An Extraordinary Old Woman, a Willing Young Man
Chapter 5: Gwyneth

Copyright© 2018 by storyace

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Gwyneth - A 19 year old gap year traveler meets a 72 year old lady doctor on a remote Scottish island.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Doctor/Nurse  

I spent the next days with Ava, helping her with patients, continuing my long slow efforts at digitizing her huge stacks of patient files, and just being with her. It was all I wanted.

At night, Gladys would return from the inn, hungry for love. Back when I was alone with Ava, we only had sex once or twice a week [not counting blow jobs], but now it was every night. It was wild, exciting, and exhausting.

Emotionally exhausting that is, physically I had no problem with it.

Ava usually didn’t participate; “You young people are far too energetic for me.” she said. The problem was that I wasn’t really interested in Gladys, even though she was sexy and fun. I spent my days with Ava, and at night it was the old woman that I wanted to hold in my arms, her mouth I wanted to push my tongue into. The arrangement made sense of course; Gladys and I suited each other physically. A couple of times though, Ava surrendered to me, and we made love in the afternoon.

Slow, gentle, emotional love. Electric, sensational sex that had little to do with hydraulic pumping and squirting. We mostly just kissed and stroked each other, I went down on her as she smiled brightly down at me. She didn’t come, but she enjoyed the attention. She sucked me slowly, expertly, holding me just near the edge of orgasm. Seventy six years old; she’d told me she lost her virginity at seventeen, nearly sixty years ago. She’d first given head before my mother was born. She’d had many lovers ... she sure knew how to suck cock, and she liked it.

And then she’d go hard, so I’d come hard. She liked to feel the power of my youth, of my passion, of my lust. She gripped my pumping cock tightly as I emptied my balls into her willing old mouth.

After a month or maybe a little longer, Gladys seemed to run out of steam. As the lust lifted, we had no emotional base for our relationship, and my cock spent less and less time inside her. We were still friends, which was good. I often helped out at the inn, and in return Clive was going to help me fix the roof at Ava’s cottage when the season was over and before I went home.

It was Ava and I again; assisting her with patients, walking along the shore hand in hand, stealing a few kisses and cuddles at our secret spot between the rocks. Running my fingers through her sleek silver hair and watching her bright laughing eyes as she slowly sucked my cock. Listening to her musical voice as she told stories of her life in her sexy Scottish accent. I felt a deep emotional joy just being with her, and I didn’t miss the wild three way sexual episodes.

One night, I was working late at the inn. It was raining heavily, and I’d arranged to go to town with Clive early in the morning.

“We should just sleep here tonight.” Gladys said, standing a bit too close and peering at me meaningfully through her glasses.

We hadn’t done it for a week or so by then; we’d been sharing one bed with Ava, and we’d all been cuddling and teasing. Ava would be asleep already, there was no reason to disturb her.

“Sure.” I said, thinking a good hard fuck with Gladys would be a good end of a long day.

Gladys had insisted that I didn’t tell anyone about us. It was an open secret that she was Ava’s lover, but no one was supposed to know about my relationship with either of them. I was just a visitor here; I had to respect their odd version of decorum. So I went to bed alone, but I wasn’t at all surprised when the door to my room opened and a curvaceous female slipped silently into the room, and dropping her night gown to the floor, slid silently into bed with me.

As we kissed and groped each other eagerly, I wondered at this weird relationship. I often felt angry at her for the way she used me sexually when she knew I as in love with Ava. She used her sexuality to get between Ava and I.

What did Gladys really want, I wondered? She obviously still had feelings for Clive, and since they depended on each other in practical ways, there was no way to fully break away from each other. Did she have sex with me to get over him? As revenge for him sleeping with Gwyneth? Maybe she just liked the sex.

Big firm breasts pressed against my chest, the nipples sliding over my naked flesh. A small eager hand pulled at my erect penis, my hands ran across her long silky back, her tight round ass, her perfectly smooth femininity. Her tongue was deep in my mouth when I realized this wasn’t Gladys. In the darkness, I was making love to Gwyneth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.