A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 2: Setting The Bait

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Setting The Bait - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

When I got home I knew I would have to work fast to make this all happen. The first thing was to contact a realtor in ******ville. I was already forming a mental checklist of requirements, foremost of which was remote. Second was cable lines. Those two things never seem to work well together. And as I waited for a return call, I began searching house listings in the area.

I was in luck when I did receive a call, I had found four listings that I thought stood a chance. When I explained what I wanted, and that I wanted it to happen fast, I could almost here the dollar sign ring up in their eyes. Seriously, the guy I was talking to just sounded slimy. But maybe it was just me. Time would tell. Unfortunately, one of the four houses was already in closing, but I arranged to drive down and view the other three houses on Monday.

So it looked like fate was shining kindly on me this day. Seriously, I should grab a lottery ticket. Then again, I really didn’t need it and I saw no reason to test the fates.

Early the next morning I made a point of heading into town to go past the bank. Parking in the bank’s back lot, I walked the street pretending to be window shopping, but was in reality rewarded to see my target moved to an alleyway four blocks down from the bank. I stepped up to an outdoor cafe across the street and ordered a coffee. Meanwhile I pulled out my laptop and opened the first document I had printed out. And mused over how inspiration had hit me so easily, and if such an extravagant plan could work. The letter stated just a few simple things.

She and her children would receive $20 every week for a temporary amount of time

During this time she and her children were to move down the street next to the abandoned complex as to make others a little less uncomfortable

She was to use this temporary patronage to feed herself and her children and to be frugal with the money

She was to attempt to find a job to get back off the street

Should the benefactor wish to make themselves known, she should demand proof of their credibility

I, the anonymous donor, would be making occasional checks on them to see that instructions were being followed, and that the stipend would be terminated otherwise

As I mused, I also watched their routines to get a feel for them. Still fairly early, I was pleased to see the mother and daughter awake, and the son offered little argument when mom woke him as well. I was further impressed to see that Mom handed Daughter and Son two slices of bread each out of a plain canvas bag I had not seen before. Although it’s possible Son was carrying it yesterday. (Mental Note I really need to find out their names) Mom then took out a single slice for herself before storing the bread back in the bag.

Good, so they know how to be frugal, let alone the meaning of the word itself. That’s two check marks down, I needed them to not be so spoiled that they couldn’t scrape the minimum, and I needed them to have at least a rudimentary intelligence, no point targeting a bunch of unstimulating airheads.

Finally, I was elated to see Son look painfully down at his second slice of bread and then at Mom’s one. He ripped it in two and held half out to Mom and better yet, the other half was held out to Sister! Both patently refused, and a small, I wouldn’t call it an argument, but maybe a heated debate broke out, mostly with Son pointing at Mom and the bag. Mom’s shoulders slumped as she took out another slice of bread and started chewing on it. Only then did Son start eating his second slice. Still he actually took one of the halves ripped it again into quarters and dropped a piece on sister’s lap before finishing the rest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.