An Extraordinary Old Woman, a Willing Young Man - Cover

An Extraordinary Old Woman, a Willing Young Man

Copyright© 2018 by storyace

Chapter 4: The Threesome

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Threesome - A 19 year old gap year traveler meets a 72 year old lady doctor on a remote Scottish island.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Doctor/Nurse  

The old woman framed in the bedroom door looked lovely; the dawn light was shining behind her, silhouetting her fine frame. Her crystal white hair was shining like a halo in the refracted light.

“Gladys dear, time to get up.” She said, “Clive will be here to get you in twenty minutes.”

The sturdy woman who had fucked me half to death the night before groaned and stirred, then rolled out of bed to go to the bathroom. Ava withdrew as well, leaving me alone with my empty regrets.

Later, Ava and I walked along the rocky shore, like we used to. I held her hand to steady her as she stepped across the rough footpath, as the waves smashed into the rocks with deafening force. We got to “our” spot, the place where we’d shared our first kiss two years before. A ‘V’ in the rocks caused waves to come together there, and great geysers of seawater were smashed skywards every couple of minutes. Enough water to fill a small swimming pool launched forty feet into the air, paused for dramatic effect, then crashed down onto the rocks below us.

We stood and watched; it was impossible not to be awed each time by the force of the spectacle.

I put my arm around her thin shoulders; Ava was clever and tough mentally, but physically she was thin and delicate.

“It’s nice to have some time alone together.” I said.

“I thought you’d want to be with Gladys now.” She said.

“I don’t know how that happened.” I said. “She’s a bit...”

“Forceful?”

“Exactly. I don’t want to make any excuses, but at the same time...”

“Yes, go on.”

“I still love you.” I said, looking down into her clear blue seventy-six year old eyes.

“You’re a dirty rotten scoundrel.” She said fondly.

I lowered my face toward her. She didn’t turn away. I kissed her mouth gently, sensuously, lovingly.

Why?

I don’t know. I’d been flirting with the gorgeous Gwyneth, and had mad sex with the compelling Gladys. But that hadn’t changed the way I felt about Ava.

The kiss was fantastic; it was more exciting to me than Gladys sucking my cock. The doctor’s old body melted against me, as beautiful and delicate as a feather, to be stroked and cherished, to be protected from the elements. Her kiss meant acceptance; it was sexual, yet it wasn’t about sex.

She broke away.

“I don’t think we should start up with all that again.” She said.

“Why not?” I asked plaintively.

“We’ve both moved on, and we shouldn’t go backwards.” She said. “I thought you and Gladys were going to bring the house down last night! She needs a lad like you, and you need a strong woman like her to match your energy.”

“But I don’t want her, I want you.” I said. “I didn’t travel ten thousand miles to be with Gladys. I love you Ava.”

“I’m very flattered dear, but I think we had our time together. I’m too old now for that sort of thing.”

I’d heard that before; I’d learned not to argue about it, but to just wait for her mood to change.

We got back to find a patient waiting; a local fisherman with a bad gash in his leg sat stoically outside.

I helped him in and gave him an injection of anesthetic at Ava’s instruction.

“My arthritis is acting up today.” She said to me, “You can do the stitching.”

She’s been instructing me, and I’d practiced on pieces of meat; this was my first time for real.

“Go on, lad.” The tough old islander said, “I’ve been stitched by a mate on sea with nowt but a bottle of whiskey to ease the pain.”

Ava watched closely; “That’s it, just enough tension to hold it together. Very good, well done.”

It’s hard to describe the thrill of it; I hadn’t saved his life by any stretch of the imagination, but I’d still done something profound. Ava was teaching me about all aspects of practical medicine.

Our patient laid a large fish on the table as payment, and went on his way. Like all Britons, he had national health insurance and didn’t actually need to pay at all. But it was the custom here, a token of respect.

“Is that fish cleaned already?” Ava asked.

“It is.” I confirmed.

“Well, all right then.” She said. “I hope you’ll go to medical school. You have an aptitude for it, you’re a healer. Too many doctors these days are just technologists, we need people like you.”

“If I go to med school, I’ll be studying for years, then four years of internship, and then I’ll have two hundred thousand dollars in debt to pay off. It’s a trap.”

In other words, I would never come back to the island, not to stay.

“Yes, of course.” She said, “I keep forgetting how it works in the US. Here in Europe the state pays for schooling, but then only pays us a pittance after we qualify. Still, we have more freedom than you in ‘the land of the free’!”

By that time it was late afternoon. I looked longingly at Ava’s tight bottom as she made dinner for us; her thin shoulders were calling for the comfort of my strong hands, her elegant neck beckoned my lips; but she’d rejected me.

After dinner, Gladys bustled in, flushed with the cool evening air and her busy day feeding the tour group.

The three of us shared some small talk, telling our stories of the day. We each had a glass of wine.

