Excess Baggage - Cover

Excess Baggage

Copyright© 2018 by L. Sprague Campbell Jr.

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On the run to find a place of safety. Crossing the border without proper papers. A young sixteen year old female is recruited for the military service and separated from her family. The shortage of males is at a crisis point.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

Paulo Assisi was one of those rising stars in the government lower ranks that liked to think he was helping to bring order to the chaos of a disorganized structure that needed people like him to clean up the mess created by several past administrations filled with corruption and greed.

His Father, his Uncle and even two of his cousins worked for the government despite a growing dissatisfaction with the career calling by most of the ruling elite that had a surplus of education and a lack of common sense found in the simplest of peasants.

His father was the secretary of border control and he was reputed to have a velvet glove inside his iron fist of justice for illegal trespassers onto the sacred soil of the homeland. Paulo thought that concept of such supposed benevolent enforcement of the immigration laws was totally bogus because he took breakfast with his father each morning and listened over and over again as he reiterated his firm belief that illegal immigrants were no better than common criminals and needed to be deported as quickly as possible. He had never sensed any “velvet glove” in his father’s terse comments and considered it highly unlikely considering his father’s stern opposition to an easing of the government’s position.

Paulo’s Uncle Rocco was in charge of the “special police” that restored order and calm after chaotic incidents. Such situations usually involved groups inspired to confront the government in opposition to the stringent rules for immediate deportation. The invading hordes of unwanted illegals were all undocumented persons outside the scope of laws intended for resident citizens and they were bankrupting local governments with their need for social services never planned for in previous decades.

Paulo was processing a case that involved a middle-aged woman, her three children and a dog of dubious lineage. He had no problem with the woman or her children but the dog was definitely destined for the shelter because animals like that was a common source of bacteria and viruses that endangered the resident citizens of the homeland.

“Mrs. Faisal, I must inform you that we can accept you into the country with your two young children, the baby and your four year old along with two hundred kilos of baggage. Unfortunately, your daughter Ruby is in the category that will be sent to the re-education center on the coast. If she does not pass the indoctrination testing, she will be sent back because it is too much of a threat to the citizens of our great nation. I know she is only sixteen but the rule applies to all sixteen to twenty year old illegals since that is the age range that causes the most problems inside out borders. It is indeed unfortunate but rules are rules and our experts inform us that we will reduce our danger by simply refusing to accept this age group without gender discrimination. We actually have found that the females in this age group are more dangerous than the males and we would be foolish to only include the males in this program. If you do not accept these terms, I am afraid we will have to deport all of you to your home country and we will have to seize all of your belongings to compensate our department for the expenses incurred in housing and feeding your family for the past two weeks.”

After a short and spirited discussion amongst themselves, the newly arrived family turned over their flea-ravaged hound and their quite beautiful sixteen year old daughter to the authorities and was allowed to enter the country.

The dog was scheduled to be transported to the animal shelter but escaped in the way that such animals always managed to do when survival was the name of the game.

The daughter was assigned to Quonset hut number seven and was immediately sent to the decontamination station to peel off the dirt of travel with a number of other teenaged beauties. The girls were chattering with little comprehension because most of the guards and even the detainees couldn’t under the languages.

A number of idle guards and other military males watched the naked procession and the nude cavorting in the steamy water because it was a totally satisfactory diversion in the somewhat boring process of sorting out the refugees.

Ruby was not a clueless girl and she began almost at once to suspect that the security excuse of skimming off the batch of nubile young females was merely a ploy to gather together a harem of beauties for illegal yet profitable use by sinister forces rather than the benign “re-education” described by the interviewer.

She had been separated from her family like some sort of “excess baggage” and now her future looked bleak in terms of maintaining her persona of innocence. In that respect, she had to admit that most of the sixteen to twenty year old females in Quonset hut number seven were quite educated about matters of carnal relations and several of them offered to give her a crash course in use of her feminine wiles to hold her own with any pussy-hunting male. The sounds of the girls slapping their vibrant bodies together in the dark of the windowless building made it difficult for her to sleep but they did not accost her in any way and she eventually drifted off into a restless sleep and she dreamed that she and her faithful dog were swimming across a wide river to the beautiful modern city in front of her. Unfortunately, when she arrived, she had not a single stitch of clothing and had to walk stark naked up and down all the streets and into the shops with no clothing and no money to buy what she needed.

In the morning, they were led to another building and given a silly uniform of disgustingly pink color with no undies and no socks to be seen. The sandals were all right, but she suspected they were all second-hand because they were all jumbled together in a huge pile and not a single box to be seen anywhere.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.