Master Wizard Tia'tha - Cover

Master Wizard Tia'tha

Copyright© 2018 by Evilynn Thales

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Rape/Torture Warning! This is a story about Tia'tha, the Master Wizard at a mage school. This story was originally based on Skyrim lore, but other than what a few things are called that's no longer true.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence  

I wake, feeling the familiar sway of a horse’s stride.

The swaying stops, and I hear muffled voices. Something about a delivery. The voices come closer, and I hear “ ... it just says supplies. I was told to take it to this address and deliver it to Apprentice Lynn. Is that you?”

Shocked I hear Lynn’s voice “I don’t understand. What supplies? Who sent them?”

“It just says supplies. The sender’s name is Tia’tha.”

My blood runs cold. Pieces start falling into place.

Lynn says “Oh. Please follow me inside.”

Someone found out about Lynn and knows I’m her mentor. Why? Why wait until after I finish teaching her to remove me? Do they think I’m a corpse, or do they know I’m still alive? Why send me to her? Am I a trap? How?

The closer I look, the less sense this makes.

“Place it on the floor in here.” says Lynn. The swaying stops, and I’m dropped on the floor. The sudden impact stunning me.

A few moments later I recover, but there is only silence. Silence and darkness surround me, but this time I can bear it. I have hope.

For the first time in days, I dream of survival. I wish for something other than death.

Please Lynn. See I’m alive. Death isn’t my only escape. I have another chance. Another chance at life. Another chance with Ernand.

A distant voice attracts my attention. As it comes closer, I hear Lynn’s sad voice. “Thank you for coming. I can’t ask anyone else. She worked so hard to make sure I had a place to research in secret.”

My heart leaps when I hear Ernand say, “She worked hard to keep you safe, and I will do my best to obey her wishes.”

I hear Lynn cast the spell to open her workshop, and they pick up the box my coffin is in. I listen to Ernands grunts as I’m shoved down the hall into the workshop.

Lynn says, “I’ve decided to take a leave of absence from the college. I’m not in any condition to concentrate on my studies. I need time.”

Ernand says, “I’ll be here when you’re ready to return. Do you want to come back to the school with me? You should say goodbye to your friends.”

She says, “Thank you. Can you give me a couple minutes to make myself presentable first?”

“Of course,” he replies, “I’ll wait in the living room.”

Buoyed by hope, I wait. The longer she waits, the more obvious it will be that I’m still alive. She will know that I’m alive when she sees my body instead of a decomposing corpse.

I suddenly hear Lynn’s clear voice. “I once told you learning is one of my deepest pleasures. That only two things give me as much pleasure as learning. I didn’t share them with you then, but I will now.”

“The first, is having someone truly helpless before me. Body, mind, and soul completely at my mercy,” she pauses. Slow minutes pass before she continues, “The second, is denying that mercy.”

Her words echo through my mind, and I fill with a deep despair crushing everything.

My Lynn. She did this to me.

With no other choice, I wait. I wish for death.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.