An Extraordinary Old Woman, a Willing Young Man - Cover

An Extraordinary Old Woman, a Willing Young Man

Copyright© 2018 by storyace

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A 19 year old gap year traveler meets a 72 year old lady doctor on a remote Scottish island.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Doctor/Nurse  

The next morning I was with Gladys in Clive’s old pickup as we made our way across the island. “What happened last night?” I asked her.

“I might ask you the same question.” She countered.

“You knew Gwyneth was in my room, otherwise you wouldn’t have been able to be alone with Clive.” I said.

“Are ye jealous?” she asked playfully, putting a hand on my thigh.

“Are you?” I replied.

“Of course I am.” She said, weaving around some sheep. “It’s part of being human. I’m jealous of the way Ava loves you, and of the way Clive loves Gwyneth. I know I’m the one who started all this mucking about, but I can’t help how I feel. Are you going to tell Ava?”

“I won’t lie to her.” I said.

“Aye, yes, well you’re right of course.” She said. “Mucking about is troublesome enough without getting into a web of lies. Did you have fun?”

“Yes.” I admitted.

“Our Gwyneth is a lovely young lass.” She said, and I wondered if she’d ever tried to seduce the girl herself. It seemed like everyone slept with everyone on this supposedly conservative Protestant island.

“And what about you and Clive?” I asked, “Are you two back together again?”

“I don’t know. Clive put his back out, so he might not be too happy with me.”

“He still loves you.” I said, “He told me.”

“Did he?” Gladys muttered to herself smugly.

The next day, out walking through the moors with Ava, I told her what happened. We stopped to sit on a rocky outcrop with a breathtaking view over a valley and the sea beyond.

“You look upset.” I said.

“That Gladys has an agenda.” She said angrily, “She just can’t leave Clive alone.”

“Do you feel jealous?” I asked. It seemed a question that kept coming around.

“No!” she said shrilly, “Why should I feel jealous, he was with her first!”

I said nothing. We sat in the stiff wind and the spray of the pounding surf.

“Yes, you’re right.” She said. “Of course I’m jealous, and frightened too. I get afraid sometimes. Often no one comes by for days; storms rage through here in winter, the ferry service gets interrupted, the phone lines go down.”

“I’ll stay with you.” I offered for the hundredth time.

“You have to go back to school young man.” she scolded me, “We’ve been through this before. I won’t take your future from you just so you can make tea for me and have a little whoopee.”

“Whoopee?”

“Such a descriptive term, don’t you think?” she laughed. “Clive is too old for her. Not fair to her really, but that’s life out here you know. With a population this small and inbred, we can’t be too fussy about age gaps.”

“Lucky for me.” I interjected.

“Do you think Gladys sent Gwyneth to your room?”

“I’m sure she did.” I said, trying to be neutral about it, “She made it happen. I’m sorry.”

“For what?” she asked.

“Sleeping with Gwyneth. For sleeping with Gladys; it’s not worth damaging our relationship for.”

She laughed and leaned against me. I put my arms around her slight frame, basking in her forgiveness, my nose in her white hair, breathing her in.

“This is what I really like.” I told her, “Just being with you.”

“It’s what I like too.” She said, holding my hand. “You’re a young lad, and you have your needs. I never felt right about stealing your youth, you know that. I don’t mind you having a good time, in fact it makes me feel better about it all. Don’t you see? We had sex, really very good sex I think. Then you fell in love with me. I’m a rather experienced woman, and I have certain skills ... I need you, I want you dear. It isn’t fair for me to ensnare you in my life, but if you truly love me, how can I argue? I’m a very lucky old woman, I still have my health. And now you, a lovely, strapping young lad arrives to look after me. In love you keep saying, and I can’t resist you. The trouble is, I don’t have the strength for all this sex. It’s lovely, but I just get worn out. So you see, it’s not that I don’t get jealous; but that feeling is counter-balanced by knowing that you’re having the excitement and fun you should at your age. And if after a night with Gwyneth with her perfect smooth adolescent skin and magnificent breasts, you come back to spend the day with me, well then how can I complain?”

“It sounds like you’re attracted to her yourself.” I said, half joking.

“Well who wouldn’t be?” she laughed, “She’s the prettiest girl on the island.”

“She’s the only girl on the island.” I said. “Look, she’s pretty and she’s fun, but she’s just a kid. I don’t have feelings for her the way I do for you; it’s not about sex, I love you. If we just cuddle and fool around a little, it’s enough for me.”

