Caught Coach
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by BMas67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A college soccer coach is caught by 4 of her players sniffing one of the girls underwear and they force the older woman to become their sex toy and slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Analingus   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

It had only been a week Sara thought, just one week since her life had been taken from her, turned upside down and then used to beat her senseless. Seven short days since her students had caught her in the locker room sniffing Stacy’s panties and getting herself off. And those seven days had been anything but boring for her and her new owners.

True to their word the girls had made quick use of their slave. Every chance they got to abuse or humiliate the middle aged woman, they took. Every day Sara was expected to serve her new mistresses in some degrading way. She had been ordered to add the title Miss too each of the girl’s names anytime she was alone with them and also to keep herself available night and day to their urges. The girls never really left her much time to herself. One or more of them was always with her. They had taken to staying at her house on nights when Sara’s husband, John, was out of town which was quite frequent to Sara’s dismay and tonight was no exception.

Sara was on her knees again. It seemed that Sara was always on her knees these days literally and figuratively. Her knees hurt of course but nothing compared to the pain in her breasts and her back. Stacy was staying with Sara tonight and was catching up on some studying and torturing Sara at the same time. Ever the industrious young girl, Stacy had come up with a particularly devious way to torment her coach while at the same time relaxing in comfort with her feet up reading her history notes.

Stacy had stopped at the local hardware store on her way over and bought some rope and a small piece of wood. She had been browsing the BDSM websites last night and had come across a wonderful picture that had inspired her to new heights of sadism. Upon arrival at Sara’s home, Stacy ordered her slave to disrobe and follow her into the living room. Stacy slipped off her own clothes and sat her naked ass onto Sara’s favorite white chair. Stacy had then snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor between her feet. Sara was now too well trained to disobey her owner and was quick to drop to her knees.

Stacy smiled at the older woman and just for laughs slapped her hard across the face. Sara never knew when such abuse would occur and was becoming as skittish as a kitten since all four of her owners enjoyed slapping her for no reason and without provocation or warning. Stacy giggled at the shocked look on the face of her simpering little whore and reveled in the single tear that rolled down the useless cunt’s now red face. “I have a treat for you tonight, cunt.” Stacy said to her kneeling toy. “I’m going to let you look at my beautiful pussy for a couple of hours while I study. Now I know you’ll want to lick it but for now just look.” Sara tried to hide the disgust on her face. She in no way wanted to look at or lick the pussy of this hateful nasty young girl but knew she had no choice in the matter. One week ago Sara might have loved the thought of tenderly making love to the beautiful young volleyball player but after seven days of torture and abuse she now hated the very thought of even looking at Stacy.

Sara’s brief reverie was broken by the touch of her mistress’ hands on her right breast. Stacy was winding a think cord around the base of Sara’s breast so tightly that the majority of the flesh was bulging out in front of Sara and already turning a dark shade of red. Stacy was humming softly as she carefully wound the cord in a neat pattern around the bloated tit of her slave. No bondage artist or sailor would fault the girl’s rope work as she bound the older woman’s right tit and began to work on the left. The rope was kept in close to Sara’s body and only 3 or 4 revolutions encircled each breast before Stacy finished with a nice figure 8 pattern around each protruding mound of flesh. But Stacy wasn’t finished yet. She now cut a length of the rope and tied each end to the figure 8 pattern. She then took the small flat piece of wood and laid it on the hanging length of rope, the effect of which put one in mind of a perverted child’s swing hanging below two very swollen and angry colored tits.

Sara was in quite a considerable amount of pain already but knew her torture was only beginning. Stacy then moved behind the older woman and tied her wrists together and then her ankles. She tied a length of rope from the wrist restraints to the ankles efficiently locking them together. Only 2 more to go Stacy thought as she cut more rope. One length bound Sara’s elbows while the other was used on her thighs just above the knees. Sara was quite the sight now, totally immobile and bound like one of the models in the magazines Stacy and her friends loved so much. Stacy knelt down in front of her coach and smiled demurely as she lifted Sara’s soiled panties up to the woman’s mouth. “Open wide slut and I’ll give you something to suck on while I work.” Sara opened her mouth and Stacy slid the panties in crotch to tongue and filled her slave’s oral cavity with the silky garment.

Her toy now trussed up to her liking, Stacy walked out into the kitchen for a beer and some chips. When she returned she settled into the big white chair with her snack and her history notes. She lit a cigarette and blew the first puff of smoke into her coach’s face. “Now you be a good little cunt and stay quite while I study. If you move or do anything to distract me, I will beat your ass bloody.” Stacy said. With a seemingly practiced flourish Stacy lifted both legs into the air and settled her feet comfortably onto the piece of wood hanging from Sara’s tits.

