Nina's First Blowjob - Cover

Nina's First Blowjob

Copyright© 2018 by Kevin and Nina

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Every guy wants to know about the first time his woman gave a blowjob.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Kevin: I knew Nina wasn’t a virgin when we met. I didn’t care about who or how many guys there were before me. It’s never been important to me.

One night though, we were sitting around with some friends and because we’re basically pervs, one of the guys started asking about when and how the ladies lost their virginity.

Nina shocked everyone when she said she had been giving blowjobs before she lost her virginity.

This was back before oral sex was something on par with a handshake the way it seems to be now.

When we got home I started pressing her for details of her first time giving head.

She’ll be the first to tell you that she’s a horrible story teller (some might say I’m not any better at it) and it seemed like I was doing an journalistic style interview with her but eventually, I got the story out of her.

She has read this and agrees that it’s about as true to her memory of the events as it could be after all these years.

Like most first time experiences for many women, it’s short and somewhat awkward.

I would really like to hear from some women and see how this compares to their first time.

Enjoy!

Nina’s Story:

I grew up in a very strange household.

As the youngest of four kids, I was the one my parents were going to “get right” after my sister (the oldest) and two brothers.

My sister Donna was the quintessential party girl. She was liked by the jocks, the stoners, the gear heads and probably even the nerds (if they could get their hands on beer or weed).

She started sneaking out of the house about the time puberty hit and how she never found herself “in trouble” as they use to say, is a miracle.

My two brothers on the other hand got the lectures.

Mom: “You don’t want to end up with a girl who’d do that sort of thing”. (“That sort of thing” being anything other than holding hands in a well lit, public place)

Dad: “For God’s sake, don’t get one of those whores pregnant! That’s how they trap you, you know.”

By the time I came of age, they were desperate to have one child NOT to give them grief.

No unchaperoned dates.

At school dances, no “slow dances” and of course no clothes that might be considered provocative or attract the eye of any boy I might be interested in.

I was even discouraged from having female friends who might be known to be a little too friendly with the neighborhood boys.

Under no circumstances was I ever to be in a car with a male who wasn’t a relative (Uncle Frank should have probably been off limits too but that’s a story for a later day)

Curfew was 10 PM. Weeknights, weekends or summer vacation, it didn’t matter.

Mom wasn’t religious but she had some strange ideas about sex.

1) No woman liked it or was supposed to like it. It was something she was expected to do as a wife. Alongside housekeeping, entertaining, painful childbirth and menstrual cramps.

2) Women who pretended to like it were “loose” and risked gaining a reputation. (e.g. my sister)

3) No man would ever marry a girl who gave it away.

Needless to say, High school sucked.

Guys weren’t interested in a girl they couldn’t spend some alone time with.

There were even some rumors going around that I liked girls, not boys.

By time I entered high school, I’m pretty sure the I was the only girl in my class who was not just a virgin but had never even had a guy touch me in what Mom would have called a “bathing suit area”

All of this strict supervision and I still ended up giving a blowjob to a guy in a baseball dugout.

It was spring of the year I graduated Jr. high school.

My sister was away putting the final nail in the coffin of her first marriage and my brothers were home from the university I would be starting at in the fall.

I was pretty much a tom-boy back then and I liked hanging out with my brothers and their friends.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.