10 July 2008 - Cover

10 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Wendy celebrates turning forty with family and friends at the Go Go Club. It is also Bobbie Stevenson's last night as a stripper.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

Karen smiled, noticing the DJ, Darin, walking onto the stage carrying a microphone. She recalled receiving a nice fuck from this mid-twenties black man during her birthday party last May.

“Alright, alright, let’s get this wild party night started!” His voice boomed over the loudspeaker system. “I’m your friendly DJ, Smooth Lover; you’re host for tonight’s sexy activities.”

He shielded his eyes from the stage lights, peering into the crowded audience. “It appears that we have several former winners of our wet T-shirt contest here tonight. Perhaps if we’re lucky enough, they’ll show us why they won.”

“I didn’t win, but I’ll show you my tits,” Brenda said, so she and Brenda removed their bikini tops.

“Wow, you two girls seem pretty easy, showing us your wonderful looks so fast!”

“Our dad can testify that we’re really easy too!” Brenda shouted to cheers from the men.

“First of all, many like to celebrate their birthdays here at the Go Go Club, and we appreciate that very much. Would Wendy Hayward please join me on the stage?” Smooth asked.

Applause and wolf whistles accompanied Wendy as she walked to the stage. She smiled shyly and blushed at the attention given to her. She took Smooth’s hand, standing beside him.

“My, oh my, aren’t you a beauty? I understand today is your birthday. Care to tell us your new age?” He placed his arm around the small of her back, hugging her close to him.

“I’m now forty.”

“You’re forty? You could easily pass for thirty, couldn’t she, boys?” The applause agreed. “Does turning forty now mean you’re old enough to be considered a MILF? Because I know I definitely would love to fuck you!” He joked.

“I’m sure that can be arranged tonight. You could be a nice birthday present for me,” she smiled, receiving loud cheers from the crowd.

“By looking at your stomach, it appears someone has already fucked you.”

Yes, he has, I’m pregnant with twins,” she proudly proclaimed, rubbing her belly.

“I must say that pregnancy does agree with you. You look beautiful.”

“Thank you; I agree too.”

“How far along are you and when are you due?”

“I’m about twenty-two weeks and due near the 25th of November.”

“I don’t know what a twenty-two-week pregnancy with twins looks like.”

“I’ll show you.” Wendy boldly lifted the hem of her dress to reveal her bare stomach; her baby bump was quite pronounced. More importantly, she showed everyone her shaved pussy.

“Yes, you definitely look beautiful; wouldn’t you agree, gentlemen?” The whoops and holler agreed with him.

“I was also one of your wet T-shirt winners.” She boldly slipped the straps of her sundress from her shoulders, revealing her bare breasts.

“Yes, I can definitely see why you were a winner!” His eyes admired their perfect shape. Wendy added to the fun by guiding Smooth’s hand onto her left breast.

“Don’t squeeze too hard on my tit; it might squirt out some milk,” she joked. Everyone laughed as Smooth quickly pulled his hand away.

“I was teasing you,” She laughed with them and returned his hand to her tit. “There are other T-shirt winners here with me, my wife Karen, and our lover, Tina,” Wendy pointed out.

More cheers from the men greeted her. Dan prompted Karen and Tina to stand, looking at each other, and pull up their tops to reveal their bare breasts.

“You have a wife and a woman lover; are you a lesbian, not that it should matter?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.