10 July 2008 - Cover

10 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Wendy celebrates turning forty with family and friends at the Go Go Club. It is also Bobbie Stevenson's last night as a stripper.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

Karen breathed heavily through her nose as she sucked on her stranger’s cock. She was helpless to do anything with her hands bound behind her, yet that was the way she wanted it to be. Her legs flexed at the knees as she rode her cock as her ass was fucked hard.

A moment later, she coughed as her stud, unannounced, filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed, sucked him clean, and then concentrated on her two remaining studs. Two different hands kept her nipples hard as she moved her hips and ass in all directions to encourage them.

The one fucking her ass was next to announce his cum, and moments later the other one filled her pussy. “Please release my hands,” she asked as they all left her alone. She struggled to unfasten them but couldn’t. She sat on a chair, her pussy and ass leaking cum. Legs spread for more use; she looked both erotic, carefree, and so inviting.

Another man stopped, admiring her helpless condition, and began to feel her tits. “Please, free my hands, and I’ll give you a blow job.”

“From what I’ve seen, you can do better than that,” he smiled, gripping his crotch.

“Are you alone?” She asked.

“I’m with four other friends,” he motioned with his hand.

“My ass, pussy, two hands, and mouth are all yours.” He freed her hands, took her leash, and led her to his table. She was unable to see Dan, but she noticed Lilly was just finishing with three men.

She felt uneasy about her and Lilly being separated. “The other girl with me is my daughter. I’m sure we can give you double the pleasure.” They were joined again. “I hope you men don’t mind sloppy seconds because I’m not going to take the time to clean my ass and pussy.”

“A fuck is a fuck,” one grumbled.

Karen picked the three she wanted based on the size of the bulge in their pants, leaving the other two for Lilly. Karen’s three cocks were revealed, and her mouth alternated, sucking them to become rock solid.

“I want the biggest cock up my ass, and don’t be gentle,” she said, kissing the head. “Yours is nice and wide; I’ll take you in my pussy and my mouth will make your cock feel like it’s twice its size.”

Karen straddled her lover, pushing out her ass and inviting her stud into her. Her wrinkled hole caved in and puckered as she felt it being filled in. A slight move and her pussy swallowed her second cock.

The one at her ass used her shoulders for support as he began fucking her tight hole. “Hey man, I can feel your cock fucking her ass,” the one in her pussy remarked. Karen completed the triangle, taking her third cock deep to his balls in her mouth. She sighed, feeling so taken and content.

Pictures and videos were taken as Lilly took her two in her pussy and mouth in the doggy position.

“Come on, you can fuck me harder and faster than that!” Karen encouraged the one in her ass.

“I’ll cum too soon if I do.”

“I don’t care, there’s more cock here beside you,” she said, motioning for another one to watch closely to her. She took his cock out, a hand stroking it to life. “You can replace whoever cums first.”

The one in her ass held onto her waist belt for a moment then pulled on her hair for leverage. “That’s it, pound that fucking cock of yours up my tight ass! Fuck, do I ever love double penetrations!”

Lilly was amazed at Karen’s stamina and altered state of mind.


Cathy’s sensual words easily coaxed Dan’s latest cum into her, and now sitting up, she was sucking him clean. As she sucked, he looked at Wendy and Tina riding their studs.

“I win!” Tina laughed as Wendy’s stranger grunted his cum into her.

“You cheated!” Wendy cried.

“You didn’t tighten your pussy lips like I did?”

“I don’t have to tighten my lips; I haven’t had any children to make them stretch,” Tina joked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.