Master Wizard Tia'tha
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by Evilynn Thales

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Rape/Torture Warning! This is a story about Tia'tha, the Master Wizard at a mage school. This story was originally based on Skyrim lore, but other than what a few things are called that's no longer true.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence  

I count. Forming each digit precisely in my mind.

I lose count, at the sudden sound of someone banging on the door. I hear Ernand calling my name.

He came for me. She will heal me.

He leaves. I know he will come back.

He came for me. She will heal me.

I count.

Something slams into the door, with the sound of splintering wood.

He came for me. She will heal me.

I hear running footsteps, followed by my bedroom door ripping open, and Ernand shakes me. “Tia, my love, what’s wrong?” he says, as his hand presses against my forehead.

Unable to respond, I listen to the sound of his voice.

He came for me. She will heal me.

“Find Lynn! She isn’t breathing!”

My shirt is pulled open, and Ernand starts doing chest compressions. Whispering “Tia, my love” over and over. Ernand. Always ready when I need him.

He came for me. She will heal me.

More people enter the room, and a rough hand grabs my wrist. A voice I don’t recognize says “I don’t feel a pulse.”

He came for me. She ... She will heal me.

With a flood of relief, I hear Lynn’s voice. “Excuse me. Please let me in.”

He came for me. She will heal me.

“Keep students out of here. This isn’t practice.” says Frandirn

He came for me. She ... He came for me.

“Arch-Mage Frandirn, Lynn is no longer a student. She is a close friend to both myself and Tia’tha.”, Ernand says. “You cannot bar her from Tia’tha’s home.”

He came for me. She will heal me.

A small soft hand presses against my forehead. The warmth relaxing me. After a moment, it moves to my neck, feeling for a pulse. Her soft voice whispers a spell, and I feel its warmth flow into me.

He came for me. She is healing me.

Lynn whispers another spell, and I feel the warmth of her healing again.

He came for me. She is healing me.

“Clear the room”, Ernand shouts. “Give her room to work, and Tia’tha room to breathe.”

He came for me. She is healing me.

A few muttered complaints come to my ears, but the door slams shut.

He came for me. Can she heal me?

He kisses my cheek.

He came for me. Can she heal me?

Lynn starts chaining spells like she did for the old man. Every cast throbs through me over and over.

He came for me! She can heal me!

Lynn sniffs, and I can hear tears in her voice as she continues chanting spell after spell.

He came for me. Can she heal me?

Her tear falls onto my cheek.

He came for me. Can she heal me?

In a barely audible whisper, Lynn continues to cast.

He came for me. Can she heal me?

Lynn’s voice chokes out, “I’m ... I’m sorry. There is nothing I can do. She must have died in her sleep last night. Her body is already cold.”

He came for me. She ... He came for me.

Lynn says, “Lets spare her the indignity of a stranger’s hands. When you’re ready, I’ll prepare her for burial myself.”

Burial?

He came for me.

They can’t bury me like this!

I count.

I love him.

Ernand’s weeping voice says, “Thank you, Lynn. She would have wanted you to take care of it. I’ll ... I will go take care of the arrangements.”

NO.

NO. NO. NO. NO.

They can’t bury me like this.

I’m not dead!

Lynn’s soft hands gently removes my nightclothes. A drawer opens. Her footsteps return, and she dresses me in my formal robes.

I love him. I don’t want to die.

Lynn hums as she gently combs my hair.

Ernand ... My love, I will miss you. We helped teach Lynn to be both strong and compassionate. She turned out perfectly. I’m so proud of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.