Nina's First Blowjob - Cover

Nina's First Blowjob

Copyright© 2018 by Kevin and Nina

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Every guy wants to know about the first time his woman gave a blowjob.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Nina: I was rereading the first chapter and it dawned on me that I had a boy’s penis in my mouth several times before I had a boy’s hand up my shirt.

I grew up a tomboy and played sports with my brothers and their friends.

There were no special allowances made for me being a girl.

This meant there was a lot of contact, touching and grabbing going on.

I came of age being use to being touched by guys. Most times incidentally during the game and a few times not so innocently, but my brothers put a quick stop to it if they thought it was intentional and not just in the course of play.

Fast forward a few years and there’s the guy (from the first chapter)I’ve been giving oral pleasure to for a few months.

Back then, I would have called him my “boyfriend” but looking back, he never took me anywhere, never acknowledged me as his girlfriend and only wanted me when no one else was around (He didn’t like me, he liked blowjobs) He wanted more and I wasn’t quite ready to actually “do the deed” so I thought blowjobs would keep him happy until I was ready.

Today, the garage at his house would be called a man-cave but back then it was more of a rec-room.

We were on the futon “making out” which consisted of us French kissing and rubbing each other over our clothes as a preamble to me giving him head.

I pulled him out of his pants and leaned over to take him in my mouth.

He had his hand on my back and was rubbing it in little circles with just enough pressure to keep me from sitting up (I don’t know why, I had never refused to give him head or stop once I had started) His hand went down to rub my butt and then slid back up. This time going up the inside of my shirt.

He continued to rub circles on my back, slowly moving his hand up.

I didn’t think anything of it until his fingers came to a stop on the clasp at the center of my back.

I froze and so did he.

Once he stopped, I went back to doing what I was doing.

A few seconds later, he started moving his hand again but somehow managed to not remove his fingers from the band on my bra.

I froze again when I felt him trying to unhook the clasp. He was older than I was but still very inexperienced when it came to working that most complicated piece of engineering known to teenaged boys as a “brassiere”.

I felt it come apart (I wasn’t big enough to have it “spring open”) and I started to rise up to protest.

He pushed me back down and told me to relax, that there was more to being grown up than having a cock in your mouth.

I went back to the afore mentioned cock in my mouth and he continued to rub my back in ever widening circles.

Because I was laying on my stomach with my head in his lap, he couldn’t really get his hands under me to properly feel me up and I didn’t have any “side boob” yet.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.