“So what do we do now?” Gladys asked, looking from Ava to me.

“Are you referring to the sleeping arrangements, dear?” Ava asked.

“That’s right.” Gladys confirmed.

“Well I think you young people should be together, and let me get my rest.” Ava said, and if she had any jealousy in her, she hid it far to well for me to detect.

“Well I think we should all sleep in one bed, all three of us.” Gladys said, trying to suppress a grin of excitment, “Because otherwise someone will be all alone and get cold.”

“It’s June, dear.” Ava said, “It’s not so cold anymore.”

“You know what I mean.” Gladys said. “How can we sleep together in your house while you lie there across the hall all alone? It just wouldn’t be right.”

“What do you think?” Ava asked me.

“I told you what I think while we were down at the shore earlier.” I told her.

“Why, what did you tell her?” Gladys asked.

“It’s a bit private.” I said.

“Don’t give me ‘private’!” Gladys said, “After what you did to me last night deary, there’s no more private between the two of us!”

“He told me he loves me.” Ava said.

“Did he now?” Gladys said, suddenly losing her thunder. “The ‘L’ word aye? Hmm. Well. Did you mean it?”

“Of course I meant it.” I said.

“That’s a bit serious.” Gladys said, “What with the age gap and all. You Americans, always just coming out with things. What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know.” I said; “As long as I can be here and help out, it’s good enough for me.”

“You say that,” Ava broke in, “But you’re a young lad and you have needs I can’t meet.”

“That’s not true.” I countered.

“You’re not a young lad?”

“Yes, sure, but you can meet my needs just fine. If you want to.”

“Suddenly I’m the odd one out.” Gladys said evenly. “Perhaps I should just go stay at the inn.”

“And listen to your husband banging the help?” Ava said, “Don’t be daft.”

“The lad knows Clive isn’t my husband. I told him all of it.” Gladys said. “It’s time I got over it and got on with my life.”

“Please don’t go.” Ava said, her voice sincere with a hint of desperation.

I hadn’t realized the depth of feeling between them; that Ava had the real emotion for Gladys. It was hard for me to understand, they were so different to each other in every way. I’d had sex with each of them and I knew that it was solid phallic thrusting that did the trick for them.

“We can all share my bed if that’s what you want.” Ava said. “Have either of you ever had a treesome?”

We both shook our heads.

“It’s not all it’s cracked up to be.” Ava said.

Gladys stood up. “Well come on then.” She said, unsuccessfully trying to hide her excitement, “Let’s all go upstairs.”

This might sound odd, but I wasn’t really very happy about the idea. I wanted to make love to Ava; I wanted to be alone with her, intimate, with no distractions. I wanted to love her, look into her eyes and hold my stiff penis inside her lean old body, kiss her and caress her.

Sex with Gladys was an entirely different event; she was healthy and tough, her body strong and firm. It took hard sex to satisfy Gladys. That was fun, I wasn’t averse to doing it again, but emotionally it just didn’t compare to the intensity of making love with Ava.

But there seemed nothing to do but to give it a try, so I went upstairs after them.

The room seemed too small for all three of us; we stood in different corners as we all undressed. Gladys with her big breasts and sturdy legs, Ava so thin and pale, her white hair gleaming in the dim room. I was a bit frightened of this; it was new territory. I could just about handle them one at a time, I wasn’t sure I could please the two of them at once.

I got into the bed, and the women squeezed in on either side of me. I wondered about their sexual preferences; they were lovers, but they now seemed more interested in me than each other. I took Ava’s face between my hands and kissed her tenderly as Gladys gathered up my genitals and went down on me.

It was suddenly perfect; to look into Ava’s sparkling blue eyes, to kiss her mouth lovingly while Gladys eagerly ate my penis. All I had to do was keep myself from coming ... and that was a tall order. My abdomen was already turning to jelly between the physical sensation and emotional rush.

Gladys was sucking my penis hard, her lips sliding up and down, hand on my balls. The woman loved cock; how could she love Ava?

I guess every guy dreams of a threesome. But how many could really pull it off? I wasn’t at all sure I was one of the few. I could only just keep my balls relaxed when I was in bed with one woman, this was crazy.

I broke away from Ava, because that was a more natural move than pulling my stiff cock out of Gladys’s tight grip. I kissed Ava’s small soft breasts and sucked her aged nipples lightly, stroking her body with my fingers as she ran hers through my hair. I was ok ... wildly turned on, stiff as hell, but for the moment I was back in control.

I rolled onto my back and pulled Ava’s thin body onto my face. She kneeled above me and lowered her smooth pale vagina to my mouth. Ava had kept the habit of shaving her groin, and her 76 year old crotch was as smooth as a baby’s.

I hate that position; which helped. I couldn’t see Gladys at all now, but she just kept doing it to me. Sucking me in and out, stroking my cock with her lips and hot tongue as she tickled my balls. That Scottish island woman was hungry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.