Master Wizard Tia'tha - Cover

Master Wizard Tia'tha

Copyright© 2018 by Evilynn Thales

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rape/Torture Warning! This is a story about Tia'tha, the Master Wizard at a mage school. This story was originally based on Skyrim lore, but other than what a few things are called that's no longer true.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence  

I raise my head off the desk and rub my eyes, then jump when someone pounds on my door. I need to stop falling asleep at my desk, but at least I’m still dressed. I stand up and walk to the door while combing my fingers through my hair and straightening my robes. Opening the door to see my friend, Ernand.

Ernand smiles at me. He reaches up and straightens my collar. “The prospective students are here, and I know you don’t want to be late.” We hurry back to the college, and I see five new faces turn to me as we enter the courtyard. Three boys and two girls.

“Welcome to the College of Winterhold. I am Master Wizard Tia’tha. You have all come to study magic, and, have proven you can cast at least one basic spell. Provided you obey by our rules, I welcome you as new students.”

A young woman with short black hair raises her hand shyly. “What’s your name, and your question?” I ask. The young woman replies, “My name is Lynn. What are the rules?”

“We have three rules that students are required to follow. First, you must obey your teachers. Second, do not harm our relationship with those that don’t have magic. Finally, do not kill a fellow mage.”

The other female student shouts out “What if the teacher asks us to do something that’s against the rules? What if they try to take advantage of us?” She glares at me through her long blond hair.

“That’s simple enough. Quit the class. You are only required to obey your teachers, not all mages. If you think it’s something that needs to be reported, then tell me, or Ernand.” I say, pointing him out to them.

“Now, I’d like to know everyone’s name, and what you’re interested in studying.” I work on memorizing faces and names as each comes forward.

“I’m Anaril, and I’m interested in studying powerful magic! I want to hurl fire and ice until my enemies run in fear!” says the high elf.

“I’m Hodlin, and I’m here to study enchanting.” says an older nord male. His hair well on the way to turning gray. He has a nice smile and keeps himself fit.

“Terbon here, and I also want to study destruction. Lightning and ice are my weapons of choice.” says a short stocky man with dirty brown hair.

“I’m Lynn, and I want to study restoration and enchanting.” says the young woman with short black hair. She smiles a contagiously happy smile at me before ducking her head back down.

“I’m Baadar, and I want to study illusion” says a sneaky looking black and gray Khajit. He grins a cocky grin at Anaril and says, “After all, fire and ice don’t protect you from the threat you never see coming.”

Anaril snarls and raises a hand, fire forming in her palm and replies “Try me!”

With a sigh, I raise my voice and say, “Follow me if you want to see your sleeping quarters.” I wish I could change the rules to discourage fighting. The rules almost encourage students to fight, and certainly don’t allow me to punish bullying. At least I can’t punish it directly.

After we show the students around, Ernand and I head to my office. When we arrive, I take out a quill and some paper and make notes about our new students. When I put my pen down he says “Most of the new students seem standard this time, but two stood out to me. What do you think?”

“The two women. Young Lynn and the high elf Anaril?” I ask raising an eyebrow. He chuckles, “Yes, that’s the two. Anaril will be a troublemaker for sure.” he says. I nod my head in agreement and say “Lynn could be a great asset. It’s rare for a new mage to arrive looking to study restoration. The combination of restoration and enchanting could save many lives and bring a great deal of goodwill to the college.”

“There is more that you not yet aware of.”, he replies “You call her young, but did you know she is just fourteen?”

“Oh! That’s impressive. I don’t remember the last time someone that young could master a spell and reach our gates.”

“You have no idea. She has mastered several healing spells, including a journeyman spell. She also has enchanted several items. She did it all by studying books. She claims she has never had a teacher, and I believe her.”

“That sounds impossible, but, if true, she could be become one of the greatest mages of all time! Let me guess, you want to take her under your wing?”

“Naturally. I’m a master enchanter, who would be a better choice?” he replies. “You are one of the few restoration masters, but you know that you don’t have time to teach her and fulfill your role as Master Wizard.”

With a sigh, I pick up my quill and update my notes. “I know you’re right, but I’m not happy about it.”

He grins at me and says, “Don’t worry, I’ll keep you updated!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.