She Needs My Help - Cover

She Needs My Help

Copyright© 2018 by Evilynn Thales

Chapter 1

Gingerly gripping the freezing cold rims of my wheelchair, I spin around and wave goodbye to Grandpa, with a happy grin pasted on my face. Rolling down his window, he leans out and says, “Have a wonderful day Violet.” He waves back and pulls away in his old truck. I put a slight smile on my face and propel myself along the sidewalk towards the old dirty block building my first period chemistry class is in.

I weave through the herd of students as they walk to class, the outcast and loners walk alone or in small groups. The quiet hum of their occasional conversations is the background noise that the cliques drown out with their boisterous conversations.

I drink in the wealth of information. Andrews slumped shoulders, Lauren’s bowed head, and the way they avoid eye contact hint at the problems they are having. Chloe isn’t with her clique today. Did something happen, or is she just sick? Holly and Alyssa stand in a triangle with Daniel. The girls as angry at each other as they are at him. I keep a friendly smile on my face as I navigate the herd, stopping occasionally to gather information.

Following the perfect ass of my lab partner, Danielle, I place a concerned look on my face as she approaches class. Yesterday she spent most of class moping over her cheating boyfriend. “Are you alright? I am worried about you. You did not act like yourself yesterday.” She was even more useless than normal. She didn’t even write down measurements. I had to do all the work.

“I broke up with the cheating bastard and feel much better.” she says with a half-smile.

I put a matching smile on my face and say, “That’s good to hear! If there is anything I can do for you just let me know.” She is as incompetent at picking out boyfriends as she is at chemistry. The only talent she has shown all semester is choosing lab partners.

“Thanks for asking Violet. You’re a great friend!” she says, leaning down and giving me a hug. Her beautiful breasts brush against my arm, and a new perfume fills my nose. Already looking for someone new?

Once the bell rings, she pushes me to history, and then hurries to her second period class. Many of the students are standing, and loud conversations fill the room. I don’t see Thomas, our teacher. What’s going on? Daniel isn’t a complete idiot, and I planned on talking to him about Danielle anyway. I paste a concerned look on my face and I wheel myself over to him. “Do you know what is going on? Where is Mr. Thomas?”

“He received a phone call and left in an excited rush. I guess his wife went into labor.”

I place a relieved expression on my face and reply “That is wonderful! He has been so excited. This is his first! I cannot wait to see the baby.” Ug. I am sure we will have a substitute teacher for the rest of the week, possibly longer. More time wasted. I spend a few minutes talking with him, dropping a few hints about Danielle and her boyfriend breaking up before the substitute teacher arrives and tries to settle the class down.

After class I watch as he hurries out. Danielle and Daniel. How stupid is that? He blindly follows wherever his penis leads without a thought in his head. Hopefully she doesn’t listen when I warn her about him cheating on Holly tomorrow. Hmm. He will probably talk her into his bed before the weekend’s over. I’ll wait until Monday to deliver my warning. A wolf always finds the sheep entertaining.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.