Master Wizard Tia'tha - Cover

Master Wizard Tia'tha

Copyright© 2018 by Evilynn Thales

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rape/Torture Warning! This is a story about Tia'tha, the Master Wizard at a mage school. This story was originally based on Skyrim lore, but other than what a few things are called that's no longer true.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence  

As the hall finishes filling, I stand and say, “I have an announcement.” Heads turn my way. I glance at the students, then turn to my fellow teachers, and arch-mage Frandirn. He looks up from the head of the table, annoyed at the interruption to his dinner.

Frandirn says, “Make it quick. Your constant badgering is annoying.”

“I’m retiring. Have a good day.” I say and start walking to the door. “Where do you think you’re going!” Frandirn screams from behind me. I hide my grin as I continue moving towards the door. I know where the panic in his voice is coming from. Someone will need to do all the paperwork, and until the first of the year, when he can fill my position, it will all fall squarely on him.

I stop, resting one hand on the door, and let out a sigh. “If you want me to stay, then let me go back to the one thing I still enjoy doing here. Teaching. Ernand can handle most of my old responsibilities until the end of the year when you make it official.” Frandirn glares at me, but after a few seconds he nods agreement. Choosing to take the path easiest for him, just like he always does.

I return to my office, lay my head down and close my eyes. The tears running down my cheek a bitter reminder of the price I paid for victory.

I hear my door quietly close. Startled, I look up, and to my relief I see Ernand. As he locks the door, the tears in his eyes remind me that I’m not the only one who paid.

He pulls a chair over and sits next to me. He drapes his arm around my shoulders and I lean into him and close my eyes. We sit in silence, holding each other through the night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.