A Better Option?
Chapter 5: The Rules

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Rules - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I directed all three to sit on the couch again. When Kayley started to reach for her panties, I stopped her right away. “You have just been felt up by everyone here and we’ve all seen what you’ve got. I think modesty went out the door a long time ago.” She looked stricken, but accepted my statement and returned to sit between her children.

“First rule and foremost: I’ve already stated it. You are free to leave at any time, the door is right there and unlocked. But once you leave, you will find it to be locked from the outside.

“Second Rule: My word is the final word. You Tom, need to pay particular attention to this. A few times now, I’ve told you to do something then you looked to Kayley before you would do it. As of now, the chain of command will be Myself, then Kandi, Kayley, then finally Tom. Yes I said that correctly, and I have my own reasons for putting Kandi second.” I was really hoping that my hunch about Kandi was correct. “For example, Kandi, play with your mother’s cunt.” I was not disappointed to see Kandi lick her lips then shove her hand right between her mother’s legs. Kayley let out a sob, but so soon after my outburst she didn’t dare do anything else that might jeopardize.

“As you can see, Tom, Kandi didn’t ask for permission. I told her to do it, so she did it. That is how it will be around here. I will allow you to ask for clarification if you are unclear on an instruction.” I was starting to hear a faint squishing noise. “Or, if you believe an order would cause some kind of harm, you may say so, but my word is the highest word, and cannot be overruled by anyone but me.”

The wet squishing sounds were obvious to all of us by now, and Kayley was panting heavily by now. No doubt she was worked up from the earlier gropings. That mingled with more than 3 months of sexual starvation, and she was quickly heading for the moon. “Kandi, stop before she cums all over the couch.” Kayley moaned in frustration as the hand came away. So close.

“Kayley as that was your second infraction of the day, that was the first of two parts of your punishment. You will receive a spanking as well. A third infraction will bring about three penalties. And so on.

“That brings us to rule three: Punishment and Reward. When you break the rules, you will be punished. I will also reward exceptionally good behavior. As a general rule I do not consider lack of mischief to be cause for reward, however, I MAY consider rewarding extended periods of good behavior.

“Penalties will generally be corporal in nature, i.e. spankings, standing with books held out, and the like. But, I shall also include humiliation and loss of certain privileges as well.

“Rule four: Titles. I am well aware that I have not told you my name. And for the time being, you will remain clueless, mostly because it amuses me to have you not know who it is ordering you around. Kayley, I have made it clear that you are free to leave anytime you like, but that is the only difference between your position and that of a slave. As such you are to call me Master. Anytime you wish to address me, and any time you answer me a question, you will either begin or end with Master.

“Tom and Kayley, I’m not holding you to slavery, as I am not taking ownership of your bodies. So you will simply refer to me as ‘Sir,’ That name kind of grew on me three days ago, so we will keep it.

“That gives us a proper lead into rule five: Permitted and Restricted sex. Kayley, as long as you live under my roof, I claim complete ownership of your body.” I stood up, walked over to her. She looked up as I towered over her. Reaching down I roughly grabbed her breast. She sucked in her breath and squirmed uncomfortably. “Under my roof this is a tit, or in the politest of company, a boob.” Reaching further down, I shoved my hand between her legs, “This is a cunt, or a pussy in polite company. And back here,” I pushed her down by the neck and grabbed and ass cheek. “This is an ass. Period.” Making sure to slide my hand through her ass crack and over her anus, I pulled out and let her sit up. Kneeling down, I placed my hand on her chin and directed her gaze straight into my eyes. “And I claim them to use anytime, anywhere, and anyway that I choose.” She shuddered, and I don’t think it was entirely out of fear.”

I repaired to my seat before continuing. “As for Tom and Kayley, I had to consider long and hard. I should let you know that you will find I have several ‘eccentricities’ one of which is that I am a Hebephiliac. This means I am attracted to, although not limited to, pubescent children, basically anywhere from 12 to 15. So it was very hard for me when I decided that they shall maintain their virginities for as long as they wish. I will NOT force that upon them. However, I will insist on being entitled to grope them over top of whatever clothes they may or may not be wearing.

“Anytime I wish to cop a feel, you will stop what you are doing, assuming that is possible, and allow me to do so.

“This privilege will extend to the three of you. Anytime one of you wishes to grope another you may do so. And if you recall the chain of command I gave earlier, you may request others to do the groping.” I watched and was gratified to see a fire begin to burn in Kandi’s eyes. “as a side note, Kandi, don’t abuse it. I will be watching. So all three of you had better get used to handling tits and cunts and cocks. Yes Tom, you too will have to get familiar with my cock. Cause in accordance with the groping requests, I shall expect occasional handjobs from each of you. In fact I plan to train all three of you as bisexuals (call it a personal experiment in the possibility of such an act).

As a final addendum to this rule, I said that I shall allow Tom and Kandi to keep their virginities as long as they wish. And I will stick to that. However, once they offer me a virginity, and I predict that they will, I will claim that hole permanently. Now this is important. Kayley, look me in the eye and tell me; knowing that this is part of the deal, do you agree that the children are free to give me their virginities?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.