The explosion of pain was immediate and unbelievable for Sara. She never thought anyone could be as cruel as her mistress. Her breasts were on fire. The added weight to the ropes caused them to cut cruelly into the flesh of Sara’s once proud breasts and pulled them straight down. This caused all the blood to be trapped in the bulging red orbs and they began to throb in time with Sara’s heartbeat.

Sara screamed once into the panty gag and was rewarded with immediate retribution from Stacy. The young girl lifted her feet and let them drop back down onto the board proving the point that she would stand no noise from her slave. It took all of Sara’s will to not pass out from the pain. She whimpered softly and bit the inside of her mouth to stifle the scream that threatened to escape.

Stacy was smiling. The pain she was causing Sara was actually making her happy. Sara almost couldn’t believe such a thing was possible if she hadn’t seen the same thing in action several times over the past week. Still it shocked her to think that her agony could be the cause of such joy for the beautiful young girl.

Stacy sighed, took another hit from her smoke and settled in to the task of studying for her history exam. In no time she lost herself in her studies and forgot all about the naked, trembling woman at her feet.

Sara on the other hand could think of nothing else but herself. She was in agony. Only 5 minutes in and her tits were screaming for release. Her back was beginning to ache from the strain and her knees creaked in protest. Tears were streaming from her eyes and her nose was running but Sara dared not sniff or make any noise that might anger her mistress. Instead she knelt there on her own living room floor struggling to stay conscious and to stay upright. She was being used as a footstool in her own home by a cruel and twisted teenager and there was nothing she could do to put a stop to any of this torment.

As she suffered in silence, Sara had time to think of her predicament. If only she had put a stop to this on that fateful first day. If she had allowed the girls to follow through with their threat to expose her Sara would not be in this awful situation. True she would be unemployed, divorced, and a pariah to everyone she knew, but she would be free of this despicable girl and her 3 friends. Instead Sara had gone along thinking things were as bad as they could get. She had licked the girls to orgasm, had been abused by them physically and pissed on in the end but through it all Sara thought that first day would be the last.

Of course it had not and now instead of a story of a coach sniffing a player’s panties, there were pictures and video of many terrible events. The girls had filmed everything that first day making sure to keep their faces out of frame. They had used that video to convince Sara there was no escape. And they had recorded many other despicable acts over the next 7 days to seal the coach’s fate once and for all. It would mean prison time if Sara tried to stop things now. She was caught and would be forced to serve as the girls’ plaything for as long as they wished.

Stacy shifted her feet and the pain broke Sara’s train of thought. She was forced to feel the pain fully as long as she couldn’t escape with other thoughts. Stacy crossed her ankles and settled her feet back down causing Sara to whimper in pain. Without lowering her notebook or looking up, Stacy said, “You’ll pay for that later, cunt”. Sara was terrified at what that might mean.

Stacy finished studying after 2 grueling hours and put her notebook on the nearby end table. She stretched her arms and sighed contentedly while smiling down at her miserable slave. Sara was a mess. Her face was red from crying and streaked with tears and snot trails. Her facial excretions had been dripping onto Stacy’s feet for the past 2 hours and Sara knew she would be licking the girl’s feet clean soon enough. Sara’s tits were an ugly shade of purple and looked ready to burst. The pain in her chest and back was so bad she was using all of her strength to keep from passing out. Sara trembled uncontrollably from the pain and exhaustion.

Stacy removed her feet from the board and leaned forward to get a better look at Sara’s tits. Sara was shaking harder now and swaying from side to side. Her young mistress began poking the flesh of her breasts with her index finger and marveling at how taut the flesh was from its hours of bondage.

Stacy was grinning as she began to fondle her slave’s tits. She squeezed and tweaked them occasionally flicking a nipple with her finger all the while staring at Sara’s face watching her contort in agony with each new torture.

The older woman was moaning in pain now and praying for this cruel cat and mouse game to end. Stacy was teasing Sara’s nipples twisting them like radio knobs and laughing at the pain it caused. The girl was beginning to get excited by the pain in her coach’s eyes and the sexy way her purple tits stuck out toward her. Stacy was squeezing Sara’s tits harder now, mauling them hard enough to leave handprints in the purple flesh. Sara’s moans were becoming screams of pain now causing Stacy’s pussy to moisten even more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.