The Tree Fort
Epilogue

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - Three boys build a tree fort. One day the younger sister of one of the boys follows him deep into the woods to the fort and despite her brothers protests she is allowed to stay, but only if she does what the oldest of the three boys' demands of her. I want to thank "Zen Master" for taking the time to edit this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting  

Later that day Cindy broke down and told us what happened that Sunday that Mike took her.

She didn’t want to because she was embarrassed by what Mike made her do that day. I am going to let her tell you what happened in her own words.

Hi, I’m Cindy. It is not so much that I am embarrassed as I am ashamed of what Mikey made me do. When I told my brother and his friend Ken about that day, I left out how much I liked some of the things Mike had me do and because I liked it that just made me feel like I was so much dirtier and maybe I am just a slutty whore like Mike says I am.

Like I said I’m ashamed of what I did, but I am going to tell you everything I can remember anyway. I hope you don’t hate me for what I’m going to say, but well ... here goes.

We ... Mike and I, left the tree fort and went to where some new houses were being built. Mikey broke into one that was mostly finished. It didn’t have any refrigerator or stove or stuff like that and there was a lot of white dust all over the place. Mike put me in one of the rooms, I guess it was a bedroom it had a door on it but no knob to latch it with.

Mike told me to take off my clothes and give them to him. When I was naked he told me to wait there and he would be right back. He stuffed some paper in the hole in the door where the knob-thingy goes and left, taking my clothes with him.

It was just an empty room. There was a little pile of trash in one corner, but other than that the room was empty and when I talked or made a sound it kind of echoed in there. I was afraid that someone would find me there with no clothes on and I would get in trouble.

The windows had some plastic paper like stuff on them and I couldn’t see out. I waited for what seemed to me was a long, long time, but really it was probably only twenty or thirty minutes.

I heard some voices and I ran into the closet. I really don’t know why I did that because it didn’t have a door on it and you could see right into it if you looked. I was being silly I guess.

Mike came into the room and closed the door behind him with his foot. He had a whole pile of blankets and stuff in his arms that almost covered his head. He stopped when he didn’t see me and hollered my name. I answered him and he looked relieved when he saw me.

He threw the blankets on the floor and tossed me a green ski mask with yellow lines around the eyes nose and mouth. He told me to put it on and he told me not to speak until we were away from this place. Only his words were, “Don’t say a fucking word to anyone, nothing. You got that cunt? Until we leave here you don’t say shit and do not take that mask off unless I tell you to.”

I didn’t like being called names by Mike, but sometimes when I was having sex with someone it kind of made me hotter when he called me nasty names.

He told me to spread the blankets out and stack them on top of each other to make a bed. While I was doing that he went back out of the room and closed the door. I could hear voices outside of the door and I wondered who he was talking to.

I was standing next to the blankets when Mikey came in followed by eight older boys. I tried to cover my privates, but Mikey yelled at me to put my arms to my side and I did. Mikey told them that I was all theirs for the next four hours.

One of the boys told Mikey that he thought that he had been fucking with them and that he figured they were going to have to beat his ass, but this piece of snatch looked good even if she was a little young. Then all eight of them turned to me and I thought I could almost see their mouths water. I know their dicks got hard because I could see them poking their pants out.

Some of them began taking their clothes off and the others surrounded me and began running their hands all over my body. They pinched my nipples and stuck their fingers into me. One of the naked boys told them to put me on the blanket. As soon as I landed on my back he was forcing my legs apart and stuffing his dick in me.

It hurt a little because I was not very wet. I was surprised that his penis wasn’t any bigger than my brother’s because I guessed that these were high school boys and I expected that they would be much bigger. After only a few pumps he shot his sperm in me and the next guy hopped on me.

I bet it only took all eight of them less than fifteen minutes to dump the first batch of cum in me. I didn’t even get to have an orgasm they were so fast. But then they started the second round and they took more time. Mikey pointed out that I had more than one hole and someone put his dick in my mouth. I was getting really turned on now and I tried to suck the boy’s balls through the end of his cock. I felt like I was being raped, but the thought of what was happening to me was turning me on at the same time and by now I was cuming almost every few minutes or so.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.