10 July 2008 - Cover

10 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Wendy celebrates turning forty with family and friends at the Go Go Club. It is also Bobbie Stevenson's last night as a stripper.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

“Think you can walk?” Thor asked, letting her feet touch the floor.

“I don’t think so. Walk me like a dog back to Dan.”

Thor felt uncomfortable walking Karen as she pretended to be a bitch sex dog. As she passed tables, her bare ass was patted or smoothed with a hand, and she offered another fuck from a previous stranger.

The sounds inside the club were deafening, and Karen looked at the stage. She noticed that Bobbie was using a chair for support as a young stud was fucking her from behind. A large close-circuit camera screen showed an underneath close-up of his cock fucking her.

Another cheer greeted them as Smooth held the microphone close to hear the guy grunt his cum into Bobbie.

“Now that is what you call, nice fucking!” He applauded along with the crowd.


“Look who I found outside,” Thor said as he walked Karen to Dan and the girls.

“What were you doing outside?” Dan asked, looking at her cum coated tits.

“She was taking on four guys in the parking lot, who then put her in a minivan and were about to leave with her. I don’t think it was going to end well.”

“Thank you, Thor, for looking out for Karen,” Dan said, offering his hand.

“You’re welcome. Karen is one of my girls, as all of you are, and no one messes with any of my girls,” he said, then returned to his duties.

“Karen, you’ve got to be more careful when you’re out cock hunting,” Dan lightly scolded.

“I’m sorry, Dan. I know I should, but when I need cock so badly, I don’t seem to think clearly.”

“Wow, do you ever stink! How many guys did you take on this time?”

“I lost count, but I know it must be close to a new personal record. I think I fucked or sucked off close to forty, maybe even fifty.”

“Next time you want to take on all the men in Trenton and Belleville, let me go with you.”

“All the cock I can handle with my husband watching? What a lucky wife I am!” She joked, trying to kiss him.

“Stay away until you take a bath in tomato juice,” he joked about the treatment used on skunk spray.

“Men’s cum doesn’t smell like a skunk, though a stale, cum-filled pussy can smell awfully skunky,” she joked.

“Yeah, Mom, you fucking stink to high heaven,” Brenda agreed.


Ben finally returned to Cathy’s side. “You were gone long enough; you must have had several women to fuck,” she said, looking at him with a level of disdain.

“I did, thank you,” he leered. “I fucked Karen really hard and later shot a good load down her throat. She’s such a good cocksucker!” He said this, looking at Karen. “Then I found two horny sisters for another fuck and blow job; how about you?”

“I gave a few blow jobs and got another nice fuck from Daddy.”

“You sure like living dangerously. Have you told him your little secret?” He asked, placing her leg over his and beginning to, not so gently, finger her pussy.

“No, not yet, and don’t you tell him; I will in due time!”

“If you soon don’t, then I will, and it won’t be a pretty scene.”

She tried to pull his fingers from her pussy, but he resisted stronger. A second attempt freed his fingers, which went immediately to her mostly exposed breasts.

“You’re such a bastard, you know!”

“I know!” He grinned. “And you’re such a fucking bitch!”

Cathy pulled his hand from the deep cleavage of her dress, moved to kneel between Dan’s legs, looked at Ben, and began sucking hard and fast on her dad’s cock.

“My, my, aren’t you anxious for more cock!” Dan teased.

“I love you, Daddy,” she said, leaning in and passionately kissing him.

Cathy stood, pulled her dress up to her waist, and sat with her back to him. Her legs relaxing on each side of his, she reached down, trying to stuff his semi-hard cock into her yearning pussy. She looked stone-faced at Ben, guiding her dad’s hand onto her tit, and began fucking his cock even if it wasn’t in her pussy.


Okay, now everyone, it’s time to announce the last winner to fuck Bobbie!” Darin announced. Bobbie swished the tickets around in the bowl. “Ticket number: 169!”

Once again, everyone looked around to see the lucky winner stand to claim his prize. “Number 169, where are you?” Darin asked again.

A moment later, a loud voice yelled, “That’s my number!” Everyone looked toward the source of the voice; it was Thor.

He walked onto the stage, handing Darin the ticket stub, who showed it to Bobbie. Karen began to laugh. “Does Bobbie realize just how big Thor’s cock is?”

“We saw him fuck you here at your birthday party, but I don’t know if Bobbie has seen his cock,” Wendy mentioned.

“I didn’t think I’d win, I was just buying tickets to support the charity,” Thor tried to explain about his winning number.

“Everyone, you’ve seen Thor here many times before, providing us with valuable security. He and his wife, Tanya, offer fetish-themed pleasure to patrons of the Hen House,” Darin mentioned.

Bobbie embraced Thor to her naked body, his tall, massive body towering over her slender figure. Despite his enormous size, she was comfortable with him seeing her naked when changing between her stage performances.

“Now I get to give you a proper thank you for being here for me,” she said, kissing him and guiding his huge hand onto her firm breast.

Bobbie knelt, undid his pants, and pulled them down along with his underwear. Bobbie looked wide-eyed, as did everyone else, at the enormous size of his cock. She figured it must be at least eight or nine inches, with its long natural hang.

“Holy fuck, man, with a cock like that, you’ll shoot Bobbie up to the ceiling when you cum!” Darin joked, and they laughed. “Just how big is your cock?”

“Ten inches when hard, it’s a curse and a blessing at the same time. Only two women are able to fuck my whole ten inches: my wife and Karen Hayward,” he admitted to the cheers of the crowd. “Karen is a close friend who you’ve seen going around from table to table as a horny sex dog.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.