Master Wizard Tia'tha
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Evilynn Thales

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rape/Torture Warning! This is a story about Tia'tha, the Master Wizard at a mage school. This story was originally based on Skyrim lore, but other than what a few things are called that's no longer true.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence  

I sit on my horse, smiling at Lynn and the stable hand, as he tries to help her mount for the first time. I can’t help but chuckle when he finally grabs Lynn by the waist and just picks her up and drops her on the horse in frustration.

We both ignore her flaming cheeks as she grabs the pommel with a death-grip, eyes wide. Riding over, I reach out and grab her reigns. “You can head back inside.” I tell the stable hand, while holding onto Lynn’s horse.

I head out at a slow walk, watching Lynn closely, with a spell ready to catch her should she start to fall. It takes a few hours of slow walking before her hands finally start to relax their death-grip on the pommel.

“I’m sorry I laughed.” I tell her, “It’s just that after spending the last few weeks watching you master concepts and spells that took me decades, it’s good to see there is something I learn faster than you. I’ll take what I can get, even riding a horse.” She sighs and nods her head. “I know. I’m not angry, just embarrassed. I didn’t realize what I was getting into when you suggested this trip. Thanks for sending the stable hand inside. At least you’re the only one watching me on this embarrassing trip.”

I tell her, “You’re already improving. I think you will enjoy it with in a day or two.”

She shakes her head at me and says, “I believe you, but today is going to be unpleasant.”

We spend the rest of the day traveling, and I help her learn to ride. As late afternoon approaches, Lynn starts taking pride in her hard-won skill. “It’s time to stop for the night.” I tell her as we approach the sheltered hollow I’ve stayed at before. “This makes a comfortable camp.”

I Jump down and turn to Lynn. I hold my hand up and she reaches out and carefully slides down to the ground. “I didn’t realize just how big horses were until today.” she says. Flashing a nervous grin, she says, “I’ve been around horses many times, but climbing on something that much bigger than you drives home how big and strong they are.”

I give her a quick hug and say “You did well. Never underestimate the importance of doing something outside your normal experience. By the time we stopped, you looked like someone that knows how to ride. Come, let me teach you how to take care of your horse. That’s a job you should always do yourself. Then I’ll set up camp, while you can place some wards around us.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.