. The gesture encouraged me. It told me that she was still a willing participant in this ordeal.

I was silent for a second, planning my words, “Where to begin? Do you understand now, what I am?”

“Yes, Mas-, yes, I think so.” She seemed to hesitate. “Can I speak freely?”

I nodded.

“I think you are a kind man.” I looked at her in surprise at that. “It’s true. But I think you have a dark side too. Most people if they had seen you tonight, would have said that you are extorting us, that you were abusing us, and that you were molesting children.” If this was her way of calling me nice, I wasn’t convinced.

She continued, “I don’t see it that way. You didn’t have to take us into your home. You did that on your own. You made it very clear the kind of stuff you wanted us to do before you had us do it. I hadn’t been prepared for that first bit when you made me strip. But looking back, you had implied it before hand. And you even gave me a choice. We both know that it wasn’t much of a choice, but at least you offered.

“And after all three of us agreed to... , well frankly, we agreed to become your playthings. By my count you’ve seen to it that I’ve had my pleasure twice, and each of them once. And I suspect that you set both of them up for another round before they return. And so far all you’ve gotten was a blowjob from me.

“I think you’re a good man with some dark fantasies. But I think in the end we’ll all benefit, and maybe have a little fun.” She was trying to make light of the situation.

“So you are going to sit there and tell me that you’re enjoying this?” I was trying to keep an eye on her and the food at the same time.

“Are you kidding?” She blurted. “I’ve never felt like such a slut before! It makes me feel dirtier than the muck that I just had my own child wash off of me... ! Before giving him a blowjob on your orders. If you had told me six months ago, that I’d be sitting here in your kitchen wantonly displaying my boobs and pussy to you, I’d have slapped you. And I still don’t even know your name!

“And yet all these... filthy, disgusting acts... , doing them simply because you say so...” she shivered. Her nipples were threatening to put my eye out, and her pussy was becoming engorged. “ ... well it makes my ... my cunt juice right up.” She shivered more violently.

Right as she finished saying that, we heard the unmistakable sounds of Kandi cumming. Kayley let out a groan and squirmed a little in her seat.

I eyed her, weighing the options. With what I intended, it was better to let her sweat a little.

“Do you know she wants to be my wife?”

Kayley dropped her head and sighed. “After the last hour, I shouldn’t be surprised. And if we stay with you, I don’t think she’ll give up on that idea.” She looked back up at me like she was truly evaluating me. Then she got a smirk and a twinkle in her eye. “Good luck, you’ll need it. But please, treat her right.” That got to me. I was sure that line would haunt me for a while.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.