Master Wizard Tia'tha - Cover

Master Wizard Tia'tha

Copyright© 2018 by Evilynn Thales

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Rape/Torture Warning! This is a story about Tia'tha, the Master Wizard at a mage school. This story was originally based on Skyrim lore, but other than what a few things are called that's no longer true.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence  

Holding Ernand’s hand, I walk down the road. Lynn on my left and Ernand on my right. We reach the edge of town and I point out a small path. Together we walk a few more minutes until we reach the gate in a short fence. Opening the gate with a key from my pocket, I motion for them to enter.

Lynn and Ernand look around, curiosity clear on their faces. I escort then down the short pathway, and we all look at the door to a modest home built against the clift wall.

I toss the keys to Lynn and say, “Open it, and invite us in!” unable to keep the victorious grin off my face any longer I say “It’s your new home!”

Stunned she stutters for a moment and then says “You purchased a home for me? How? Why?”

Grinning, I stand there waiting, without saying a word until she turns and excitedly unlocks the door and says, “Please come into my home, although I expect an explanation.”

Heading inside, I pull Ernand in after me. Lynn follows and closes the door. I walk through the foyer and into the living room.

Casting a warding circle, I turn to her and say, “The day you accepted me as your teacher, I talked to you about the danger you were in. So far, we have kept you a closely guarded secret. Now that you have finished studying under me, that job has become much harder. Most people ignore a student practicing enchanting, or an apprentice working on a new spell.”

“Now that you have graduated, your research and experiments will not be ignored any longer. Anyone that pays attention will quickly realize you are working at a level they can’t reach, and gossip will spread.”

“I’ve spent the last year preparing the only solution I could think of. A private study.”

Lynn takes a pointed look around and says, “This is far more than a study.”

I reply, “Yes, well I can’t exactly add a new room, or ban people from any room you research in at the college.”

“You can’t continue to live in the student quarters now that you’re a full mage anyway. You need a new place to live, and you need a private place to study. Let me show you around.”

“As you have already seen, there is a privacy fence outside. Inside, once you pass the foyer you reach the living room, where we are now. Follow me.”

Walking to the hall I point to three doors and say, “That’s the kitchen, guest bedroom, and guest bathroom.”

Smiling, I watch Lynn and Ernand visit each room talking excitedly. When they return, I take them down the other hall. “This is the master bedroom.” I say, opening the door and stepping in. When they finish looking around I say, “Now for the exciting part.” I place my hand against the back corner of her room and mutter a quiet spell. The illusion fades and an opening appears.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.