Master Wizard Tia'tha - Cover

Master Wizard Tia'tha

Copyright© 2018 by Evilynn Thales

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rape/Torture Warning! This is a story about Tia'tha, the Master Wizard at a mage school. This story was originally based on Skyrim lore, but other than what a few things are called that's no longer true.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence  

Ernand knocks once and comes into my office. Surprised I look up and raise an eyebrow. He closes the door and says “I hope you have a plan, because it’s time. She is creating her masterwork enchantment now. Lynn will need a new teacher tomorrow.”

“I do have a plan, but you will hate it.” I reply. “There are only two people I trust to train her. Now that she has finished training under you, that only leaves me.”

“You can’t train a student. You are the Master Wizard.” he says.

With a deep sigh I reply “That’s why you are not going to like it. I’m going to step down, and you are going to take my place.”

He shouts, “I’ve told you before, I don’t want to be Master Wizard”

“I know, but we must guide Lynn. She must not attract the wrong attention. We don’t dare let anyone else know about her until she is secure in her own power. I can name a dozen mages that would kill her simply to remove a possible future obstacle. What happens if one of them replaces me?”

I stand up and walk around my desk and look into his eyes. “To protect her, I must sacrifice my position, and you must sacrifice your freedom. She will shape the world, and I don’t dare trust anyone else to train her.”

With tears in his eyes, he suddenly wraps his arms around me. He hugs me tight and whispers in my ear “You fought for this position all your life. You will not make this sacrifice alone. I’ll do it.”

Leaning into his warm embrace I whisper “Perhaps when her training is finished we should talk. You have walked through life with me for almost a century, as my companion and my trusted friend. I’ve never looked for more, but I should have.” he pulls me tighter and I can feel a short nod against my cheek. After a few minutes we separate, and without a word, we begin preparing for tonight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.