“A little cuddling and a blowjob isn’t enough for a boy your age.” She countered, “I want you to have everything, because I do love you too. I have to admit, I’m quite upset about Gladys, manipulating everyone so she could jump back into bed with poor old Clive. But you and Gwyneth ... when I think of you with her, it seems right. You deserve a girl like that, and she needs someone like you as well. Clive is nice enough, but you know he’s sixty-two. If he wants to carry on with a girl her age, he needs to let her spread her wings. Well, when I say ‘wings’, you know which limbs I’m actually referring to.”

We laughed together, and I didn’t say anything, but in reality sex with Gwyneth hadn’t been all that great. It was true, her body was much more attractive than the older women; and I liked her as a person too. It was just that she seemed too childlike, as if she wasn’t quite ready yet. Naïve. I ran my fingers over Ava’s back and shoulders, enjoying our time together. We kissed leisurely, and she put her hand on my groin, gripping my stiff penis through my pants.

“Again?” she said with a smile, “I don’t know what to do with you.”

“Let’s go back to the cottage.” I said earnestly. “You’ll think of something.”

“Does Gwyneth know about us?” she asked as we negotiated the rough trail through the hills.

“I don’t think so.” I said. “She knows about you being with Gladys.”

“This is getting too complicated.” She said. “It’s Gladys’s doing. I could do with a bath after this walk.”

“Me too.” I said hopefully.

We got to the cottage and undressed as the bath filled. “Do you want to be with Gwyneth again?” Ava asked as she pulled off her blouse, revealing her pale little breasts, tired and shrunken compared to Gwyneth’s magnificent big young ones.

“No.” I said, running my hand down her naked back, loving each blemish, the looseness of her aged flesh, the character of her tight bottom.

“But you know it’s a perversion, what we do. A young lad like yourself and an elderly lady. I’m not saying we have to stop, it’s good fun and all. But I’m happy if you spend some time with someone near your own age as well, like Gwyneth.”

She stood close and took my hot cock in her cool hand. She was so small, so fine and delicate. All I wanted to do was cherish her, love her. She looked up at me with her dazzling, irresistible smile. My cock bulged in her hand, and she stroked me gently, sensuously, with the patience of her long experience.

“If I know you’re having it off with Gladys, and maybe even Gwyneth; well then, perhaps your stay on the island becomes worth all the opportunities you’re missing in the city. Then you’re having something rare indeed.”

She let go and we got into the bath. It was still light outside, the sun setting over the hills. At the inn, Gladys, Gwyneth, and Clive would be serving dinner to the guests. Ava settled on top of me on her back, pulling my cock up between her slim thighs and stroking it like it was hers. I nibbled her ear, running my hands over her slim hot soapy body. It was beautiful; it was ecstasy. Not fucking, humping, and ejaculating; just being like this, excited yet calm, stroking and holding one another, our naked bodies against each other, talking about real and intimate things.

“I think Gwyneth and Gladys are both more interested in Clive.” I said.

“Don’t be daft.” Ava replied, “Clive is a fine man, but he hasn’t the strength to keep those two satisfied. He’ll need your help.”

I reached down to finger her old clitoris, her white hair tickling my nose. “It sounds very utopian.” I said, “Are you suggesting that all of us ... share?”

“More or less, why not? I’m not interested in Clive, nor he in me. I don’t think Gwyneth is either. But if we all get along, and I know that’s a big if ... we might just manage. What do you think?”

“Hmmm.” I said, not wanting to lose the beautiful moment we were sharing. But he water cooled, and we were in danger of wrinkling up.

We got out of the bath and got into bed. Ava lay on her back and I went down on her for a while; licking her as she ran her fingers through my hair, humming musically with her feet against my shoulder blades. Then I raised up and put my burning cock into her. She accepted me gracefully, knowing my need. I looked into her eyes and made love with the old woman, the emotion far more intense than the physical pleasure.

“I like it like this.” I said, after easing in and out of her thin body carefully for a while, “Just the two of us.”

“Me too!” she whispered, looking into my eyes as she came, soft and sweet. I tensed myself and ejaculated into her as she came, injecting her barren old frame with my young sperm. I kissed her mouth, holding her head in my hands, the soft orgasm we shared so much more intense than the hard sex I’d had with Gladys or Gwyneth.

It was so totally wrong; I was in love with a seventy-six year old woman. Yet it was perfect, she was everything to me.

