Master Wizard Tia'tha
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by Evilynn Thales

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Rape/Torture Warning! This is a story about Tia'tha, the Master Wizard at a mage school. This story was originally based on Skyrim lore, but other than what a few things are called that's no longer true.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence  

Someone knocks on my door. There is always another interruption. “Enter” I say, as politely as possible. A genuine smile comes unbidden to my lips as Ernand and Lynn enter. They both yell “Surprise!” as Lynn sets a birthday cake on my desk.

“We know you’re busy, but somethings are worth the time.” says Ernand, and Lynn takes out a few forks and plates. I can’t help but laugh as she slices the cake and passes each of us a piece. I say, “Your right, taking a few minutes with my friends is worth the time”

After finishing the last of the cake, I stack the plates, and say “Thank you”

Lynn carries the plates to the door, then turns around and says “It’s time for presents, though this will be a little awkward. I’ll take this back and wait down the hall. Call me when it’s my turn!”

“Wait, what?” I say, but the door is already closing, and I can hear her footsteps rapidly retreating down the hall.

He looks at me and says, “Lady Tia’tha, I have always been your partner, and I never expected more from you. Then that young woman came into our lives and turned everything upside down. We both made sacrifices, but also gained something neither of us expected. You know there is no time for us as long as you’re teaching Lynn. Last week she informed me that she plans to complete her mastery under you, next month, on her 18th birthday.”

Ernand drops to one knee and continues, “I fell in love with you the day I met you. Nothing would please me more than spending the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?”

The pounding in my ears nearly drowns him out. I try to swallow several times before I manage to choke out a “Yes!” he wraps his arms around me and I snuggle tight, feeling warm, safe, and content. Happier than I’ve ever been before.

Ernand whispers “I hate to end this wonderful moment, but Lynn has the ring, and she is waiting for us to call her in”

Blushing I open the door and Lynn jogs back to my office. She strolls into the room and grins as she says, “I take it wedding bells are in order?” I nod, unable to speak.

Lynn takes a beautiful emerald wedding ring and hands it to Ernand saying “The ring is from him, but the enchantments on it are from both of us!” He slides the ring on my finger. I feel several enchantments woven into the ring snap into place. I recognize two of them - one increasing my mana, and the other reducing the amount of mana my spells draw, but the third is completely new to me.

“I know what two of these enchantments are, but somehow I suspect you are the only one that can explain the third” I say turning to Lynn.

She says “Yes, it’s something new I figured out. It’s a ward. If you are attacked it will slow your perception of time and speed up your reactions, so that you have time to escape or counterattack.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.