An Extraordinary Old Woman, a Willing Young Man - Cover

An Extraordinary Old Woman, a Willing Young Man

Copyright© 2018 by storyace

Chapter 2: The Summer of Bliss

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Summer of Bliss - A 19 year old gap year traveler meets a 72 year old lady doctor on a remote Scottish island.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Doctor/Nurse  

She was waiting for me as I came through customs. I spotted her instantly in the small crowd; her white hair framed her face, shining brightly in the florescent light. But it was her eyes that grabbed me, just like they always did. It was her extraordinary spirit that shone like a bright light in the huge dimly lit hall. She wore a light blue dress that accentuated her slim figure, and high heeled boots. She smiled, and the sight of her happy face thrilled me. I smiled back. I was glad to see her again; excited, eager to hold her, kiss her, watch her face while we talked.

And of course, look into her eyes as I buried my hard young cock in her lovely old center.

She was 75 years old, I was 21. She lived on a remote Scottish island, I lived in Boston Massachusetts.

We were in love; it was weird and wonderful. But had our unlikely union survived our 9 months apart?

Sometimes when I thought about her, her age would dominate my mind. Such a relationship had no future I thought, and I should find someone more suitable. On the other hand, Ava was more than a woman. She was a doctor, a character, she was very, very special. She was sexy at 75.

Few people [statistically speaking] were still healthy at her age, let alone energetic and beautiful. She was one in a thousand. She was unique, fabulous, and funny. I enjoyed every moment with her, the old woman lit me up. At the same time, we both knew our relationship was hopeless.

Even on the flight over, I wasn’t sure if I was doing the right thing. I had 3 months before school started again. Were we both being foolish, wasting our precious time? Ava needed a man who could be there for her through the long harsh winter, someone to take care of her. I needed a girl to hang out with, keep my head straight as I studied, and of course to have sex with. Love is supposed to be the ultimate thing, always good. But was it?

Love could be ruinous too.

Ava came into my arms, her slim frame triggering the same emotions in me as the last time we’d embraced the previous fall. I held her thin old body against myself, smelling her, feeling her again, and I was thrilled. Addicted, trapped, in sweet sticky rapturous love.

No one knew us here; as usual, we had the same thought. She smiled at me with dazzling happiness, and we kissed with unashamed passion. I knew there were about 50 people staring at the spectacle of the elderly woman and the young man in a romantic kiss, but I didn’t care. I felt my penis stiffen and swell, pushing against her thigh. She pushed against it, emphasizing the fact that she was aware of my lust, and that she approved. Her tongue enter my mouth, met mine, and I had to stop myself from squeezing her delicate frame too hard.

I wasn’t ashamed; yes, my lover is 75, and she’s magnificent. Why shouldn’t I love her? Who can say we’re wrong? We feel how we feel, and it’s beautiful.

“I’ve missed you terribly Luke.” She whispered.

“I missed you too.” I said.

She pulled away a few inches to look into my eyes, her arms around my neck. I had one hand on the small of her back and one on her admirably tight rear.

“Everyone’s staring at us.” She said.

“So?” I replied.

“It’s a bit exciting.” She said, “We always had to sneak about like thieves at home.”

I wrapped a hand around the back of her head and pulled her to another kiss. Her thigh kept pushing against my stiff cock as her tongue entered my mouth. Our passion was burning as hot as the day we’d parted; my doubts lifted away like a fog in bright sunlight. The age gap wasn’t important, it was our emotions that mattered. Let them all look, stare, whisper, and disapprove of our love. Idiots who had no right to judge.

“Let’s get out of here.” I said.

Her old car was in stark contrast to the others in the parking area. Covered with dust, and with mud from the island caked around the wheel arches. I loaded my bags into the back and looked at her in the bright afternoon sunlight.

I didn’t see what you would see. I didn’t see an old woman, I just saw Ava. Wonderful, smart, sexy, funny, beautiful Ava.

I didn’t love her because of the sex we’d enjoyed together, and not because I had a particular thing for old women. I loved her because she was amazing. I felt that everyone who knew her must love her.

“So you haven’t been with anyone else over the winter?” she asked as she drove us into town.

“No.” I said, “How about you?”

“I’m an old lady, dear. I don’t have affairs anymore.” She said, then laughed. “A colleague is looking after my practice for me, we have the whole week.”

I looked at her; so thin, sexy, smart. I really wanted to get her alone somewhere and fuck her.

Ava needed a lot of foreplay first. Long, slow seduction. Kisses and bites. Stroking and licking.

“What are you staring at?” she asked, keeping her eyes on the road.

“You.” I said.

“And what are you thinking? Oh, don’t even bother to answer!”

We both laughed; there was no tension between Ava and I.

“Here’s the hotel.” She said as we pulled up to a modest place on the edge of town.

“Good,” I said, “I’m ready for bed.”

“It’s only five o’clock dear.” She pointed out.

“Jetlag.” I explained.

“Oh; I thought it was something else you were wanting.” She said.

“Like what?” I asked in a comical high pitched little girl’s voice.

We both broke into laughter; easy, unembarrassed, as comfortable together as always.

A half hour later, we were naked in bed together, cuddling between cool white sheets. Her fingers stroked my hard penis sensuously, but neither of us were in any hurry to get to the next stage. This was the good part; the bonding, the teasing. To us, this wasn’t foreplay. This was making love.

“Tell me everything that happened to you over the summer.” She said.

“I told you already.” I said.

“Yes, but not while my hand was on your penis. Tell me again.” She said.

We talked for a couple of hours. When I was talking, she kissed my nipples and fondled my balls. When she was talking, I rubbed her feet or her ass. Just touching, talking, laughing, being together. I was soaking her up like a sponge absorbs water. I remember her soft white head on my shoulder as I stroked her, sensual fingers tracing up and down my stiff penis, and utter rapture.

That’s what love is to me; that feeling of total contentment, bliss just by being together. I kissed her mouth, long and soft. The lightest contact of our lips, our tongues barely meeting.

She slid her thin body on top of me, and pushed herself down on my cock. I felt it entering her old body again after so many long months apart, sliding into her wonderful warm vagina.

vagina.

Fucking is always weird; when my cock is deep in a woman, feeling her heat and wetness. It was weird with Ava too, holding her old face in my hands as my young cock worked into her, knowing she’d been middle aged when I was born. That she was filled with memories of times when my parents weren’t yet alive. She was so completely different to me, she could be a different species.

She smiled brightly as my penis eased into her, healthy teeth slightly yellowed with age, creases around her eyes, fine snowy hair hanging in my face, a mole on her nose, three small liver spots on her forehead, when last year there had been just two.

It was all I could do to keep myself from coming in the first ten seconds as she rode me.

She sat upright, not moving much. I looked up at her naked body, appreciating her health and beauty, blind to her frailty and age. I stroked her thighs, held her small tits, and wallowed in the mind bending pleasure of sex and love.

Each is good on its own, but when you get both at once the intensity is overwhelming. Pleasure so intense, it can never be forgotten. The human mind is built to bond, and this is how it happens.

Neither of us particularly liked this position, it was good for variety but I knew what she liked. I lifted her, put a hand on the small of her back, and carefully rolled us over without withdrawing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.