A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 8: Tommy Boy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Tommy Boy - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I allowed Kandi to lead the way back to the others. Upon entering the room she stopped suddenly. I ran right into her and stumbled to keep my balance. Kandi however, tumbled to the floor. She was not disturbed by the fall though. She just raised herself up on her side, and held her hand to her mouth to cover the huge grin that was forming there. Her eyes were alight with mischief when she turned back to me.

“Sorry about that Sir. It’s just...” and she turned her head back to look at her brother.

Following her gaze, I suddenly stumbled back a step in shock. There was her brother just sitting there! His hands were folded in his lap and his head was bowed in shame. His eyes were squeeze tight shut. It was quite a sight to see.

Oh yeah, I should mention that his pants and underwear were folded into a nice pile on the floor in front of him.

I took a deep breath to recover myself and cleared my throat to cover the lapse. I looked over to Kayley to see what she thought of this. She was sitting on her knees where I had left her, her hands on her knees. Her head was lowered but with her eyes still locked on the display in front of her. Her face held tinges of a slight blush. She was embarrassed by her son’s nudity, but I thought I saw a tinge of arousal as well.

Ignoring Tom for now, I walked over to Kayley, and I stood over her. She raised her head, her eyes searching, trying to read me. Her eyes shifted quickly to Kandi then back. As I said before ... a glass face. I left the unasked question unanswered, and instead, “You were raised, I am sure to always keep your legs closed. However, you are now my plaything.” I placed my foot between her knees and pressed outwards until her legs stood out almost 45 degrees in each direction. “As my plaything, you will not hide yourself. Get used to this position. Anytime that you must sit and wait for me, this is how you will sit. Now, stand up.

When she stood, I reached down and ran a finger through her slit. I had been right, she was aroused. I wiped my finger off on her tit and walked around behind her. I grabbed her arms and crossed them at the wrists behind her just above her ass. I held her shoulder and used my foot to guide her feet apart to about 6 inches past shoulder width, and finally using my other hand on the small of her back I forced her to arch just slightly.

I came around and stood back a step to admire the effect. Her chest was left thrust out. The sag in her tits was gone, as they were pulled up until they looked more like A-cups. Her pussy, the part not covered by hair, was readily visible. Her swollen inner lips were peeking out with a drip of moisture hanging down precariously.

“Keep your head angled down, but not too far; I want you submissive but aware of what is happening in front of you. Good. Whenever you must stand and wait for me, or if I tell you to stand at attention, this is how you shall stand.”

“Yes Master.” Her voice was breathy.

I left her to memorize the position as I walked over to Tommy. I sat myself down on the coffee table in front of him and directed him to stand. Oddly enough, he adopted the same position that his mother now held. I was interested in studying his penis close up. He had much more hair than his twin counterpart. In fact, it looked like the growth of nearly full maturity. This was at odds with the penis and sac now in front of me. His dick, although soft was maybe 2 1/2 inches long, 3 at most, and his sac, well let’s just say it was comparable in size.

I looked up at him, “Why did you take off your pants?” It was not a criticism or admonition, just a simple question.

“Sir, you said if we soiled a part of our clothing, we would lose that part for the day.” His head dropped maybe a half an inch at the admission. And the flush which had dissipated since my entering the room, slowly began to creep back into his cheeks.

I am not a homosexual, but I have had a couple fantasies in the past. I guess I would classify myself as bi-curious. Tommy, with his diminutive size, would serve my curiosity well. So, with excitement and anticipation mingling, I reached up and stroked a single finger up the underside of his cock. The reaction was immediate. He inhaled sharply, his head snapped back for a second, and his toes curled quickly and uncurled again, and his cock gave a twitch and just started to rise up. He did not resist in any way.

“Are you telling me that you soiled your pants AND your underwear?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.