I held myself above her, my cock still stiff inside her body, looking into her deep calm eyes and shuddering as my orgasm finally passed. She just looked up and smiled at me, and I didn’t understand how I had ever had sex with those other women.

After a while I pulled out and we cuddled.

“That was exhausting.” She said as she stroked my belly, “I need to sleep now.”

“It’s only six. What about dinner?”

“You go over to the inn and eat with them. And if young Gwyneth wants to sleep with you again, promise me you will.”

“I can’t do that.” I said, “It would be deceptive.”

She thought about it for a couple of seconds. “You’re right.” She said, “The poor lass came to your bed, and now she deserves to know. Tell her the truth. Then she won’t trouble you anymore; we shouldn’t be ashamed of how we feel.”

I kissed her and tucked her into the cover.

I washed myself as Ava fell into a deep sleep. She enjoyed sex, but it exhausted her. Perhaps she was right, my lust was too depleting for her. She had a limited amount of energy, and I was burning it out of her. I dressed and drove out to the inn.

At the inn, dinner was in progress out on the balcony. There were three tables of guests and Gladys was sitting with Clive at another. I joined them as Gwyneth served. She kept looking at me, her big breasts mocking me, challenging me. She was young, beautiful, and flirting. Ava was right; the girl deserved to know. I couldn’t keep my feelings for the old woman secret from Gwyneth after what had happened between us. Whatever the circumstances, we’d had sex; the truth might hurt her, but lying to her would hurt more.

Gwyneth sat down with us and we all ate together. Clive was in great form, keeping us all in hysterics with his constant stream of jokes and stories.

“So where’s Ava this fine evening?” he asked me.

“She went to bed early.” I said.

“Did she now?” Gladys said, “And what did you do to the poor old woman to tire her out so?”

“Nothing, we just went out for a walk.” I said defensively. Too defensively.

Everyone laughed. “Relax, we all know.” Clive said kindly. “Here on the island we aren’t too judgmental about that sort of thing, are we girls?” He winked at Gwyneth and put his hand on Gladys’s arm.

Everyone laughed again, and I joined them. It was a great relief to have it out in the open, at least with our close friends.

Gladys and Clive went to bed after dinner; they’d be getting up early to bake bread and croissants for breakfast. I helped Gwyneth clear up the tables, and then joined her in the kitchen.

“Is Gladys back with Clive?” I asked as I stacked the dishwasher.

“It looks like it.” She said. “Last night Gladys and I were talking, and we both realized it was ridiculous, we were each sleeping with the one the other wanted.”

“And you knew about me and Ava.” I said.

“No, Gladys only told us today. Are you really in love with her?”

“Yes.” I said. “I know it’s weird.”

“I can see it.” She said, washing out a pot, “The doctor is special. She has a spark to her; she makes you feel good.”

“Exactly!” I said, “You get it.”

“But how did Gladys fit in then?” she asked, “Were you all doing it together?”

I watched her face carefully as I briefly told her what had happened at the cottage over the summer.

“Are you shocked?” I asked.

“What can I say?” she replied, “After what went on here? I didn’t want to fall for my married boss, but he’s so charming you know ... and there we were. A bit of fun and the next thing you know we’re all emotional. Well, I am.”

“I didn’t realize it was that serious for you.” I said, “So that night you came to me, and Gladys slept with Clive; how did that happen?”

“They belong together. I’m twenty-one, Clive is sixty two. I need to get over him, and you were always flirting with me. Gladys gave me a push, but she didn’t have to try very hard. ‘Go to him’ she told me, ‘Just go into his room, take your clothes off, and get into the bed.’ She told me. I didn’t know she was going to sleep with Clive, but I can’t blame her for that. Are you heading for the toilet?”

“Yes, I have a beer too many in my bladder.”

“Can I watch?” she asked hopefully, drying her hands.

That caught me a bit off guard. “Uh ... sure.” I said.

It was late and the building was silent as we went into the small bathroom off the kitchen. I stood in front of the bowl, lifted the lid, and pulled out my cock as she stood next to me, watching intently.

“Wait.” She said, “Can you hold off for a moment?”

“Ok.” I said, holding it in my hand as it stiffened a little. I looked at her excited face; I wasn’t the only pervert in the room.

“Can I hold it?” she asked, “While you relieve yourself?”

I really just had to pee; her wish seemed pretty harmless considering we’d already had sex together. “Go on.” I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.