A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 6: Playing With Kayley

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Playing With Kayley - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

“Then here is the big question. Do you accept these terms?”

I looked first to Kandi, sure that she would most readily accept. “Kandi?”

She didn’t hesitate at all, “Yes!”

“With your agreement, that would be ‘Yes, Sir’, I shall however forgo punishment this one time as you will need to make the adjustment.”

She looked at me contritely and answered, “Yes, Sir.”

Since, Kayley would have the hardest time, I decided Tom should be next. With both children on board it would be even less likely for Kayley to decline. Not that I truly believed she would or could say no. Tom, upon eye contact, dropped his gaze and muttered, “Yes, Sir.”

Finally, turning to face center, “Kayley?”

The mother of two sat there in her humiliation. She had allowed her own children to not only witness but participate even, in her debasement. It was at that moment, that she gave in completely. She stood up walked over in front of me and knelt down. She raised her face to just short of making eye contact. That would be exceeding her station. Instead she focused her gaze somewhere around my chin when she answered, “Yes, Master. We accept your terms.”

I was moved by this act, “Does this bother you?”

“I have never felt so ashamed in my life ... Master.”

I reached down and very firmly ran my fingers through her drenched pussy lips. And she gasped at the rough treatment. Holding up my fingers wet with her juices I stared the question at her.

In a whisper, she croaked out, “Please master, I am horny, let me cum.”

I was shocked at how fast she was moving along. Although considering the aromas, I’m not sure she had full use of her faculties. I answered her, loud enough that her children would hear, “I’m horny too. However, my needs come first. Take out my cock and suck it. Then you may have your cum.”

She tentatively reached up and undid the fastener on my pants reached in and pulled my cock through the hole in my boxers. She managed to sink half way down in one go. Now I am not small in that department. No I’m not exactly porn material either. But last time I measured myself [Don’t look at me like that, you’ve done it too, I’m just not afraid to admit it] Anyway, the last time I measured, I was just over 8” long and 1 1/2” thick. I don’t think Kayley took the time to appreciate that though since she choked and almost retched when I hit the back of her throat.

“You haven’t given very many blowjobs, have you?”

Pulling off and trying to control her reaction she managed to splutter, “I gave them to my husband all the time and he loved them.”

Kandi leaned over and unashamedly looked right at my cock and her eyes turned into giant saucers. To say her next comment shocked me would be an understatement. She pointed right at my cock and said, “Please Sir, my dad’s cock was nowhere near that huge.”

You could have heard a pin drop. Then Kayley turned around in a way that was almost surreal. You know those movies where the main character hears the voice of someone long dead, and they do that slow horror-struck turn? That is what it looked like.

Then she said almost as if she couldn’t believe it. “Kandi, did he, did you, I mean did he ever... ?”

I looked appraisingly at Kandi for a moment before saying, “Kayley...” When she didn’t respond, I grabbed her nipple and squeezed hard, and snapped “Kayley!“ That got her attention. “Clearly Kandi is fine for now.” I looked Kandi in the eye. “We shall discuss this together, at a later time.” Looking back to Kayley, “but for now, I gave you a task, so get on with it.”

Kayley, looked back ad Kandi for a moment before she returned to my now half flagging staff. With the shrinkage she did manage to come the whole way down the root though. And I could actually feel her tongue dancing a tango on my cock. So it’s true, she did know how to give a blowjob. In fact, she was DAMNED good at it. In about thirty seconds she had me back to full attention and groaning my release for everyone in the room to hear. I laid my head back and waited for the room to stop spinning.

When the stars subsided I raised my head and looked down at Kayley. She was sitting there with her face covered in my sticky cum and looking in awe at my deflating cock. The last 30 seconds were lost to me, but clearly she had been caught by surprise and got a faceful when she jumped back.

Coming to my senses, I said. “Kayley, that was good, but you can improve. You will spend 10 minutes twice a day practicing taking objects down your throat until you can swallow my entire cock.” That was the best blowjob I’d ever had, but I couldn’t praise her too highly. “However, since you did well, I think I’ll even forgo the spanking you earned earlier, and instead...” I let the anticipation build for a few moments, “ ... instead your punishment shall be to turn and watch your children as they watch you masturbate to an orgasm.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.