Master Wizard Tia'tha
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2018 by Evilynn Thales

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Rape/Torture Warning! This is a story about Tia'tha, the Master Wizard at a mage school. This story was originally based on Skyrim lore, but other than what a few things are called that's no longer true.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence  

I head to the student’s quarters. I wish I hadn’t agreed to wait until this afternoon to give Lynn her present, but I did. Opening the door to happy chatter, I round the corner and see all five students lounging around Lynn’s room. It’s a wonderful change from her sixteenth birthday party. Her desk has four wrapped gifts on it. I wonder if Baadar gave her gift this time. He does look happy to be with everyone.

Walking into the room I say, “Hello everyone, I’m not going to interrupt for long.” turning to Lynn I say, “Ernand and I would like to show you something. Would you please meet us at the inn after lunch?”

“Of course.”, she replies, “Could the five of us have tonight off? Anaril will leave soon to spend a year traveling Skyrim. We want to give her a proper goodbye party first!”

As I open my mouth to reply, Baadar says, “Yes, something involving drinking more than we should and dancing the night away!”

Five sly faces look at me. Shaking my head, I say, “How about I give you this afternoon and tomorrow morning. I haven’t forgotten what happened the last time you got drunk.”, I say eyeing Hodlin and Baadar.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.